Pages:
Author

Topic: [YC] YellowCoin ★★ 1M YC Giveaway ★★ Hurry up, all gone in 3 days!! - page 17. (Read 34342 times)

global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
so anyone has been banned for posting useless comment ?
When exactly will you distribut the giveaway coin ?
can we have the result of what people will get through the giveaway (and how many applied)
(and so far I didn't receive anything... )
Over a dozen for sure and counting. This thread is currently one of the fastest growing ones in the altcoin announcements thus causing the most spam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Guys you should add to the op that people getting the "fixed" error, should remove their BTC/LTC addresses attached to their profile !

Ok, so I saw this, and edited my signature.  I also removed my bitcoin address from my profile.  For some reason, it still says fixed.  What am I missing??? 

Same with you, don't know why
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
so anyone has been banned for posting useless comment ?
When exactly will you distribut the giveaway coin ?
can we have the result of what people will get through the giveaway (and how many applied)
(and so far I didn't receive anything... )
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Guys you should add to the op that people getting the "fixed" error, should remove their BTC/LTC addresses attached to their profile !

Ok, so I saw this, and edited my signature.  I also removed my bitcoin address from my profile.  For some reason, it still says fixed.  What am I missing??? 

Enter your info at giveaway again, after you removed BTC address from profile. It should update your wallet info, did for me.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

i was bugged either
Activity: 266
did tou ever give any of these away - I've been mining YC from the start but have not seen any of the free coins show up in my wallet?
Activity: 128
Merit: 11

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
can't download the walle :(t
Activity: 224
Thanks for sharing me this coin. I will try hard to promote it and let more and more person know it.
What does the 'fixed;">' mean?
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
This is a good plan

We're all on this airship ride together.  Grin

I'll be in my country to promote YC,please give me a generous donation. Grin

dev:

What upcoming projects are you most excited about? Huh
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
a good coin I think so. I like  it
Activity: 84
we strongly support this plan,and hope can get more YC .Thank you .
Activity: 252
Merit: 150
trongly support this plan, make yellow to moon!
Activity: 65
i'm coming.i'd like it if i can have one share.
Activity: 168
Free coins coming tomorrow I think. Tell your friends to get in before it's to late.  Tongue
Activity: 220
I'm very agree with your point of view.
I appreciate your work style.
I hope you can fix this project.
a good coin I think so

I'll be in China to promote YC,please give me a generous donation.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
maybe I can have some coin,I like it,thank you!
Activity: 145
I like the colour of this coin,  Grin Grin Grin hope it will grow up. let more people know this coin
Pages:
Jump to: