Pages:
Author

Topic: [YC] YellowCoin ★★ 1M YC Giveaway ★★ Hurry up, all gone in 3 days!! - page 15. (Read 34342 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yellowcoin could do a cool donation project working with grains in developing countries or something. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Just posting this so everyone knows - there is a bug in Dice game - it ignores and unchecks max loss when you use robot to play the game. This is unfair, I lost 11 coins in this game and it's half of what I've mined. Feel free to tip me at the yellow moon address in signature. Cheers.

Activity: 294
AGAIN: DEVS, we need to have this sorted out!

[or do you simply just don't care if the rules you setup for this giveaway are simply not met??

A lot of us have striped down their profiles for this and all we get is the darn fixed:"> shit!!

A we can see there are also a few other mistakes in the parsing, so there's a lot of wallets that won't get paid for sure!

What are your intentions, really?

Would it be so hard to share even a one liner in here? Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Let´s color the MOON: YMkEP2rKKPNWuhr2N9CawWWrmjoJepazm7

is too long for my signature, and i have always a name error Huh

Maybe try to capitalize the C in Color the MOON?

Color the MOON: address not color the MOON: address

it might also be because there's not a space between the address and color the moon: You put color the MOON:address try putting a space between that? So it should be "Color the MOON: ADDRESS"
Let´s color the MOON: YMkEP2rKKPNWuhr2N9CawWWrmjoJepazm7

is too long for my signature, and i have always a name error Huh
Than is my signature to long Huh

dude you need to write... "Let's" in front of ur signature! just copy my signature and add your yellow coin address. its way easy.

edit: actually I see now where it says for newbies to use "color the moon:" not too sure why your getting an error then, maybe try using the other way and see what happens? Good luck!
Than is my signature to long Huh
Guys you should add to the op that people getting the "fixed" error, should remove their BTC/LTC addresses attached to their profile !

Ok, so I saw this, and edited my signature.  I also removed my bitcoin address from my profile.  For some reason, it still says fixed.  What am I missing???  

Same with you, don't know why

You have to clean all the signatures and addresses of coins, then enter YC wallet address to the signature "Color the MOON: your YC wallet address" (without quote)

THANKS! this worked! I had to remove all other entries like my bitcoin address and other contact info.. etc.

Unfortunately, I've already done this.  The only thing left in my profile is that I'm a male.  I even removed the state & country.  Sad  For some reason it just refuses to work for me.

dude you forget the word "Let's"
Activity: 155
make yellowcoin to da moon  Cheesy
Lets do this! Im so in... Cool
Activity: 364
Guys you should add to the op that people getting the "fixed" error, should remove their BTC/LTC addresses attached to their profile !

Ok, so I saw this, and edited my signature.  I also removed my bitcoin address from my profile.  For some reason, it still says fixed.  What am I missing???  

You have to clean all the signatures and addresses of coins, then enter YC wallet address to the signature "Color the MOON: your YC wallet address" (without quote)

THANKS! this worked! I had to remove all other entries like my bitcoin address and other contact info.. etc.

Unfortunately, I've already done this.  The only thing left in my profile is that I'm a male.  I even removed the state & country.  Sad  For some reason it just refuses to work for me.
Likewise. Sad
Allways  Name Error. No other adresses in my Sinature Huh
Activity: 128
Merit: 11

Activity: 479

Ok, so I saw this, and edited my signature.  I also removed my bitcoin address from my profile.  For some reason, it still says fixed.  What am I missing??? 

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
does your activity update or does it just stay at the level it was when you enter your number?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#

Ok, so I saw this, and edited my signature.  I also removed my bitcoin address from my profile.  For some reason, it still says fixed.  What am I missing??? 

Activity: 182
I hear the GOODYEAR BLIMP is gonna be used for the airdrop!
Activity: 479
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
It's just like the asia coin,or a china coin! Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: