Pages:
Author

Topic: [YC] YellowCoin ★★ 1M YC Giveaway ★★ Hurry up, all gone in 3 days!! - page 36. (Read 34357 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
luck
Too good, met such a good coin, worthy of collection.
Activity: 62
There does not seem much characteristic, and the rules and the proportion of distribution is not very detailed.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Anyway is good coin, Signature maximum to 50 characters, can not enter the full format " Let's color the MOON:. Y94RYkpu82yp3bFZto5cb6DoqXQmRXHk3u " exceeded the character limit.
Activity: 75
Payment is very creative Grin I think the distribution pattern can be compared to FAC, if the application and wallet better released at the same time will be very attractive
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Have Stake Interest on the first day?
Activity: 168
Activity: 112
okay I changed my signature.

Now how do I submit my profile.

Thanks.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 4
Let's color the moon.Hope the price will be high.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
My post was deleted, I guess because it was classed as spam. Anyway I wanted to say that the model of this coin is pretty nice and you probably would have been better off with a different name because it isn't quite a straight clone. Anyway, good luck!

Yeah, this is very strange how can peoples post vanish when this is not even self moderated?

Very weird.
Activity: 154
My post was deleted, I guess because it was classed as spam. Anyway I wanted to say that the model of this coin is pretty nice and you probably would have been better off with a different name because it isn't quite a straight clone. Anyway, good luck!
Activity: 9
I'm coming!!I can get 1M coin??
Activity: 1
hello.
iwant get this coin,
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 43
Activity: 171
nice,Let's color the MOON.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
color the moon,  this logo is wonderful!
Activity: 3
love yc  that's great! Smiley want to haved
Activity: 48
I like thins coin,i will hold it.
Pages:
Jump to: