Pages:
Author

Topic: [YC] YellowCoin ★★ 1M YC Giveaway ★★ Hurry up, all gone in 3 days!! - page 39. (Read 34357 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
so how does it work ? You have a bot scanning through each and every topic on the forum ? Sounds impossible..

I was thinking the same.... then I re read the OP. Seems there is an application link or something that is coming soon. Maybe once we apply through that, it might scan for signatures. Anyway... the ████ is free. Might be worth something for no effort.... not like im raking in the big bucks with my sig space Tongue

We will update our website soon so participants can submit their profile page link to us. And our application can fetch the YC wallet address to distribute the coins. Stay tuned!

Why dont you make the thread self moderated. Stupid people are still posting addresses. This way you can ban them from getting the coins AND keep the thread open before some mod comes and delete/lock it.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 153
Activity: 490
love it,mining now!Let's color the MOON.
Activity: 231
there is a 50 character limit of the signature on the forum for newbies,when 56 characters is need in your rule.
do you ann and point out this in the op and newbies is not allowed to this giveaway?or when they dont receive coin,your coin is a scam coin again.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Mining this coin anyway but a few more would be nice Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I am in:-) Very good Birthday Coin:-)

Nice gift.

THX;-)
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Activity: 231
nice,I just post to see my activity!
Activity: 435
Let's color the MOON, yellow great coin !!!

And thanks to you YCproject Dev....

Best Wishes !!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Nice coin,make yellow to moon!

my YC addr : Y2oKS2twASVGR1uj7Zx71ZnVc6gTnFEUeD

Sorry, since you posted your YC wallet address here, you are banned from the giveaway.  Sad
Activity: 63
Done! But signature is limited to 50 characters :s
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
NICE, yellowcion to the moon Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 93
yellow coin ,another color coin,great idea,hope go to moon
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
so how does it work ? You have a bot scanning through each and every topic on the forum ? Sounds impossible..

I was thinking the same.... then I re read the OP. Seems there is an application link or something that is coming soon. Maybe once we apply through that, it might scan for signatures. Anyway... the ████ is free. Might be worth something for no effort.... not like im raking in the big bucks with my sig space Tongue

We will update our website soon so participants can submit their profile page link to us. And our application can fetch the YC wallet address to distribute the coins. Stay tuned!

This is cool, YC Dev is working pretty hard.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
I will join! Wallet address will follow in signature!  Wink

Its there!
Activity: 98

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Nice coin,make yellow to moon!

my YC addr : Y2oKS2twASVGR1uj7Zx71ZnVc6gTnFEUeD
Activity: 43
This method of distribution is unfair to new users. Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 36
hope I can get my share ,and hope the coin really color the moon Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: