Pages:
Author

Topic: Year 2020 expectations - page 4. (Read 1500 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
November 24, 2019, 06:11:53 PM
CCos will add many good projects in the coming 2020 and it will be able to make the economy and cryptocurrency market better. I have high expectations for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 65
November 24, 2019, 05:55:20 PM
must find a way to avoid loss in the year to 2020. Cryptocurrency space is facing serious difficulties.
November 24, 2019, 05:38:18 PM
I think the year 2020 will be a lot of turbulence for the cryptocurrency market without any money. The market is falling quite a lot and I hope the better will come.  Wink
November 24, 2019, 05:32:24 PM
20120 is the great expectation of many investors in cryptocurrencies. The market is not doing very well. There needs to be something for innovation to grow stronger  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
November 24, 2019, 05:19:22 PM
I am sure the next year will be successful for all crypto users, it is accepted in many countries and need more and more users to develop, to invite new users market will grow
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
November 24, 2019, 05:17:29 PM
there are developments in the industry and altcoins are improving their protocols and characteristics, so I expect good year, there is also increase in adoption and number of transactions, end of 2017 was exception, but there was a steady growth year after year
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
November 24, 2019, 04:54:46 PM
I will advise people to be more moderate and conservative with the year 2020, there are several reasons fo that, the space is getting matured and with that most of these pump and dump are getting eliminated, also the issue of recession coming in 2020, if the projection is true then we are likely to see the impact on the space
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
November 24, 2019, 04:47:17 PM
Another one-year process is needed for alt, and big expectations remain within reach in 2021. many things will be a golden year for altcoin, but there are several levels of complexity that will be faced, especially in fundraising, I think the kyc point will be more complicated and not will reach everyone easily, as well as campaign modes that will never be the same again.
What makes you think come next year KYC process will be more complicated increasing the level of complexity? Are you assuming by then regulations will come to crypto or are there good backings to your claims? Well, we all hope for the better, I believe next year is going to be great for crypto since everyone is expecting the bitcoin halving to bring a market uptrend. Also, regulations won't come by so easily, since regulations will mean the authorities acknowledge crypto hence will do everything possible to protect investors.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
November 24, 2019, 04:36:45 PM
Bitcoin halving happens. Ethereum 2.0 will be developed. Cardano big updates comes in 2020 like: network scalability, governance and smart-contracts. NEO 3.0 should come. So it seems that every altcoin will try to do its best before Bitcoin halbing happens to participate on bull run.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
November 24, 2019, 04:14:38 PM
2020 could be interesting year for crypto. Let's hope for the best. I am expecting a very good year overall. Already top and good crypto coins should work fine.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
November 24, 2019, 04:03:39 PM
Many projects will be looking forward to the halving of bitcoin. I think 2020 will be a make or break year for crypto. If we don't see a bull run and new ath by 2020, then crypto might just die a slow death from there

yep its killing me already. all the while i thought the rise of prices since the day xi jinping announces they are speeding up blockchain adoption will provide me an early christmas bonus but its a trap.  i'm not surprise a lot are still very much patient holding the coins they have. putting all their hopes to this coming halving.

expectation is so much for 2020. no one still knows what could happen. new comers will be devastated if the price will really dip back to hit the $3k again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
November 24, 2019, 03:43:57 PM
Many projects will be looking forward to the halving of bitcoin. I think 2020 will be a make or break year for crypto. If we don't see a bull run and new ath by 2020, then crypto might just die a slow death from there
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
November 24, 2019, 03:39:26 PM
New upcoming projects are targeting 2020 either for good market season or because of the upcoming bitcoin halving, they want to avoid loses that is plaguing crypto space at all cost, even good projects of this year had hard time gathering needed fund and the lucky ones managed to reach softcap, what do you think about year 2020? will it be a very good year for IEO and bounty hunters?

Many expect 2020 to be a good year and many also expect that the prices will start to pump. Right now, it will be good to start buying alts and holding though there are still things and risks to consider of course. The coming year is also expected to have more adoption of cryptocurrencies and further expansions to other industries.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
November 24, 2019, 03:39:16 PM
I am actually quite convinced that good IEO's and especially ICO's are always coming whenever the market's performance is always magnificent. Before the pump at 2017 most bounties are all paying and having their ICO had a blast and made it a complete success. After the pump, most bounties are not paying anymore even though they had successful ICO and later on, it'll just become one of those scammy projects.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
November 24, 2019, 03:32:18 PM
Another one-year process is needed for alt, and big expectations remain within reach in 2021. many things will be a golden year for altcoin, but there are several levels of complexity that will be faced, especially in fundraising, I think the kyc point will be more complicated and not will reach everyone easily, as well as campaign modes that will never be the same again.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
November 24, 2019, 03:19:13 PM
With this current unexpected price decline of bitcoin i have nothing left in my mind for crypto this year anymore, some said anything can still happen but i doubt, next year will be a new beginning for both old and new projects hopefully it won't be too painful as it was since bear market begins
Yes you don't need to lose your hope as still you have good time to see your dreams coming true. We should encourage ourself for holding than losing hope about the future price of the coin. Now a day price is getting well for investors so I hope till end of 2019 or beginning of 2020 the price of altcoin and bitcoin will get normal but till then we should keep holding and just hope for the best.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 24, 2019, 01:53:31 PM
don't be too optimistic. I don't really count on next year.
bitcoin and the market had a 2017 season rasie too hot, it's not gonna be there again anytime soon. but market grow this way, which is quite slow but quite stable compare to the past, is more likely to last few next years
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 24, 2019, 12:14:06 PM
what do you think about year 2020? will it be a very good year for IEO and bounty hunters?

I expect a lot of possitive things to happen next year due to the upcoming Bitcoin halving specifically on recovery of the market though I'm not sure if it will be good for new project since crypto investor these days are very selective and they usually invest to a project or coin that has been on the market for a long time or have a working product which means it's not good also for bounty hunters unless there are some solid project that will be launch next year.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
November 23, 2019, 07:00:19 AM
New upcoming projects are targeting 2020 either for good market season or because of the upcoming bitcoin halving, they want to avoid loses that is plaguing crypto space at all cost, even good projects of this year had hard time gathering needed fund and the lucky ones managed to reach softcap, what do you think about year 2020? will it be a very good year for IEO and bounty hunters?

not pessimistic, but if there is no change like this year then the new altcoin will be difficult the same as now even though the years change but the hope of ICO or IEO is unlikely to exist unless IEO is held by a large exchange.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
November 24, 2019, 12:12:40 PM
We are all want to believe that 2020 will be much better for all of us. Maybe halving may change current situation in better way. Maybe we will see better regulation. Who knows, who knows
Pages:
Jump to: