Pages:
Author

Topic: Year 2020 expectations - page 8. (Read 1500 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
November 21, 2019, 05:22:32 PM
Well as long in this year 2019 are not having a good project yet and we cant find any project that we need to invest or participate some bounties are always need is to wait and reading some articles if they are trusted or not. I dont think so about in this coming year 2020 maybe it should have a good project for us so that will be a time to invest or participate some bounty altcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
November 21, 2019, 04:49:17 PM
It seems to me that 2020 will be the years of the beginning of the new BTC growth cycle, since exactly one year before the reward reduction for each block mined, the cryptocurrency market begins to grow and this has been confirmed more than once. So I'm waiting for May 2020, and there I will start to draw some conclusions about the upcoming events on the market and if this all goes in a positive direction, then we all will undoubtedly be happy.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
November 21, 2019, 04:31:38 PM
I don’t know what to expect. For 2 years of stagnation, my portfolio has become thinner at times 6 and continues to lose weight. I am very sorry that I had not sold everything before.
No need to watch the melting altcoin portfolio, just get rid of all those useless tokens as soon as possible. The bear market just shoed its cold face and it can take years to expect the altcoin season. The standard market projects suffer from the losses due to the low fiat equally collected BTC amount during the token sales.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 21, 2019, 04:10:08 PM
New upcoming projects are targeting 2020 either for good market season or because of the upcoming bitcoin halving, they want to avoid loses that is plaguing crypto space at all cost, even good projects of this year had hard time gathering needed fund and the lucky ones managed to reach softcap, what do you think about year 2020? will it be a very good year for IEO and bounty hunters?
The bitcoin halving is always a blessing to the crypto market because it usually create varieties of opportunity to the whole market at large and this is the reason why some of the new upcoming projects are targeting the year of Bitcoin block halving in other to get an outstanding result in terms of fund and awareness
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
November 21, 2019, 03:38:26 PM
In my opinion, in 2020 will not bring any big changes.  Every year we wait and hope for the best, and maybe now it is better.  Whatever the cryptocurrency market, if there is a desire for earnings and a desire to learn and develop, everything will be fine.  No need to wait until the price soars to the moon, it can take a lot of time, and time must be used efficiently.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
November 21, 2019, 01:27:48 PM
My hope is that ICO and IEO can again compete again against good projects that could make bounty hunters more eager to promote their campaigns.
But if the market still remains bad investors will be hard to come back against them or help to give funds in their project that makes the Softcap not reached.
After 2 years in this bear market, I realize that the more we hope, the more the market will move in the opposite direction. We need a new trend to get inflow and new investors to this market. But my question is, we all expect an uptrend when BTC halving is approaching, so will it happen?
bitcoin halving will happen in my opinion, we just have to wait it's just that. if that happens, of course there will be a new drama that happens after that I'm very sure, but hopefully halving is not just nonsense because I think halving is an important moment for people who hold some cryptocurrency especially bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
November 21, 2019, 11:29:44 AM
New upcoming projects are targeting 2020 either for good market season or because of the upcoming bitcoin halving, they want to avoid loses that is plaguing crypto space at all cost, even good projects of this year had hard time gathering needed fund and the lucky ones managed to reach softcap, what do you think about year 2020? will it be a very good year for IEO and bounty hunters?

I think next year would be turnaround year for crypto and all crypto-related activity as well. With the upcoming Bitcoin halving, BTC would be able to bring most altcoins with it and new IEOs would come out. With the development, Bounty hunters maybe will benefit from it. Interesting to see what will happen.

That's what I think too as most of the remaining project now that is existing are the legit ones that are surviving despite of the bear market, I would also love to see that in the year 2020 those shitcoins or dead coins will be gone in listing sites as well as exchange that provides only fake volume as well as wash trading.
Delsiitng the useless tokens which have grown with fake receipts like wash trading, fake trading bots and more other tactics. The end of bear market is essential for investing more in the altcoins and deceived investors also hope for the next market cycle which is possible next year if halving can bring the seasonal factors again to the crypto market.
Activity: 447
November 21, 2019, 12:26:27 PM
My hope is that ICO and IEO can again compete again against good projects that could make bounty hunters more eager to promote their campaigns.
But if the market still remains bad investors will be hard to come back against them or help to give funds in their project that makes the Softcap not reached.
After 2 years in this bear market, I realize that the more we hope, the more the market will move in the opposite direction. We need a new trend to get inflow and new investors to this market. But my question is, we all expect an uptrend when BTC halving is approaching, so will it happen?
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
November 21, 2019, 12:00:52 PM
I'm also hoping ieo and bounty campaign will get its comeback next year
but its really impossible to happen if the scams continue in coin offering
its really hard to continue doing bounty campaign this day
even the token sale look so good some of them still turn to scam or being abandon

Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
November 21, 2019, 11:54:44 AM

Our hope is still not fading for the upcoming 2020. everyone will gathered and witness what projects can do next year. bounty hunters should gain more dedication to promote a better project and be wise enough to take part on it because a lot of project that appeared are better or worst. so we need to be prepared and for sure the market will not remain on its current situation. we can't predict it now, for us that we can experience a lot of good projects on 2020 but for sure we can pick a better one. 
Activity: 399
November 21, 2019, 11:42:17 AM
I don't expect anything from whole 2020 year. Next year Q4 could be better from this time. Another great news for altcoins is Ethereum blockchain 2.0 because almost all token on the Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
November 21, 2019, 11:37:07 AM
When everyone is waiting for a good year, then none of this will work. there may be a situation with a drop in the altcoin market created artificially. In order to "jump" extra passengers. But I would like to see significant projects that have practical application.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
November 21, 2019, 11:26:27 AM

I think next year would be turnaround year for crypto and all crypto-related activity as well. With the upcoming Bitcoin halving, BTC would be able to bring most altcoins with it and new IEOs would come out. With the development, Bounty hunters maybe will benefit from it. Interesting to see what will happen.

That's what I think too as most of the remaining project now that is existing are the legit ones that are surviving despite of the bear market, I would also love to see that in the year 2020 those shitcoins or dead coins will be gone in listing sites as well as exchange that provides only fake volume as well as wash trading.
we will see many delisting coins or token in exchange from now on. In this bearish market be the selection moment for cryptocurrency , projects that have no update their development or have zero trading volume will gone soon. Its good for crypto balancing and inventors will protected if exchanges do this thing. And bitcoin , major altcoin will get positive effect from it
Activity: 770
Merit: 253
November 21, 2019, 11:15:27 AM

Activity: 1176
Vave.com
November 21, 2019, 11:05:04 AM
with works as different offers on scheme with the initial project offering developer might gains on returns as expecting with least on expends as applying limit on funding to cover with chance as collecting investment from different parties on entrance with field of business with the ico , ieo and the imo terms of offers for public audience.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 21, 2019, 10:40:21 AM

Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 21, 2019, 10:33:05 AM

Hopes are high because 2020 is the year for another Bitcoin halving, that means lesser Bitcoin that will be mine and difficulty will go up, so it's a different scenario for all of us here, definitely, Bitcoin and some other coins will go up but we never know how high will it be, but I will be happy if it double my profit, I do not expect too much.
I am only interested in profits for the time being and not sure the future of this market so this time you should limit trading. In fact, any investment needs to be considered carefully but it is best to sit still and wait for what will happen next. This year I'm not interested in investing and just trying to make money from bounty campaigns because this is the simplest way to adapt to the upcoming market.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
November 21, 2019, 10:23:06 AM
if IEO or ICO investment can grow again then the impact will be many, as a bounty campaign participant I expect that too. if that can happen certainly there will be more work available, and it is hoped that developments in the IEO system can help grow investor confidence returns
As a bounty hunter, we only hope that there are job opportunities that can produce, even without ICO, IEO or others, the important thing is that there are opportunities for our minds as bounty hunters to get results.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
November 21, 2019, 10:15:34 AM
I believe that the much anticipated bull run comes along with halving. Because miners will get less reward for mined block in BTC, so the price has to grow up to attract them to continue in mining and ensure the network security
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
November 21, 2019, 08:13:44 AM
I wonder what will happen in 2020 will there be a change or will it still be the same on this years? many say the price of Bitcoin will high soar and many new projects that promise to emerge, I still don't believe it because it's all just a prediction. so let's we waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: