Pages:
Author

Topic: Yggdrash ( TRUST-based Multi-dimensional Blockchains ) - page 9. (Read 2397 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
As someone who has invested in both, I can say that YGGDrash is acting amateurly and ICON is much more professional. I hope the Yggdrash team will take lessons.
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
The same bug as YGGDRASH (@YggdrashNews) has been found in ICON (@helloiconworld). ICON team has found a solution and eliminated this vulnerability. All the ERC20 $ICX tokens are safe. Official answer : https://medium.com/helloiconworld/official-statement-regarding-erc20-icx-transfer-error-94a9fc9d69c3
They completely copied the smart contract with ICON. Why did not they check their code first? This is a terrible situation. But I think that the team will quickly find a solution and everything will be fine
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Today YGGDRASH tokens were unlocked against the team’s plan. Amongst other solutions, they are now considering a hardfork to 'assure the safety of ICO participants’ assets’: https://medium.com/@yggdrash/urgent-announcement-regarding-token-unlock-81ddfa9f55a9
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
The same bug as YGGDRASH (@YggdrashNews) has been found in ICON (@helloiconworld). ICON team has found a solution and eliminated this vulnerability. All the ERC20 $ICX tokens are safe. Official answer : https://medium.com/helloiconworld/official-statement-regarding-erc20-icx-transfer-error-94a9fc9d69c3
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
It's very normal that there are minor problems. Of course I trust the first Peter Ryu and then the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
yggtrash what a shitshow, the tokens should be locked until they secured a major exchange but for some reasons tokens get unlocked and ppl start dumping on idex
how we can trust team to deliver if they can't lock the tokens properly!

Those were must be private sale investors tokens because my tokens were still locked at that time , so few were unlocked or may be never locked in real . however team have already said that they are checking the situation and if needed they will hard fork it .
However i do agree that it is really careless behavior by team that such mistakes happened by them and people exploited it in bear market by dumping those tokens .
Activity: 546
yggtrash what a shitshow, the tokens should be locked until they secured a major exchange but for some reasons tokens get unlocked and ppl start dumping on idex

The team would not unlock the locksmiths with the major stock exchange. Due to a problem, pre-purchase areas were unlocked.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
I just published “URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT — Regarding Token Unlock”

https://medium.com/@yggdrash/urgent-announcement-regarding-token-unlock-81ddfa9f55a9
Activity: 546
[Campaign&Donation] The YGGDRASH Team would like to dedicate a special message to celebrate this meaningful day, and moreover, we are pleased to donate 612k YEED tokens with hopes of a peaceful unification.
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
When the coins will be released. Markets may not be stable, but this is not a reason. You need to finish for June.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Activity: 827
[Roadmap] Updated English ver.

https://github.com/yggdrash/yggdrash/wiki/roadmap-en

Very good project. They just have to fit the road map exactly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
I'm not sure that this is the right decision. At the moment, such projects as NKN and Pchain have entered the market. The price of the token exceeds the price on a public sale several times. These projects are self-confident. Why is YGGDRASH afraid?
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
Expected unlock of YGGDRASH tokens is resheduled. Tokens will be locked until first listing due to the current unstable market situation - says the team.
Activity: 868
I just published “5/31 YGGDRASH Update”

Greetings from YGGDRASH Team to all of our supporters out there! We understand that you have been longing for this announcement, and before proceeding with YGGDRASH’s announcement, YGGDRASH Team would like to thank you all for the support and patience you have given to YGGDRASH project. And here are few of the items that you have been waiting for.

https://medium.com/@yggdrash/5-31-yggdrash-update-6fd8eec9d40a
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
[IT/Service Symposium] Is blockchain project the service revolution? Yggdrash's CTO Peter (popldo) shared his opinion in Korea at the IT/Service Symposium. His lecture was the most popular one in the conference!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
this project is working on solving issue for multiple chains , and backed by a experience team of members from big projects . so i fully beleive you will not regret on your decision to invest in it .
but they already sold out all tokens in private sale and presale so you can buy them only on exchanges .
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The following factors make me appreciate this project:

• Large team of experienced people from ICON, CoinOne, and Bithumb.

• Built to be a DEX using personal wallet.

• Has partnered with BluePanNet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
I've seen recommendation om icodrops website for this ICO. So I assume that you will gain with this ICO.
Such infrastructure blockchain stories  are on demand and you can flip just after listing.

Yeah . New chain projects are always listed on stock exchanges on the ICO price. The main code-mate Ryu is very good and it is a great advantage to come here from the ICON team.
Pages:
Jump to: