Pages:
Author

Topic: Yiazo YBF Bitfury2 miner 30 up to 380GH/s - page 4. (Read 13358 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
wow the prices for this, even after the "price drop" are still wayyyyy too much, thats insane
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
Price drop ! Both YBF-M and YBF14S-H are now 95 euro a piece.

YBF-M      120 now 95 euro
YBF14S-H 125 now 95 euro

YBF 300+ Minerset 1235 now 1045 euro
YBF 150+ Minerset 705 now 570 euro
YBF  90+ Minerset 480 now 380 euro
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
you "forget" that the OneStringMiner board price of 65.52 is without 21% VAT for business owners and it is 25GH/s not 30 to 38GH/s.

Ok, I didn't see your prices were VAT-inclusive. That makes it €79.28 verses your €125.

It's the same 14-string Bitfury chip. The speeds are the same.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
YBF 300+GH = €1235 or for the same money 12.5x TechnoBit 60GH Hex16BitfuryV2 = 748GH

Ok, they are overclocking the Bitfury v2 to the max, but at more than double the GH, it'll pay for the extra power, and the clock is software adjustable, meaning you can dial it down later if energy costs change in cgminer.

At half the price, I'd buy yours for their space efficiency, but at your current price they've got a ROI of around a year!
Activity: 358
Merit: 255
OneStringMiner run @ 30GH/s out the box.

You have a nice product.
legendary
How about this one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00KU39CDS/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1402506096&sr=8-1

You have to be realistic dude, no one is going to pay what you're looking for.

same hashrate but different hardware. Please.. everybody feel free to compare with any miner. If you like our miner then feel free to buy it and experience how fine/great our miner is. If you want to buy other hardware please feel free to that, it's a free (bitcoin)miners-world Grin We just wish you will buy ours, you won't regret it  Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
How about this one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00KU39CDS/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1402506096&sr=8-1

You have to be realistic dude, no one is going to pay what you're looking for.
legendary
I don't understand.. cloud hosting - bfl preorder ?? We don't do preorder, we only sell in stock products so what is to compare?

The price compare with cex.io is just to let people see we are not that much overprized. Of course there is a difference between hosted/cloud mining and mining with your own device. But if you want to mine with your own miner we believe we can offer a great product.

There's lots of places to compare your prices to, and they are all far better priced than yours. But here's one that really proves the point.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/in-stock-onestringminer-boards-up-to-39ghs-last-items-from-us15fun-495536

1 OneStringMiner board, €65.52

Same basic Bitfury 14-chip string design. Not only is their board half your price, but it even includes the hashing controller, which you put on a different board costing another €120.

you "forget" that the OneStringMiner board price of 65.52 is without 21% VAT for business owners and it is 25GH/s not 30 to 38GH/s.

Business owners with a VAT number can get prizes without the 21% VAT, just contact us before you want to place an order.

If people want to compare, no problem of course, but do compare with the same type of hardware. For example compare it with this:

http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/bfsb-h-card-v2-2-compatible-with-v3-0-m-board-only/
and
http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/product/bfsb-m-board-v3-pcie-1x-style-connectors/
the bfsb-m is without onboard controller but same design/concept.
legendary
I don't understand.. cloud hosting - bfl preorder ?? We don't do preorder, we only sell in stock products so what is to compare?

The price compare with cex.io is just to let people see we are not that much overprized. Of course there is a difference between hosted/cloud mining and mining with your own device. But if you want to mine with your own miner we believe we can offer a great product.

There's lots of places to compare your prices to, and they are all far better priced than yours. But here's one that really proves the point.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/in-stock-onestringminer-boards-up-to-39ghs-last-items-from-us15fun-495536

1 OneStringMiner board, €65.52

Same basic Bitfury 14-chip string design. Not only is their board half your price, but it even includes the hashing controller, which you put on a different board costing another €120.
Activity: 728
Are we that overpriced ?  Huh

Let us compare with CEX.IO

1 GH = 0.0074 BTC = 3.515 Euro (@ BTC rate of 475 euro)

Our 300+ GH/s miner

@ avarage of 300 GH/s = 4.1166 euro/GHs
@ avarage of 340 GH/s = 3.6323 euro/GHs
@ avarage of 380 GH/s = 3.2500 euro/GHs

YBF 300+ GH/s Miner Set Discount price: 1235 euro Link
At CEX.IO there are no additional electricity or hosting costs. If you install this in your home you will be paying for electricity.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
wow @ those prices...

Amazing right!  OP has solid, efficient tech, that he could probably sell a boatload of at the right price.

Anything greater than $2 per GH/s is the wrong price.
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
wow @ those prices...
Activity: 651

Our 300+ GH/s miner

please compare also to cloud hosting bfl preorder

Smiley

We are a business you can trust, we only sell products we have in stock. You don't get screwed with late delivery or never delivered pre-orders as happens with some other companies.

from stock shipping:
1T dragon is about 1600usd = 1175eur =>  1.170eur/GHs
2T Avalon3 is 3550usd = 2610eur => 1.305eur/GHs

that defines the price problem..
you have a nice and a good product, but a bit late. IMHO it interest only mining fans, unfortunately most of miners are mining only for fast money...
legendary

Our 300+ GH/s miner

Smiley

We are a business you can trust, we only sell products we have in stock. You don't get screwed with late delivery or never delivered pre-orders as happens with some other companies.
cryptoshark

Our 300+ GH/s miner

Smiley
legendary

Our 300+ GH/s miner

legendary
You are right if you just mine to get a short-term profit. (short)ROI is important to many miners but there are also miners who like the technology, believe the future of Bitcoin and want a nice miner to mine their own bitcoins.

Unfortunately, the overpriced initial hardware costs far outweigh the low-power cost savings.
cryptoshark
price is crazy
now market price for in hand equipment is below 1eur/gh and you want 5 times more

dont tell me about power consumption it is not so important now.

if you find guys paying 1000 eur and earning 3 eur per day it is good for you Smiley

you will sell pack of boards and consume huge loss

please update price to resonable and you will sell thousands of boards

maybe you have been storing your expensive chips on the shelf few months?

if yes it is your loss but dont try to reduce it that way

it will not work...
legendary
You keep saying your price is a fair one, but its not competitive. You may be able to sell to uninformed idiots on Amazon but you'll never sell to seasoned miners here at 5$/GH even if your miners used no electricity. It wont break even in BTC even after 2+ years.

You are right if you just mine to get a short-term profit. (short)ROI is important to many miners but there are also miners who like the technology, believe the future of Bitcoin and want a nice miner to mine their own bitcoins.

For now, with the BTC-exchange-rate of today, you are absolutely right ROI is beyond.... but what if the BTC rate rises the next 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 15 months... then you will ROI and have a loaded BTC-wallet  Grin But then again.. nobody can predict the future, just believe in the positive.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Pages:
Jump to: