Pages:
Author

Topic: Yiazo YBF Bitfury2 miner 30 up to 380GH/s - page 5. (Read 13358 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
You keep saying your price is a fair one, but its not competitive. You may be able to sell to uninformed idiots on Amazon but you'll never sell to seasoned miners here at 5$/GH even if your miners used no electricity. It wont break even in BTC even after 2+ years.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
Updated OP with Set (discount) prizes

Examples of some setups:

YBF 300+ GH/s Miner Set Discount price: 1045 euro Link

YBF 150+ GH/s Miner Set Discount price: 570 euro Link

YBF 90+ GH/s Miner Set Discount price: 380 euro Link
legendary
Dropped the price of the YBF14S-H to 125 euro. We hope this first batch will sell and satisfy our customers so we can make a second batch and can offer you even better prizes. As you know a first batch is always relatively expensive due to development and setup (stencil) costs.

Best case scenario, every board overclocks to 38 GH/s, cost for 380 GH/s rig is $1850. That's still nearly $5/ghps. Your competitors are shipping $1-$2/ghps. I love Bitfury chips, but I'm not going to pay 3x the cost for them!

I know competitors have a lower $/ghps. Our price is fair and the design has other advantages:

- low powerconsumption : 1 YBF14S-H @ 12V uses 20W +/- 10% , YBF-M only uses 5W +/- 10%
- low noise : choose your own low noise / low power fans, litte cooling is needed, a 500 to 800rpm fa, 2 pieces in push-pull is sufficient @ enviroment temp 20 to 27 degrees celcius.
- you don't need an extra computer with mining software to get it hashing
- it's small
- it's stable
- it's easy to setup
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Dropped the price of the YBF14S-H to 125 euro. We hope this first batch will sell and satisfy our customers so we can make a second batch and can offer you even better prizes. As you know a first batch is always relatively expensive due to development and setup (stencil) costs.

Best case scenario, every board overclocks to 38 GH/s, cost for 380 GH/s rig is $1850. That's still nearly $5/ghps. Your competitors are shipping $1-$2/ghps. I love Bitfury chips, but I'm not going to pay 3x the cost for them!
legendary
Video of 10 YBF14S-H on 1 YBF-M with 2 Scynthe Fans
(sorry for the medium quality, it's recorded with my old iphone and compressed)

http://vimeo.com/97840903
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Stuff is nice, ok. But maybe your production in Netherland is too costly? Maybe it will be better to hire some chinese manufacturer? Because now price is still too much.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I love Bitfury gear, and this stuff looks amazing. But it's not even remotely close to a price I could even consider. I'll keep my eyes peeled, hoping for a massive price drop on further batches (if they get that far).
legendary
That cost should be eaten by the Manufacturer, its part of the R&D.
We are the R&D and Manufacturer ourselves Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
That cost should be eaten by the Manufacturer, its part of the R&D.
legendary
legendary
We will see what we can do about the price. Startup production / first batch is always expensive... Do not expect a huge pricedrop but we will do our best.

We also do realize we can not compete with the Chinese miners and other big/powerful/powerconsuming miners. Our main goal of our company is to sell good quality products (and services) for a fair price. Products that will last, run stable, do not consume lots of energy, easy to modify/customize (regarding power supply/fans/case) is what we want to bring to our customers. Our customers are very important to us, we do what we promise. We don't do preorders, will deliver as promised and provide a good service and after-sales.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
$386.04 for a blade and 30 GH/s mining board?Huh!!!!   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Wow, the Rockminer R-box at $69 looks good all the sudden.

Not trolling OP, but this isn't 2013 anymore.
Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
Will you board work with the Bitfury H-cards? I doubt it, but have to ask.

I am not sure. I don't have old H-boards to test it but I don't think it will work because our H-boards have the chips placed in a String, the old one doesn't. I will ask the designer and get back to it. But.. you better buy our new H-boards, they are much faster and powerefficient with the Rev 2 Bitfury Grin

I would be interested, but 165 Euros is $223. No way I am going to pay $5 per GH/s. Good job on the boards, but you are way out of the realm of what I am willing to pay these days.

Just got a message form the designer: the "old" H-boards will not work on the YBF-M Mainboard, the oldies are a complete different design.

Regarding the price... we do know we are not cheap but we use high quality products/components and because of the efficient design you will save money on the power usage.

For example: 1x YBF-M with 10 YBF14S-H boards has a hashpower of 300 up to 380 GH/s with a power usage of ±235W @ 12V input.

Again that is 1285 Euros for 380GH/S which is almost $1750. I just bought 2 Habaneros that will run at 1200 GH/s or more for $1700. I get the power consumption is good, I have 2 Bitfruy rigs, but I can get over a 1 TH/S for the same amount of money. Getting 1.2 TH/S from you would cost $7,000.00 (1285 * 4 = 5140 Euros).
legendary

I am not sure. I don't have old H-boards to test it but I don't think it will work because our H-boards have the chips placed in a String, the old one doesn't. I will ask the designer and get back to it. But.. you better buy our new H-boards, they are much faster and powerefficient with the Rev 2 Bitfury Grin

I would be interested, but 165 Euros is $223. No way I am going to pay $5 per GH/s. Good job on the boards, but you are way out of the realm of what I am willing to pay these days.

Just got a message form the designer: the "old" H-boards will not work on the YBF-M Mainboard, the oldies are a complete different design.

Regarding the price... we do know we are not cheap but we use high quality products/components and because of the efficient design you will save money on the power usage.

For example: 1x YBF-M with 10 YBF14S-H boards has a hashpower of 300 up to 380 GH/s with a power usage of ±235W @ 12V input.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
This is a tough game, at those prices you might as well just keep them and build your own farm. No one is going to pay this.
Anger is a gift.

legendary

Anger is a gift.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010
nice and neat setup.

congrats!

price too high, unfortunately.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Nice to see a new Bitfury setup. Unfortunately, the price is way way way too high.
Pages:
Jump to: