Pages:
Author

Topic: YOBIT BECOME THE NEXT CRYPTSY - WARNING - SCAM ALERT - page 4. (Read 6868 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
yes they are running scam,they did scammed innocent investors with yovicoin by making fake promises to them
I have started  a scam accusation about this
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-exchange-scam-exposed-proofs-inside-1416783

now its time for them to prove if they are legit or scam,if they are legit then they should complete their promises they made to yovi investors
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
I dont encounter any problem with yobit ive been trading there for 3 months now withrawals and depositing us good.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Our Support Team and Technical Staff are overloaded, Yobit and amount of Users growing very fast now.

We agree that the response time to tickets prohibitively long and already hiring additional staff. We hope that soon this problem will be solved.

Calculation of the volume in the top and in the market are using different algorithms, in order to prevent cheating during self-trade. That is why the volume amounts may vary, but we do not see a problem here.

Based on our explanation the volume needs to be LESS in the TOP board and not more!!!

Today we have

1. 138 BTC
2. 110 BTC
3. 47 BTC
4. 47 BTC
5. 11.7 BTC
6. 11.60 BTC
7. 10.3 BTC
8. 9.35 BTC

Max trade

1. ETH 135 BTC
2. HMP 47.3 BTC
3. SIB 45 BTC
4. DES 33.7 BTC
5. DASH 29.1 BTC
6. ADZ 15.7 BTC
7. CREVA 13.1 BTC
8. BIOS 12 BTC
9. HODL 5.3 BTC

and 2 coins with 4 BTC, 4 coins with 3 BTC and thne a few small trades....

So again we have a lot bigger trading volume in the top list then in real....

As I already said - Calculation of the volume in the top and in the market are using different algorithms:

Market: sum(total_coin_volume[(from_current_time-24 hrs),(current_time)])
Top: sum(total_coin_volume[(00:00),(rand(~22:30-23:55))] - part of self-trade volume (anti-cheat protection))

So, the volume will of course vary.

We declined few coins of spacecreditcoin, thats why he is so mad.

p.s. unlike other systems, we have large insurance fund, so it's just ridiculous to see such accusations.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
this exchange has no support they just want you to keep bring in your coins and who cares if the wallets get locked they don't care they don't answer support tickets.

everyone i know has pulled the coins they can out and keep spamming support about other wallets.

Spamming with tickets make the waiting for all people longer before they are done answering all.

I will bet 2 BTC that Yobit will scam people soon. They are just waiting to get more and more BTCs and then suddenly some wallet would have stole 15000 BTC.... we all know this story several times.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
this exchange has no support they just want you to keep bring in your coins and who cares if the wallets get locked they don't care they don't answer support tickets.

everyone i know has pulled the coins they can out and keep spamming support about other wallets.

Spamming with tickets make the waiting for all people longer before they are done answering all.
Activity: 602

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Tpfu, tpfu, at the moment and in the past I had no problems with yobit. Transferred the funds several times and all of them were successfuly moved to my main wallet. I just hope that it will remain this way.
Our Support Team and Technical Staff are overloaded, Yobit and amount of Users growing very fast now.

We agree that the response time to tickets prohibitively long and already hiring additional staff. We hope that soon this problem will be solved.

Calculation of the volume in the top and in the market are using different algorithms, in order to prevent cheating during self-trade. That is why the volume amounts may vary, but we do not see a problem here.

Based on our explanation the volume needs to be LESS in the TOP board and not more!!!

Today we have

1. 138 BTC
2. 110 BTC
3. 47 BTC
4. 47 BTC
5. 11.7 BTC
6. 11.60 BTC
7. 10.3 BTC
8. 9.35 BTC

Max trade

1. ETH 135 BTC
2. HMP 47.3 BTC
3. SIB 45 BTC
4. DES 33.7 BTC
5. DASH 29.1 BTC
6. ADZ 15.7 BTC
7. CREVA 13.1 BTC
8. BIOS 12 BTC
9. HODL 5.3 BTC

and 2 coins with 4 BTC, 4 coins with 3 BTC and thne a few small trades....

So again we have a lot bigger trading volume in the top list then in real....
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
So far so good for me. I dont think they will le go of their passive income and crash the exchange.
Totally agree with you . yobit now  is getting over bter(old old exchange) & Cex too
So in coming two years i think it will reach the stage of bittrex & poloinex if their steps the same as today
good luck yobit it is good for me till now
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Their still a fledgling exchange and if they play their cards right they can do well.
Activity: 350
So far so good for me. I dont think they will le go of their passive income and crash the exchange.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
the one things that pisses me off more than slow support is probably the reason i had to contact the support.
i haven't been on yobit much; just started trading there recently.
but until now i've never had any issues with them!

are you sure you have nothing against yobit personally? and/or are a spammer?
this link you posted as the proof of your accusations has nothing to do with what you say they did!
did you even read through the page?!

-snip-
They didn't took my money, I still have the YoBit code I sent them.
-snip-
that's the op of the post!

if anything,
-snip
After such accusations this ICO request is declined, it's our right. ICO fee (yobicode) can be activated.
-snip
which was not fair really as the op never did accuse them of anything  Huh

i wonder if it was resolved  Huh
Activity: 98
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

I like this,admit there is a issue and steps towards remedying the issue. Lot of places would act like there is nothing going on and the elephant grows bigger. Think one issue is that people in the signature are told by other members to spam support when the payment button does not work.
Bet that alone sucks up man power,not even extending into the exchange side of things.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
any proofs?  Huh

Count all the BTCs traded daily on the market, compare it with the TOP amount of BTCs being traded. The TOP amount is bigger then the BTC traded a day, so they are creating a fake account so that they don't have to payout that 0.10 BTC. Prove 1.

More proof to follow.

Does it really mean they will be goxed or cryptsyed? Don't think so  Undecided
Why not ask them directly how it comes that top account makes more volume then all the markets combined?
Anything else? I'm kinda worried!

It is all a dangerous world... i lost several BTCs with Cryptsy, now i'm moving BTCs in and out faster then changing my underwear, and hoping if there would be another cryptsy that i'm just out at the moment.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
So far I did not have any problems with them. All the withdrawal I have done are received in mine wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
No one should be worried until there is solid proof that yobit withdraws are not coming through or when they slow down. one strange thing indeed is why they do not react to their support tickets, anyway u can also ask a mod/admin in the chat for help.
Activity: 71
any proofs?  Huh

Count all the BTCs traded daily on the market, compare it with the TOP amount of BTCs being traded. The TOP amount is bigger then the BTC traded a day, so they are creating a fake account so that they don't have to payout that 0.10 BTC. Prove 1.

More proof to follow.

Does it really mean they will be goxed or cryptsyed? Don't think so  Undecided
Why not ask them directly how it comes that top account makes more volume then all the markets combined?
Anything else? I'm kinda worried!
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
There will be a lot of altcoins to be affected if they do a cryptsy-style. I hope they won't as they're earning by operating it daily so better continue with the passive income.
any proofs?  Huh

More proof to follow.

Pages:
Jump to: