Pages:
Author

Topic: YOBIT BECOME THE NEXT CRYPTSY - WARNING - SCAM ALERT - page 5. (Read 6868 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
any proofs?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I don't think that Yobit is scam, but i indeed heard a lot of slow support issues, and if Yobit wants to become a big exchange then they need to fix those issues. With a volume of 200 BTC a day or 0.40 BTC in fee, they can at leat hire someone to do that. They are earning 12 BTC per month... I will do the support for 1 BTC per month Wink
Activity: 85
I am using YoBit from start.YoBit is now bigger then ccex and i have only good experiance with YoBit.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
We had LemonCoin ICO request but it was delayed because of source code compilation issues.

After such accusations this ICO request is declined, it's our right. ICO fee (yobicode) can be activated.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Watch out for Bter too.

I have a UNITY withdrawal go missing for several weeks now and no response at all from admin.

Also heard of problems with QORA, XMR and a few others.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
Watch out when moving money to Yobit, it seems that they are stealing BTCs from people.

You have been warmed. Russian scam exchange.

Yobit doesn't response on support calls.

Keeping all the ICO money. prove here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14262450

Scam in their Top Investor list... they only pay 0.10 BTC to themself. The TOP traders are trading MORE BTCs then what was traded on the market....

Creating own pumps to get people more people moving money to their exchange.

THE NEXT CRYPTSY...

volume for the last 2 months has grown x5-10(ETH SIB CREVA). you tell nonsense because to be closed on popularity growth - it isn't reasonable. You Fud'er from another shitcoin exchange.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Yobit was fishy right from the start. It wouldn't surprise me if they go bust sooner or later.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
OMG ...  Cry
I hope not a scam because there are still some coin in yobit.
I've also been contact support not responded
Activity: 77
Watch out when moving money to Yobit, it seems that they are stealing BTCs from people.

You have been warmed. Russian scam exchange.

Yobit doesn't response on support calls.

Keeping all the ICO money. prove here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14262450

Scam in their Top Investor list... they only pay 0.10 BTC to themself. The TOP traders are trading MORE BTCs then what was traded on the market....

Creating own pumps to get people more people moving money to their exchange.

THE NEXT CRYPTSY...
Pages:
Jump to: