Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit, Bit by Bit will take their reputation once again back to normal. - page 3. (Read 992 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
OP, don't do it. You may find yourself in odd situations like you scamed, you did this, you did that. With this, you will just drug problems into you. Let YoBit do their job. They already have their customer support.

On a side note, you can not assist a user if you do not have information from their database. Those who deals with customer service they have their clients date and they response according to those information.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
I don't get, how do you intend solving the affected users problem when you're not a part of their team or have any connection to the exchange. Yobit body language have indicated they're not ready to help their affected customers resolved the issues they're facing. The support system isn't working effectively, how then will you bypass that to bring solution to affected users?

It's pointless trying to help an organization (company) or whatever you can call them (yobit exchange), when they aren't ready to help themselves. They have the funds to hire as many customers service employees as possible to meet their hundreds of customers complains instead they prefer spending thousands of dollars to advertise round the web.  Hope you're not bitting more than you can chew, don't give affected users false hope because it'll definitely backfired. Just saying.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
P.S. Just To Let You Know, I AM NOT PART OF YOBIT or even a SUPPORTER of them.

I don't support Yobit actually, I'm more concerned about the users who has some issues regarding on that exchange so I will be using this thread to get in touch to those users.
I just found a way to have these issues to be fixed, but this isn't illegal as you may think of it. Though I don't still have the 100% of the outcome to be positive because it always depends on the situation. And so in this case, I might be there way of getting their reputation back just by solving the issues of the users. Though I know that this might take me some risks, that's why I'm saying this, I am not part of YOBIT, I'm just giving you a way to solve your issues.

Just leave your feedbacks and issues here on this thread, and let me be your bridge to them.

P.S. I will never ask for any account or payments, Just wait for your turn and I will make sure that you will get an answer.

PLEASE JOIN THIS GROUP ON TELEGRAM: https://t.me/UnofficialSupportYobit
Pages:
Jump to: