Pages:
Author

Topic: YOBIT DEPOSIT MISSING -- POSSIBLE THEFT BY YOBIT - page 2. (Read 2384 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Hey OP, if you want to get more attention, I suggest you create a thread/move this thread to the "scam accusations" subforum and create a formal complaint, you will get more attention there, and maybe receive help.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
And yet banned again. This time for a week. For asking DOMI to get ahold of admin to rescan wallet. No big fucking deal. Just my money.

Error
You are banned until 01.05.2016 22:05:00.

- Trust until this is resolved. no response from support. Chat mod keeps banning me to keep this quiet. 25 ltc and 9k Doge GONE.. chat mod needs to be removed. I have done nothing wrong. Banning for asking for the admin when you are missing $100 in coins is fucking ridiculous

If they have a rule where no support is permitted in chat under any circumstance, then you were banned for a legitimate reason. I personally don't use yobit, but if they do have any rule like that or that all support must be done via ticket then you are again in the wrong.

Is your ban just a chat ban?

It should be a chat ban, yes.

To the OP: Yobit does have a really poor support system AFAIK. Many people have problems with their support. It's interesting though that you're basically getting censored on chat... Try to message their yobit account here.
Activity: 463
Merit: 309
And yet banned again. This time for a week. For asking DOMI to get ahold of admin to rescan wallet. No big fucking deal. Just my money.

Error

- Trust until this is resolved. no response from support. Chat mod keeps banning me to keep this quiet. 25 ltc and 9k Doge GONE.. chat mod needs to be removed. I have done nothing wrong. Banning for asking for the admin when you are missing $100 in coins is fucking ridiculous

If they have a rule where no support is permitted in chat under any circumstance, then you were banned for a legitimate reason. I personally don't use yobit, but if they do have any rule like that or that all support must be done via ticket then you are again in the wrong.

Is your ban just a chat ban?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

Error

Ok so i just posted this on Yobit looking for help

EpyxZ: Can i please get an Admin to rescan my LTC and DOGE wallets

a few minutes later I go to respond to someone in trollbox and this

Error
You are banned until 30.04.2016 18:33:20.

So i have been banned for looking for an admin for help? Seriously. At this point I am almost feeling like I am getting mugged. Anyone know anyone over there that can do anything? Even if admin came online there I couldnt even send say anything. I know to some people what I have sitting there in limbo waiting on a rescan is not much but fuck me. Just not comprehending why I would be banned for a legit problem and a simple question.

Thanks
THREAD MOVED TO https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-deposits-missing-resolved-1456151

Sorry about placing it in the wrong section.

(No comments since I posted the screenshots Sad If anyone knows a yobit Admin please point him to my thread and tell him i have tickets in. I would love for this to be resolved and be a complete misunderstanding and some form of bug.)

So yesterday I had 24+ LTC & 9k+ Doge deposited into my Yobit wallets. Now I have had 0 problems with my yobit deposits/withdrawls up to this point. But the LTC deposit shows in block explorer as confirmed, deposited & unspent (as does the Doge deposit). Yet yobit shows NO deposit information & no coins. (Nothing in history, no coins, no waiting, wallets online blah blah blah). Now I have followed the required Support ticket rule. Now I am being threatened to be banned for spreading disinformation. Literally the only thing I have asked in chat is if Domi could please get ahold of admin or tech and have them rescan my wallets so I can have access to my coins. It seems I cannot look for admin or push to get my wallets rescanned without being banned. Anyone have any info?

In case DOMI wants to read again. So you can see I am not trying to spread disinformation nor am i being anal about it. Simply ask to rescan my wallets so i can access my coins. here is my LTC deposit info as you can see it shows its there, yet yobit shows only 1 sat. Not trying to scam, spread disinformation etc. Yobit can clearly see that my wallet shows me 1 sat but it has 24+ ltc. HELP. There is literally like 3 transactions 2 in 1 out i think. If anyone at yobit see's this please rescan my ltc & doge wallets.

http://explorer.litecoin.net/tx/3fe74675b717b1510fa96263f758c2c5a3275a898076e2a2e58f8ada8ebd9d2e

This is my wallet address
LPj8uYwyYkXUd37g1GX2aiMSMKp9dZ5Qh4

This is the Trans ID
3fe74675b717b1510fa96263f758c2c5a3275a898076e2a2e58f8ada8ebd9d2e

This is my yobit LTC ballance (wallet LPj8uYwyYkXUd37g1GX2aiMSMKp9dZ5Qh4)

If anyone knows the admin, tech or someone could you please pass on the word that I have a legit problem here. Not just bitching about a dead blockchain and a coin that cant be moved. This is real world money to me Sad
Pages:
Jump to: