Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit locking withdraws scam, get your funds out fast. - page 3. (Read 2907 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
My experience with Yobit is very bad.

They don't respond to you ... at all. From tickets, reminders and even on this forum.

Best way is to find another exchange.
Activity: 322
That is a sad story, I hope and think they will solve it.
Ask in chat for admin or moderator, mayby he can offer help.
Activity: 431
Update:
I still did not get any respond or my withdraws, it's officially scam for me, I am sorry for whoever using the service right now, please come back to my thread when this happen to you, I will be more than welcome and we can pms together over it, since yobit wont answer or assist you.
Activity: 431
I am waiting for my yobit withdrawal for 2 weeks now, before you start flaming me you should know that if you are lucky enough to use the site without a problem, i am one of the few that got this bug on their accounts, and it takes one click from admin to release my withdrawals, I gave up on many altcoins because I downloaded wallets and sync them and spent lot of money for that sync, and didn't get my withdrawals processed, it's still pending, I also lost a lot of staking time, I have a request of 0.01 in altcoins and 0.01 in Yovi market, I tried to reach support and admin, I even deposit more! so I can chat, I have tweeted to them, sent pm in BTT many times and even replied to their threads and was ignored.

And they don't know who they were ignoring, I am exposing the truth of the support that really sucks, and my funds, when you search Google for "yobit.net is scam?" or any related term, I am there in the first page, my website toxigon.com and mirrored all over the web, including reddit, twitter, cached versions and also the blockchain it self.

It's not the funds, it's the ignorant support and admin, also for those who get paid from the signature campaign, this is not related to you, I am not welling and will never advertise anything from Yobit or care about 2 bucks per week as I have my miners running at home making me 1btc per each 8 months and electricity is free for me.

If I don't get my withdrawals as seen on screenshot below proceed, hell I will pay triple that amount in advertising about your how yobit is scam, if you are a yobit user, get ready to have this issue soon before they totally shut down, if for any reason this post get deleted, I will lose faith in transparency of this forum, Yobit should respect clients and take requests more seriously, or hire someone, if they only spend that money on signatures to a one guy that is responsible for support they would get more clients lol

Screenshot of my stuck withdraws:
Pages:
Jump to: