Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit registration not allowed?? - page 2. (Read 310 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 30
April 24, 2019, 03:32:46 PM
I saw 2 days too many ads of yobit exchange on forum so wanted to try it , but they seems very shady as per people talk here. I am ok ok in wealth but not that rich to lose money.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
April 24, 2019, 08:37:24 AM
If OP was trying for their bounty then he is late because theymos already banned yobit.net signatures for 60 days due to excessive spams and also 129 users were temporarily banned for 14 days.
Nah, he's not talking about bounty but the yobit.net site itself.

To be fair, I do not think they have actually scammed anyone, just very poor with the customer support and have a big problem with wallet maintenance..
Oh yeah? Having a poor customer support isn't excuse for the business especially there's money that involves a lot, if they want to gain trust they should fix their deposit and withdrawal service. Pardon me if I think that they actually do it on a purpose.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 24, 2019, 07:47:50 AM
They close it from time to time,,, it is normal. Just keep trying. Make sure you turn off script blocker on your browser as well.

I agree with everyone here there are better exchanges,,, but I guess you are trying for their bounty which is all right. To be fair, I do not think they have actually scammed anyone, just very poor with the customer support and have a big problem with wallet maintenance. But they paid me when I used them, so my experience was actually fine.
If OP was trying for their bounty then he is late because theymos already banned yobit.net signatures for 60 days due to excessive spams and also 129 users were temporarily banned for 14 days.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
April 24, 2019, 06:55:34 AM
They close it from time to time,,, it is normal. Just keep trying. Make sure you turn off script blocker on your browser as well.

I agree with everyone here there are better exchanges,,, but I guess you are trying for their bounty which is all right. To be fair, I do not think they have actually scammed anyone, just very poor with the customer support and have a big problem with wallet maintenance. But they paid me when I used them, so my experience was actually fine.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
April 23, 2019, 01:51:57 PM
Feel free to read some reviews about Yobit.com and you will be enlightened about it.
Just a small correction, their domains are.

• yobit.net
  • yobit.io

I think they have 3 domains and all of it are the same, I forgot the other one.

Why you want to sign up with that website OP? it's much better for you to choose another reputable exchange to trade with rather than push yourself to them. Since they aren't allowing you to be registered, look for elsewhere that you can trade conveniently.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 23, 2019, 06:01:36 AM
After seeing a lot of ads over forum i decided to try the new excahnge yobit.net.
But they did not let me sign up 😥 is it normal?
Every yobit participants received their payment on yobit account so I guess there is nothing wrong with the new regstration.Sometime they may closed the new regiestrations temporarily so you can try later to get into it.But seriously you want to trade on yobit when there are lot of etter exchanges available.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 23, 2019, 04:51:47 AM
Feel free to read some reviews about Yobit.com and you will be enlightened about it. There are lots of scam accusations being thrown to it so you better do some research and get rid of it. There are lots of trusted exchanges that you can use. Don't risk trading in Yobit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
April 23, 2019, 03:56:42 AM
Its not a new one and better don't try it at all , because its a scam my friend they even have ofic. pump and dump group so why you want to join them? everytime there is any fork they are the first to support but keep your coins for weeks make money and then open, dont do that, all old users know they are scammers use other exchanges.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
April 23, 2019, 03:45:12 AM
After seeing a lot of ads over forum i decided to try the new excahnge yobit.net.
Are you being serious right now? Don't bother to use that exchange site since a lot of scam accusation threads has been opened up and yet here you are wanting to try just because there's a lot of ads? Don't be ridiculous perhaps don't dare.

Anyway, some those who have Yobit signatures were been temporary banned by Theymos.
Furthermore, you can read some discussions here or perhaps want to search on your own.
YoBit Signature Campaign (Bitcointalk)
Yobit spam on the forum
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
April 23, 2019, 03:26:14 AM
I don't know if that's normal, but either way, I wouldn't use this exchange. Search a little here in the forum about yobit and you will find many scam accusations. Advertising for yobit has also been banned here in the forum now for the next 60 days. More information can be found in the meta section.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-spam-on-the-forum-5133809
Activity: 181
Merit: 30
April 23, 2019, 01:18:02 AM
Pages:
Jump to: