Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit scam ? Trade lost money - page 5. (Read 1574 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 1
May 26, 2020, 03:31:06 PM
I didn`t trade on there when I heard the first time I didn`t have any faith in them. You should use popular exchanges.
Activity: 14
Merit: 10
May 25, 2020, 06:32:30 PM
Wait a sec, how was exactly you "lose" your money while trading on yobit? You bought on higher price then you sold it on lower price?

This is too visible bro, if you know YObit.NET you won't ask the ques Grin

Yobit has virtual coins number like big library of books! they use it some times for give people and some times for take from people Cheesy Cheesy

But I heared for yobit is scam too many times, but i use its campaigns and withdraw daily without problems never, I don't know.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
June 29, 2018, 05:25:26 PM
There are a lot of analogues of this exchange, with even more tokens and pairs. It should also be remembered that the smaller the exchange, the smaller the volume, you should keep there.
Activity: 294
June 29, 2018, 04:55:34 PM
And why was to trade on such an exchange? There are a lot of recommendations on exchanges, and you chose this...
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
June 29, 2018, 04:38:49 PM
Yobit is not such a bad exchange, in the past I used it for trade purposes and everything went very smoothly. I think there might be some system upgrades or error which lead to such problem of losing money. Some of the people which are speaking against this exchange are either paid by other exchange or could make a successful transaction, there is always a possibility of error and in such cases costumer care service will always help you to sort out things. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 04:12:34 PM
I don't think it's a scam.I have long been trading on this exchange and make deposit/withdrawal money .I had no problems before.I made a two-factor authentication (2FA).
Activity: 728
June 29, 2018, 04:08:56 PM
It is not scam. I am traiding useless tokens there from time to time, mostly without any problems. But if you registered on Yobit be ready, that if you will have some problems support will answer in some months or never. I have one open ticket one year old) So with Yobit everything depends on luck. Be very-very careful with it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 10:57:13 AM
I 'm Trade lost money, lose pennies, send support tickets, not an answer.
I'm so disappointed. I will never go back to it.
Here I warn those who trade on it.

Are you among the people affected by a bounty scam? if it's your fate like me, to get a good tokens for the present it is very difficult to get a good bounty program manager a lot too many even thousands, while the token is shared just a little imagine you if the device Jr. Members like me and getting low stake times like 7 weeks and our rivals very much we only get some tokens? a little is not it? even if the token is good? if not? indeed now the Bitcoin situation is very concerned
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
June 29, 2018, 08:07:05 AM
These coins are bought by poor people in the hope of becoming rich. Yobit uses this desire. The main feature of this exchanger is the opportunity to play for a very small amount of money.

And more:
Yobit is a scam exchange: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7k9c63/is_yobit_a_scam_exchange/
Those people who are trading there with the hope of becoming rich and you'll hear them out "lambo's" or "this coin will pump on this time xx:xx"

If a small trader managed to grow his money on this exchange then he's a well skilled trader but the coin itself is still a scam and nothing will change about that reality.

There are many accusations about yobit but some traders are also saying they have no problems with them so basically it's only those unpopular coins withdrawals and deposits.
Activity: 142
June 28, 2018, 06:48:10 PM
Yobit not scam, but it's really bad exchange. With very bad support. I don't like this exchange, because they have so simple rules and many peoples using it for pumd/dump trade (respected exchange prohibits such actions). I don't recommend it.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 11:49:48 AM
At ones i trade btc on Yobit and all was good, second time i try to buy omise token and see price that was very differ from price on other trade platform. I not buy and now try to use Yobit carefuly.
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 11:14:18 AM
I've never had a problem with this exchange! The withdrawal of funds or input has always been rapid and without problems! The only problem is tech support, which never answers! Now I use only Binance!
Activity: 86
June 28, 2018, 06:18:28 AM
I am also a trading member on Yobit. I have never been the same as you. You can tell your case to be more careful
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 06:06:21 AM
This exchange is infamous for being unfair and doing shady deeds. It is one of the first exchanges where fresh coins and tokens appear and also on of the latest where they disappear. It is well known for applying bots to increase trading volumes, pump and dump actions etc. I use yobit because I have some useless tokens and I have no other place to trade them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 09:22:27 AM
Is there a wallet in maintenance time? i have never used yobit exchange. I just heard there are a lot of coins that are increasing and different in price than other markets.
Activity: 210
June 27, 2018, 08:15:32 AM
The people here so directly to say that this exchange is a scam is impossible. After all, if you trade in top-level crypto-currencies or altcoyins, which really exist, then everything is fine. The only thing I would like is a little less commission for withdrawal. But never buy a coin. which was created by the exchange itself, otherwise the story will repeat itself as with the LIZA coin, overnight the price jumped almost 2 ETH per coin. but was a thousand times smaller. But the most interesting is that the number of coins in the wallet has decreased by 6 zeros in front of the amount. And after such a thief I decided not to test fate and not invest in the coins of the coin, which I do not advise either.
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
June 27, 2018, 07:08:36 AM
I think people have lost their money, and it does not matter under what circumstances. Bought at peak or not drawdown. That's the law of money. If one of them has become more, than the other has become much less. It's physics. I feel sorry(((
Activity: 360
June 27, 2018, 06:27:03 AM
A lot of negative of the reviews about this exchange.Wanted to register on it today that would sell a token which is traded only on this exchange. I read and changed my mind, I'd better wait for the token to be released to another exchange.
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 67
June 27, 2018, 05:39:44 AM
Yobit is a very bad exchange. Here you will find huge commissions and new rules of the game every day.
"Denomination for LIZUN in 20-24 hrs: 1 New LIZUN = 1000m Old LIZUN."  Grin Grin Grin
https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/1011613251589853185
I do not recommend using the services of this exchange!

I used to like this trading site before but now I don't trust it anymore. I lost some of my bitcoin on trading because of the pump and dump game.

Yobit is a very bad exchange. Here you will find huge commissions and new rules of the game every day.
"Denomination for LIZUN in 20-24 hrs: 1 New LIZUN = 1000m Old LIZUN."  Grin Grin Grin
Whoever bothers to buy that scam coin will certainly lose from the manipulation of the exchange itself.

Yobit has been using these coins to make it's volume increase and they are setting it high and when many bought it will be followed by a massive dump.

Why on Earth traders will buy this useless coin without proper introduction on where it really came from.

Indeed an exchange site manipulating the coins itself. That's why much better to do a trading on other trusted sites ex. Bittrex, Crytopia, Binance, HitBTC, etcc...
Activity: 840
Merit: 57
June 27, 2018, 03:54:37 AM
Pages:
Jump to: