Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit scam ? Trade lost money - page 3. (Read 1574 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138
June 28, 2020, 07:26:09 PM
I 'm Trade lost money, lose pennies, send support tickets, not an answer.
I'm so disappointed. I will never go back to it.
Here I warn those who trade on it.
Many years ago as of 2017, Yobit had been tagged scam exchange, they have low volume, unresponsive customer supports and other sorts of ill functionality. New traders fall victim of Yobit exchange because of lack of information.
I would only recommend you to trade on Huobi exchange, very reliable and has high liquidity. Never find your way back to Yobit any longer, sorry for the loss of your little penny, take courage and move on to other exchange I told you about.

This had been suggested and been told for years now that people shouldnt really consider on using up this platform but there are still
who do really just blindly go up to this place and later on they do murmuring and whining that they do lost up coins neither losing deposits or
withdrawals and do realize when they are already have been fucked up by yobit. Majority of the community does know on how shitty
the reputation this site is.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
June 28, 2020, 04:23:19 AM
Many years ago as of 2017, Yobit had been tagged scam exchange, they have low volume, unresponsive customer supports and other sorts of ill functionality. New traders fall victim of Yobit exchange because of lack of information.
I would only recommend you to trade on Huobi exchange, very reliable and has high liquidity. Never find your way back to Yobit any longer, sorry for the loss of your little penny, take courage and move on to other exchange I told you about.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
June 27, 2020, 12:06:38 PM
There have been many rumors and negative reviews about the Yobit exchange for a long time. I can only say one thing, it is very difficult to trade on it, the trading volumes are small.
Have you tried connecting trading bots? This can significantly increase your trading income.
I'd like to believe you. I've heard a lot of information about trading bots, but I haven't come close to them.
Activity: 41
June 24, 2020, 05:21:32 AM
There have been many rumors and negative reviews about the Yobit exchange for a long time. I can only say one thing, it is very difficult to trade on it, the trading volumes are small.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
June 22, 2020, 11:55:29 PM
I have been using yobit for more than 1 year, even though I am not very active trading there, in my opinion it is safe. my advice if you want to secure your assets is better to use large exchanges like kucoin, binance and others. To avoid things that are not desirable.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 22, 2020, 09:12:10 AM

Here are megathreads about the multiple scam accusations from YOBIT

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-scam-accusation-megathread-normal-modus-operandi-or-shady-practices-5134358

and there are more so welcome to the Yobit victim groups.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-scammers-here-is-the-email-bait-used-for-scamming-users-5217581

and you want more?here it goes

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/another-yobit-scam-they-want-to-make-419-btc-in-their-next-scam-5225039

if we will put everything here?lol i will spend more than an hour Joke  Grin

Stop investing in Yobit that will save us all.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 22, 2020, 04:18:28 AM
3 of my close friend becomes a victim of Yobit in the past thats why i know this site/exchange is scammer their support never answers rightful and always pushing the mistakes to their users for the reason that the  traders are not guilty.

You are right they are looking scammers dozens of people complaining they are not respond them as they are users of Youbit they should solve their problems. Best way is leave them alone and register on binance because it is a legit exchange with various functions.

Don't wait to become a victim first before believing that Yobit is scammer and you should not let yourself being a loser using their exchange.

same reason why their signature once being Banned by Theymos last year.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
June 21, 2020, 06:05:01 AM
Once comes from Yobit for sure that is scam.
Activity: 490
I love to trade crypto & hold it for future profit
June 20, 2020, 05:46:37 PM

You are right they are looking scammers dozens of people complaining they are not respond them as they are users of Youbit they should solve their problems. Best way is leave them alone and register on binance because it is a legit exchange with various functions.

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
Activity: 811
Merit: 20
Chainjoes.com
June 19, 2020, 01:37:52 PM
In my opinion you should join popular exchange (binance, BitForex, kucoin, gate, hitbtc). There has more security with trustfully exchange process so keep avoid yobit and take big popular exchange. It's better your fund and you will be safe long.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
June 19, 2020, 11:15:13 AM
if you enter the trading, be sure that you already wanted it to lose. Trading is profitable but you must also consider that the market is in bearish season, therefore you may lose anytime. There is no such thing as easy money in crypto. You have to work from it so that you gain. And don`t always complain that you lose because every trader feel that also. If you want to avoid losses then stop trading.
Activity: 311
June 18, 2020, 03:40:02 PM
Well, I will share only my personal experience in trading on this exchange. I have been working with her for about a year. The only thing I don't like is the clown IEO. Generally speaking, I wouldn’t trust funds to any exchange and, if possible, withdraw it.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
June 17, 2020, 12:13:17 AM
I am surprised how yobit is still operating. People always give a search before using any exchange, it can give you a brief idea if you should go ahead or not. Example, 'yobit scam bitcointalk'. You can save yourself from lot of unnecessary stress this way.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 14, 2020, 06:48:54 PM
I also have serious problems with yobit, a lot of money in an altcoin got traped by they "mainteinance mode"wallet, I can not withdraw or move my founds anywhere, and support never reply. They literally steal my coins.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
June 13, 2020, 12:58:45 AM
when I first got into crypto I sent funds to yobit like 1000 eos back when it was worth a decent amount. I figured it was just another exchange till I wanted to withdrawal then I read comments on twitter then I started shitting bricks Cheesy they held my funds hostage for like a week then it magically apeared in my wallet. Some arent so lucky a total scam exchange no support whatsoever. I hope the best for anyone tring to get their funds out of there
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 12, 2020, 07:40:38 AM
-seen

Plz describe detail,  how many fund you deposit in yobit exchange?
And how to you lost your Money?
I have an account in yobit exchange and last one years I make trade about 10 times in yobit but I haven’t face any problems.           
This is the case if you are doing ok then surely you will face never any issue but sometime if wallet suddenly going to be in maintanance mode then you can face some problem or you have any deposit issue then surely its going to be really shit for you as they never reply to your ticket and then just frustration and nothins else for you like OP.

Cryptobd24 I would like to hear more details too, how else can we understand what happened if we
don't know entire story about what happened. Lack of details means OP is hiding something.
   Indymoney  I think he lost money because of the bad trades he got into. He would lose money on every
exchange, not just on Yobit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
June 11, 2020, 07:48:29 AM

Plz describe detail,  how many fund you deposit in yobit exchange?
And how to you lost your Money?
I have an account in yobit exchange and last one years I make trade about 10 times in yobit but I haven’t face any problems.           
This is the case if you are doing ok then surely you will face never any issue but sometime if wallet suddenly going to be in maintanance mode then you can face some problem or you have any deposit issue then surely its going to be really shit for you as they never reply to your ticket and then just frustration and nothins else for you like OP.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 11, 2020, 07:44:30 AM

Welcome to Crypto mate,and welcome to Yobit Victims lol,at least now you learned that never trust a Site unless you made a deep research about the said company because in this world there are tons of scamming exchange  and YOBIT is one of the most notorious among them all.
sorry for the incident that happened to you, yobit indeed has many shortcomings, both in terms of service and the quality of the coins traded therein, therefore we hope that in the future there will be no more victims like you.
Not only shortcomings but a legit Scammer,Just check over google about the scam accusation towards this exchange.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5231144.new#new

Here is example..
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 10, 2020, 11:13:13 AM
sorry for the incident that happened to you, yobit indeed has many shortcomings, both in terms of service and the quality of the coins traded therein, therefore we hope that in the future there will be no more victims like you.
Pages:
Jump to: