Pages:
Author

Topic: YOBIT STOLE MY TOKENS - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 23, 2021, 11:31:14 AM
Yobit is well known as Yoshit exchange in bitcointalk community and they even had multiple scam accusations and also security breach as well in recent times.So they don't want to accept any document as valid proof to prove your ownership means no one can help you.

You lost 2FA or the 2FA is not working?

If it is not working is the case then sync error in your authenticator could be a problem that can be fixed.

Im not sure if it was disabled or if its not syncing. I have used my secrect pass to re-instal it in authenticator but it still doesnt work
February 23, 2021, 11:21:55 AM
Hi guys, so I havent logged onto yobit.net for ages, just been HODLing my tokens. When I tried to log in, my 2FA didnt work. I got in touch with "support" but they just say they dont help with this anymore because they have been hacked a few times and no longer offer assisttance in getting back into your account if your 2FA doesnt work...what the hell? Nobody will help me there at all! How can they just keep my tokens? THEY were hacked and now I cant get access and its tough sh!t to me?? Anyone else have this issue?
The support is giving you good reply because they never help any one they are scammers and they are give back any thing so please stop this all try to have some better work instead of posting here because we have very long list of members those are already posted scam accusations and they never have any reply from them about this funds. They are certified scammers in crypto community.

No they are not. Any exchange will offer assisttance to validate my accountt. Im not asking them to just let me in, Im asking that they allow me to validate myself but they have just said no with no offer to validate. I have asked them over and over for assistance and they just send the same stupid email back to me saying they wont help. Proper exchanges will offer some sort of assistance but Yobit just wants to keep my tokens.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 23, 2021, 11:21:01 AM
I got in touch with "support" but they just say they dont help with this anymore because they have been hacked a few times and no longer offer assisttance in getting back into your account if your 2FA doesnt work...what the hell?

This is possible. You are obliged to take care of all your money and your coins. It is always the wrong decision to keep your coins on any exchange, especially on Yobit. btw. When we know his business policy, I'm not surprised if they don't want to help someone with access to the account funds. Hey, it's a Yobit.

Anyone else have this issue?

If you read more carefully, there were a lot of people who are having issues with Yobit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 364
stead.builders
February 23, 2021, 11:11:29 AM
Hi guys, so I havent logged onto yobit.net for ages, just been HODLing my tokens. When I tried to log in, my 2FA didnt work. I got in touch with "support" but they just say they dont help with this anymore because they have been hacked a few times and no longer offer assisttance in getting back into your account if your 2FA doesnt work...what the hell? Nobody will help me there at all! How can they just keep my tokens? THEY were hacked and now I cant get access and its tough sh!t to me?? Anyone else have this issue?
The support is giving you good reply because they never help any one they are scammers and they are give back any thing so please stop this all try to have some better work instead of posting here because we have very long list of members those are already posted scam accusations and they never have any reply from them about this funds. They are certified scammers in crypto community.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 23, 2021, 11:07:06 AM
Yobit is well known as Yoshit exchange in bitcointalk community and they even had multiple scam accusations and also security breach as well in recent times.So they don't want to accept any document as valid proof to prove your ownership means no one can help you.

You lost 2FA or the 2FA is not working?

If it is not working is the case then sync error in your authenticator could be a problem that can be fixed.
February 23, 2021, 11:01:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: