Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 198. (Read 292750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
Where do you list those rules? Who & how the hell people know them if you don't publish them?
That's your faq page: https://archive.is/k12vd
That's OP of this page: https://archive.is/vA8pM

Can anyone see rules about chat/trollbox?
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Cakir/BTXdev, these are our rules, and everyone knows them. They will be more stricter.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
If you type yobit's trollbox "c-cex" it converts that into something like: "I'm gay, bla bla bla".
That's not acceptable by me, it's clearly insulting people.
Also, I'm so scared when the mod of trollbox type "that's your last warning".

Anyway, That's your loss. You've lost a customer, I'll never gonna use your exchange again Wink Also I've already told on support, please delete my account on yobit.

I'm deleting my account too.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
If you type yobit's trollbox "c-cex" it converts that into something like: "I'm gay, bla bla bla".
That's not acceptable by me, it's clearly insulting people.
Also, I'm so scared when the mod of trollbox type "that's your last warning".

Anyway, That's your loss. You've lost a customer, I'll never gonna use your exchange again Wink Also I've already told on support, please delete my account on yobit.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Can't connect to website. Error 522. Website is offline. Host error.
Can someone help me? I have this from around 8 hours...

Fixed.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Why is order taking too long to be completed  I exchange 1.90718535 USD/BTC over 8hours now the order have not completed why admin?
Activity: 310
Merit: 256
Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged
many strange coins on this exchange, true exotics, is anyone using the exhange
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
You know every advice I gave you so far made you money.  Wink Consider adding m1x please.

Once again, my advice gave you good profits. Thanks for adding. Wink
Infected Mushroom
You know every advice I gave you so far made you money.  Wink Consider adding m1x please.
Infected Mushroom
Hey, new coins launched. Especially m1x looks interesting. Hope you add them soon! Grin
Activity: 478
please update your amber coin wallet to the most recent version... some folks are reporting difficulties when withdrawing from you
Activity: 420
@CryptoOz
Just wanted to bring up something regarding YoBit.Net and it's affiliates. I suggest that YoBit.Net chooses their affiliates more carefully, as Newbies who are affiliates are making fools of themselves and your YoBit.Net signature or website name in profile is associated with them.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
What do you think of 16BIT? This is the official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-16bit-nist516m-coins-in-wallet-games-yobit-alcurex-bittrex-1049139

Add it, thanks Smiley.

Yes, add 16bit please! I have missed the ico and I can't mine it Sad, so I want to buy some 16bit.
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
Jump to: