Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 199. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Activity: 474
Merit: 263
Hi, I messaged you some time ago asking if you would look at Crypto "CTO" and never got a replie ;c
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-delete-1043457
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Activity: 209
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
I like this site, especially the design. Because it's so simple and a suitable color selection. But this site is too big for my screen resolution, I even have a horizontal scroll. So, can you please make it better for small screen computer.
Activity: 212
Ok, Who's hungry?
Over 4 days and unable to login....   Sort this out asap please, I have pmed multiple times
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
you guys are so fast listing new coin

how about have some support to match that?
legendary
★YoBit.Net★
legendary
★YoBit.Net★
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Yobit is UP!

It was large DDOS attack. CloudFlare is not 100% protection (a large number of new bots pass through security and reaches api).
If you are blocked - please PM me your IP.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Yo Yobit, I do not feel all that comfy about giving out my ip address, but if you unblock the 3 following Australian providers i should be able to connect

internode
telstra
iinet

Thanks
legendary
★YoBit.Net★
Yobit is UP!

It was large DDOS attack. CloudFlare is not 100% protection (a large number of new bots pass through security and reaches api).
If you are blocked - please PM me your IP.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
so is that from now 1-4 hours to fix starting now... or 3 hours ago when the site went down

lol i guess count down started from now
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
so is that from now 1-4 hours to fix starting now... or 3 hours ago when the site went down
Jump to: