Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 57. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
and my mco WITHDRAWALS still stuck and still no confirmation can you please procces it thx
No use to complain on here, the best way is keep send them a support ticket or ask their mods in yobit's chat box. Yobit hasn't been active since july 11.
What do you mean by "Yobit hasn't been active since july 11" ?
Exchange is working as usual,people getting scam,some idiots bla blaing in chatbox and bots pumping some unheard of coins.
Looks active to me. Do you mean that there is no support since 11 july?
We are thrilled to announce new coin listing on Yobit.net(Best crypto exchange in the world)-
FUCK YOU ALL coin

After you rich and filthy, try to list another coin

Roll Eyes Go fund yourself coin  Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Go fund yourself and send those funds to yobit. they are so bloody hungry for coins.You can send them your coins,exchange it to something else but there is no way you can withdraw. what a fookin Joke yobit is.
 I think we all need to send them some Vodka so they can function
 Undecided
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
We are thrilled to announce new coin listing on Yobit.net(Best crypto exchange in the world)-
FUCK YOU ALL coin

After you rich and filthy, try to list another coin

Roll Eyes Go fund yourself coin  Roll Eyes

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 29
@yobit-
 how many years do i have to wait for any answer from support.is there anyone looking at support tickets at all or you guys just laugh when someone open a ticket. Huh Angry Roll Eyes

We need to let others know, this website is complete scam. I even found russians in their chat asking moderator, who control this website in case if yobit will just disappear with all investments: moderator just answered with smile - Nobody regulate or controll this . So lots and lots of people have lost money including myself, nobody bother to read your tickets for months (or even not reading at all). Chat moderators ban everyone for asking these questions or if they notice scammers from their team. Some of us going to collect all evidence and make video clip on youtube and facebook to let all users know!!!
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
and my mco WITHDRAWALS still stuck and still no confirmation can you please procces it thx
@yobit-
 how many years do i have to wait for any answer from support.is there anyone looking at support tickets at all or you guys just laugh when someone open a ticket. Huh Angry Roll Eyes

i have bad news, its yoshit, not yobit any more, so you may have wait all your life to get any answer or they solved your problem, so i advice you stay aaway from this shit site and try to use another one, or you will lose more money

good luck

and then i got banned in yobit chatbox because i complaint and say this site scam got damn shit

really? what a nasty scammers they are :@ shame on then. i am very sorry for your lost, but it will be better to forget about that money soon and try to procure in a different way.

good luck...
Activity: 52
@yobit-

i have bad news, its yoshit, not yobit any more, so you may have wait all your life to get any answer or they solved your problem, so i advice you stay aaway from this shit site and try to use another one, or you will lose more money

good luck

and then i got banned in yobit chatbox because i complaint and say this site scam got damn shit
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
@yobit-

good luck
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
No use to complain on here, the best way is keep send them a support ticket or ask their mods in yobit's chat box. Yobit hasn't been active since july 11.
Activity: 52
FUCK YOU ALL coin
@yobit-
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
We submitted an application for a listing a while back but heard nothing back from you?

New Rule in order to get your coin listed. Place your camera or webcam on the table, pick up a shoe and place it on your head with one hand while holding a piece of paper with your coin name on it with your other and waiting for the timer of the camera to go off to take the picture.

Aye, you just reminded me of those good old days Cheesy Wink
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
We submitted an application for a listing a while back but heard nothing back from you?

New Rule in order to get your coin listed. Place your camera or webcam on the table, pick up a shoe and place it on your head with one hand while holding a piece of paper with your coin name on it with your other and waiting for the timer of the camera to go off to take the picture.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

What with my Monaco Coin Withdraval?? They are in Pending for a single day!! When I ll get my coin?
Activity: 244
Merit: 100

From what I've seen in the chat: They not going to inform you if they don't like your coin. Even if you pay for it they will not. You just can reuse the Yobit code for yourself and get refund that way.

That's what troolbox admin was writing to one of the users Q
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Hi. i have one project called King93, Exchange P2P for Brazilians.
and King93 Token based in Waves Platform.
my question is, can i use AddCoin section to add my King93 Token in Waves Blockchain with Exclusive Plan - 0.5 btc ?
thank you.

Interested to know too. ITs easy to create tokens on WAVESplatform, I bet everyone will be creating a token for themselves if this happen.
I'm gonna be creating one for my own project too if they confirm they will add it.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
I have been using Yobit without any problems lately. Everything seems to be running smoothly on my end.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Pages:
Jump to: