Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 58. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
I hope the mobile version is available. It will be great, make it easy to monitor the exchange every time
stay away from this site, its just yoshit, when you will try to withdraw, your coins will stick and you cannot withdraw them.

you are warned, so if you lose your money, dont cry here plz.

good luck...
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
LuckChain Team Member
Hello,
LuckChain version 2.0.1.7 07.06 released, fixed some QPoS bugs,
This is a mandatory update, Please delete all old blockchain data and update as soon as possible.
Source: https://github.com/LuckBash/Bash

Thank you very much.

LuckChain Team
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Yobit.com is big scame.

Dimecoin cant be withdrawal and the most idiot part you must have 0.001 btc balance to send message in the chat  Shocked Tongue

Howcome people still use this site
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I hope the mobile version is available. It will be great, make it easy to monitor the exchange every time
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
My wallet at yobit.net is under maintance. I asked them how long does that last.

Answer:
Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support.

What does that mean? How can I upgrade the source code of the wallet? Im a user, not a dev! I have already asked them and still waiting for an answer.
Activity: 179
Guys buy EPC, WEALTH and HIFUN, they are very good coins  Cheesy
Activity: 244
Carbon coin withdrawal "In process" from 25th of June. Yobit really hates it's clients  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Cry

Update: today my frozen withdrawal was cancelled and coins returned to my balance. Took "only" 16 days, but at the end we got there.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
2 weeks now and no response from Yobit Sad what a shame !
it take seconds to deposit money and months to withdraw Sad
My IONX withdrawal still in sending stat, another problem, 1000 XBY withdrawal from Yobit went smooth but not recieved in Bittrex !!
Again another loss to add to the falling cryptos  Undecided..

Bad time
Carbon coin withdrawal "In process" from 25th of June. Yobit really hates it's clients  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Cry

got my withdrawals unfrozen again but now it sais the wallet is in maintainance again.seriously?Huh

15 days and no response from support.How hard is to cancel withdrawal request Huh?
Activity: 28
Carbon coin withdrawal "In process" from 25th of June. Yobit really hates it's clients  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Cry

got my withdrawals unfrozen again but now it sais the wallet is in maintainance again.seriously?Huh
Carbon coin withdrawal "In process" from 25th of June. Yobit really hates it's clients  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Cry
i sand 5 days ago 94000 xvg from yobit to my wallet and still message "sand from cold storage"

what is happening ?

im up to 6 days and still shows that we have alot of waiting to do before they do anything on this exchange
Activity: 79
i sand 5 days ago 94000 xvg from yobit to my wallet and still message "sand from cold storage"

what is happening ?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
your developer should updated the hardcoded nodes
which are available on the github repository.

this is atleast the min. what he should do.

if the sourcecode has a protocol Version update.
which means a mandatory update, he should send a request to yobit.

Then why are your coins Ponzi (in maintenance since December) and Ponz2 (in maintenance since February) ?

you doesnt Quote the last line of text.
so go away troll

Aw,, Ok here is the complete quote,

for "security" reasons it is a "natural" Thing that an Exchange only accept
hardoced ip`s ...  anything else wouldnt make sense.

i dont know your coin or that developer,  but if he provide the things / Infos
above. you are on the right way.

Yet your coins on Yobit, are in maintenance for more than 6 months.
another negative feedback from me to yobit here for the deelay im still willing to delete it if problems get solved im tired of waiting and losing money

I thought you got all your problems solved already? Or you run into new issues ?

only partial got to widthdraw 400 mil coins still 270 mil left frozen as transfer from cold storage now lol
another negative feedback from me to yobit here for the deelay im still willing to delete it if problems get solved im tired of waiting and losing money

I thought you got all your problems solved already? Or you run into new issues ?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

Then why are your coins Ponzi (in maintenance since December) and Ponz2 (in maintenance since February) ?

you doesnt Quote the last line of text.
so go away troll
Activity: 5
Yobit has the policy of keeping the wallet in maintenance when the price goes up to me three times in a week. At the moment I am waiting for a warehouse to be held on Saturday.
Pages:
Jump to: