Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 94. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
aaaaaaaaaaand its gone  Shocked

I had a very strong feeling that yobit would start behaving 'strangely' when this recent btc pump began...looks like the situation finally took its toll on our dearly beloved.   Anyone know what's going on?

...did they run out of their own bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Just a light update.
My zcash have been credited but i have lost some btc value however i am thankful to see it in my account.
Yobit should try to step up their support system otherwise they might loose some vital customers due to poor customer support.
Thank you.

Yobit don't care about you... What you should do is report them to FCC or call their gov in the country they are running and tell them they are frauding people by holding your currency hostage. Let them know they are inviting you to deposit funds but unable to access or withdrawal them when doing so.

They are doing this with a couple of other cryptos as-well, tao has been in maintenance for what? 6 months now, they ban me from chat for mentioning it, refuse to answer anyone's support tickets and worst of all, STILL letting people deposit.

This is exchange is 100% Fraudulent and Scammy, BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS when using Yobit! I would never risk over 10$ on this site. lol.

Hopefully the FSB kicks in their doors soon.

Yobit got bad service truly and i cannot stand to do some trades on alts since they would never tell if they've got maintenance on that alt wallet and never answer us quickly if we encounter some bad problems on them, much better to trade to another site who offers good services,there are so many trusted exchanger out and we should make yobit realize that they are wrong for giving such awfull service to their traders.

if you have been on yobit for awhile now, you may have to check wallets first before trying anything else for sometimes they don't allow deposits or wallets are in maintenance mode.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Just a light update.
My zcash have been credited but i have lost some btc value however i am thankful to see it in my account.
Yobit should try to step up their support system otherwise they might loose some vital customers due to poor customer support.
Thank you.

Yobit don't care about you... What you should do is report them to FCC or call their gov in the country they are running and tell them they are frauding people by holding your currency hostage. Let them know they are inviting you to deposit funds but unable to access or withdrawal them when doing so.

They are doing this with a couple of other cryptos as-well, tao has been in maintenance for what? 6 months now, they ban me from chat for mentioning it, refuse to answer anyone's support tickets and worst of all, STILL letting people deposit.

This is exchange is 100% Fraudulent and Scammy, BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS when using Yobit! I would never risk over 10$ on this site. lol.

Yobit got bad service truly and i cannot stand to do some trades on alts since they would never tell if they've got maintenance on that alt wallet and never answer us quickly if we encounter some bad problems on them, much better to trade to another site who offers good services,there are so many trusted exchanger out and we should make yobit realize that they are wrong for giving such awfull service to their traders.
Activity: 559
Merit: 508
Just a light update.
Thank you.

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Just a light update.
Thank you.
@ yobit, i will appreciate you for crediting my zcash wallet with the amount i sent to my yobit wallet.
I have sent the OP a PM on this forum, OP Last Active: December 18, 2016, 04:35:46 AM
I have also sent 5th support ticket.
Thank you.
I dont know where to post this.
My 0.65... Zcach have not been credited into my account for over 24 hours and i have sent 4 tickets to supports without any response from them.
I need my funds to be credited into my zcash address very fast because i have already lost some funds due to price draw down.
You are waiting for just 24 hours and I am waiting for more then 8 weeks my deposit never reach in my account and I have no reply from support they are no responding mean they are no serious to run this exchange professionally they are doing just scam with us
8 weeks is a whole lots of time and i do not wish for my deposit to take that long.
If i cannot see my deposit by tomorrow i will open a scam accusations against them because this is nothing but a scam trading exchange site.
You submit any support ticket if yes then what is response from them because its very important for scam accusation  in my case they replied once nearly 7 weeks ago that they need time for sync wallet but its never happen 
I have sent 4 tickets to supports so far but there have not been any response, hearing from them will be a good sign of relief.
Besides, any financial business should have a good customer supports in order to encourage members.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
My 0.65... Zcach have not been credited into my account for over 24 hours and i have sent 4 tickets to supports without any response from them.
I need my funds to be credited into my zcash address very fast because i have already lost some funds due to price draw down.
You are waiting for just 24 hours and I am waiting for more then 8 weeks my deposit never reach in my account and I have no reply from support they are no responding mean they are no serious to run this exchange professionally they are doing just scam with us
8 weeks is a whole lots of time and i do not wish for my deposit to take that long.
If i cannot see my deposit by tomorrow i will open a scam accusations against them because this is nothing but a scam trading exchange site.
You submit any support ticket if yes then what is response from them because its very important for scam accusation  in my case they replied once nearly 7 weeks ago that they need time for sync wallet but its never happen 
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

Too bad. There are too many reasons why Yobit is big NO. And yet some new coins are dying to be listed here. 
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
What happen yobit why you ban me? i just contacting support because the button is not working and now he ban me after few hours..
I can't see any reason why he ban me in this case..
How about you guys who still member of yobit campaign.. i think yobit turning into scam soon..
If you talking about button which sends signature campaign earnings to your ballance, this question was asked hundreds of times and campaign mannager clearly explained it. It looks like Yobit tired to get such questions.
I know that thing i just inform them early via support but i just reporting it in support ticket but after reporting they reply me that they update soon.
After few hours and check again the button if it's ok but the button still not working and notice they remove or ban me for no reason..
I think they can't pay for their participant and they are not let you know to remove you in campaign.without reason because of reporting about button.. that honestly not in the list of campaign rules..
I hope that they can explain why i am ban without any reason i just inform them about the issue..

The first rule of the YoBit Signature Campaign is: You do not talk about the Button. The second rule of the YoBit Signature Campaign is: You do not talk about The Button. Third rule of the YoBit Signature Campaign is: You do not talk about The Button. Fourth of rule the YoBit Signature Campaign is: You do not talk about The Button.

Information is great, that's why it is there instead of posting useless nonsense that has been answered hundreds if not thousands of times and eventually users got the hint during the ban wave.... "You do not talk about The Button.
Lol you don't understand what i mean i never talk about button here i just inform them i repeat i just inform them about the button early..
So that they know that the campaign balance need to refill i am not talking about button here..
I just inform them about the button. Via support ticket..

I know what you are trying to say but the thing you are not acknowledging is that you "mentioned the button" it doesn't matter if you said it here or there, we were all told not to talk or ask about the button and just have patience, that is probably why you got banned/booted because they knew what they had to do and to them you were hounding them with something they already know about, so they replied in the nicest way in a support ticket and then let you loose into the wild Cheesy
Well its ok to ban me but they are not giving any reason or pm by them.. even it is not allowed or spam or 1k times to repeat about the button if you can understand what i am saying. i just let them know about the campaign balance.. do you think they are always checking the balance for campaign?
For me they are not always checking balance for signature so someone need to inform about th balance of signature campaign so that they know if the campaign need to refill or not..
So i just inform them not here or any thread or any posted here in our forum. i just contacted them in ticket support just like other recommend before..
It is not my fault that i'm asking it is their problem that they do not update their thread about the support ticket. if they can added the rules that "don't spam in support ticket" I'll let ignore the support button and wait to refill the signature campaign balance..
I am not noob here in this forum i am always online and watching any news about bitcoin here i am very active in this forum.. if you want to check my standing better to check btctalkaccount pricer if you seen that i am not active in this forum i will stop to ask about my problem why yobit banning me..
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
What happen yobit why you ban me? i just contacting support because the button is not working and now he ban me after few hours..
How about you guys who still member of yobit campaign.. i think yobit turning into scam soon..
If you talking about button which sends signature campaign earnings to your ballance, this question was asked hundreds of times and campaign mannager clearly explained it. It looks like Yobit tired to get such questions.
I know that thing i just inform them early via support but i just reporting it in support ticket but after reporting they reply me that they update soon.
After few hours and check again the button if it's ok but the button still not working and notice they remove or ban me for no reason..
I think they can't pay for their participant and they are not let you know to remove you in campaign.without reason because of reporting about button.. that honestly not in the list of campaign rules..
I hope that they can explain why i am ban without any reason i just inform them about the issue..

The first rule of the YoBit Signature Campaign is: You do not talk about the Button. The second rule of the YoBit Signature Campaign is: You do not talk about The Button. Third rule of the YoBit Signature Campaign is: You do not talk about The Button. Fourth of rule the YoBit Signature Campaign is: You do not talk about The Button.

Information is great, that's why it is there instead of posting useless nonsense that has been answered hundreds if not thousands of times and eventually users got the hint during the ban wave.... "You do not talk about The Button.
Lol you don't understand what i mean i never talk about button here i just inform them i repeat i just inform them about the button early..
So that they know that the campaign balance need to refill i am not talking about button here..

I know what you are trying to say but the thing you are not acknowledging is that you "mentioned the button" it doesn't matter if you said it here or there, we were all told not to talk or ask about the button and just have patience, that is probably why you got banned/booted because they knew what they had to do and to them you were hounding them with something they already know about, so they replied in the nicest way in a support ticket and then let you loose into the wild Cheesy

lol people already know the button don't work for days and this had been explained thousands times.

If there is a chance to join to yobit, i really would love to though. i was just kicked due to inactivity. I sometimes just can't login for weeks due to my previous job back then. Wish they will allow us to rejoin once again.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
How come all the people on Yobits side always have the big banner underneath the name. Strange coincidence.  Fish 
Activity: 413
Merit: 250

legendary

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

We have 600+ wallets now, some of them stuck every 3-5 days because of another forks in network, some just crashing every 70-110 secs.
Sorry for delay with wallet fix, we are developing a new system for faster repair (/restarting in auto-mode), intelligence and inspection.

So, after 7 months, where is the repair system? Smiley Can you imagine how much money you don't earn because of these issues? Cryptopia and Novaexchange each one have more coins than Yobit and don't have the problems you have, so there's something very wrong on Yobit.

And I'm not even accusing you of scamming people, since it would be much more profitable to just make the system work (with more volume and users) than to leave the exchange the way it is today. So why not earn more money doing the right thing?

Until you guys QUIT supporting them and giving them your money nothing is going to change. If you want change, then make Cryptopia or some other exchange your choice for trading. Until the masses starts to exit and finding some other place to trade nothing will change over at Yobit.

ya man .  It will take the community to band together, i know i for one wont TOUCH that shit place anymore. too much headache, way to unprofessional. all they care about is keeping the fees coming in, and most the community cares about is getting listed there to dump their scamcoins. its a sorry state.
People can whine, THEY DONT CARE.  We have all been warned now so we cant even complain when yobit screws us at this point if we give them the chances :/
Pages:
Jump to: