Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 98. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Yobit Admin, please complete my DNET and XVG withdrawals. I have submitted multiple tickets and still have not received my coins.

The only reply I get is the blockchain is now working. BUT the withdrawals never went through!

2016-05-05 20:58:25   DNET   1316.04600000   Completed - this withdrawal DOES NOT have a transaction ID if you highlight it in history.
2016-11-20 08:57:16   XVG   14132.79890295   Cancelled - this withdrawal says cancelled but I never received the balance back.
2016-12-07 00:09:52   XVG   256552.69244911   In process - this withdrawal says in process after I confirmed and still have not received.

Please credit by account my legitimate balances.

Good luck on that one. I lost like 10k of a coin like 6 months back. I sent coins to yobit, coins never appeared after days. then yobit dropped into main since there chain was forked. when the wallet onlined again on right chain still NO coins, sent in support ticket and got response. Your transfer completed successfully. Yep I know it did but it never did get to my ledger on yobit. That was over 6 months ago and still no coin. Doesnt matter now to me since that coin is no longer 1k+ sat but now sits in the 1 sat graveyard. Yobit costed me way over .1 btc on that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
MERCATOX
It's amazing that despite Yobit's laxity to pressing issues, they have not recorded a hacking attempt this year. I suppose they are not lax about security Undecided
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!
Yobit Admin, please complete my DNET and XVG withdrawals. I have submitted multiple tickets and still have not received my coins.

The only reply I get is the blockchain is now working. BUT the withdrawals never went through!

2016-05-05 20:58:25   DNET   1316.04600000   Completed - this withdrawal DOES NOT have a transaction ID if you highlight it in history.
2016-11-20 08:57:16   XVG   14132.79890295   Cancelled - this withdrawal says cancelled but I never received the balance back.
2016-12-07 00:09:52   XVG   256552.69244911   In process - this withdrawal says in process after I confirmed and still have not received.

Please credit by account my legitimate balances.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
I deposited ETC to yobit's deposit address
http://gastracker.io/addr/0x9877b48b123596bcf6d9510cfcdeaa8cf8fc4258

ETC deposit is confirmed from yobit at last (It took more than a month!!!) but I can't withdraw them.

So nothing changed.
More than $1000 is missing.

ETC coin price dropped much lately but I couldn't control my coins at all for about a month because of Yobit.

Give me my money back. Enable the ETC withdrawal.
I'll post this message again and again.
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
my experience show that all issues get solved by the owners.   "finaly"

and atleast i am realistic :-) for the reason that one of them try to scam
the users we wouldnt notice it.  until it happend.

and a few thousand Dollar arent enough for the retirment fund ... even not in russia.
or any other 3th world Country.

sure, The Communication and Support isnt the best and sometimes not existing.
but i would bet a sixpack beer that the Problem get solved.

You say finally like they have nothing else to do but to answer your tickets. They are buys so give them time, sending them nay tickets only makes things harder for you and the rest of us. Anyway, like I said, I never had any problems except the one and it was fixed right away.
Activity: 994
Hello "Yobit"

Are there at the moment problems with withdrawal funds from user accounts?

Please check your systems, urgent!

Regards,

CryptoMaik

they can't seem to even keep new coins up for 24 hours b4 scamming us Sad

This place is so fucked, 80% of wallets are down, but only AFTER users deposit there

*DO NOT USE THIS SITE UNTIL ISSUES RESOLVED IMO*

It's that they let EVERY coin on there site .

Come on already yobot. We all have coins in wallets in main mode. Put them online for us.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Hello "Yobit"

Regards,

CryptoMaik

they can't seem to even keep new coins up for 24 hours b4 scamming us Sad

This place is so fucked, 80% of wallets are down, but only AFTER users deposit there

*DO NOT USE THIS SITE UNTIL ISSUES RESOLVED IMO*
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Hello "Yobit"

Regards,

CryptoMaik
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
I have never had any problems with yobit. All my deposits show up and every withdrawal has gone through. Have you contacted support and filed a ticket. Once I had a small problem, i confirmed the email from a different browser and that caused me some greif but about 30 minutes later the problem was resolved and  had my coins.

Try making a ticket and see where that gets you would be my advice.

Of course I created support ticket first.
I created 8 support tickets until now.

I lost some coins from Smartcoin as well. They haven't fixed wallet maintenance problem for more than 4 months now.

If you want to test Yobit, just deposit some money to ETC and request withdrawal.
You'll agree with me.
Same problem they are not working on few wallets just saying wait and its almost 4 months gone but nothing happening they need to do some work because its very frustrating waiting with empty hands for long time
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

ETC deposit is confirmed from yobit at last (It took more than a month!!!) but I can't withdraw them.

So nothing changed.

ETC coin price dropped much lately but I couldn't control my coins at all for about a month because of Yobit.

legendary
Mining Pool Hub
I have never had any problems with yobit. All my deposits show up and every withdrawal has gone through. Have you contacted support and filed a ticket. Once I had a small problem, i confirmed the email from a different browser and that caused me some greif but about 30 minutes later the problem was resolved and  had my coins.

Of course I created support ticket first.
I created 8 support tickets until now.

I lost some coins from Smartcoin as well. They haven't fixed wallet maintenance problem for more than 4 months now.

If you want to test Yobit, just deposit some money to ETC and request withdrawal.
You'll agree with me.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Hello, I want to know that when the BASH deposits will be active so we can able to make deposits of out bash to the site and can start trade with the same. hope to hear from you soon.. thanks.

Bash dev posted on it's announcement thread that they will open the wallet after the ico but it's been over two weeks I hope the support can read this and open the wallet le us make deposit,I would like to withdraw my Bash so i can  play the lottery and test all the other Bash features too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hello, I want to know that when the BASH deposits will be active so we can able to make deposits of out bash to the site and can start trade with the same. hope to hear from you soon.. thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
my experience show that all issues get solved by the owners.   "finaly"

and atleast i am realistic :-) for the reason that one of them try to scam
the users we wouldnt notice it.  until it happend.

and a few thousand Dollar arent enough for the retirment fund ... even not in russia.
or any other 3th world Country.

sure, The Communication and Support isnt the best and sometimes not existing.
but i would bet a sixpack beer that the Problem get solved.

Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.

legendary
Mining Pool Hub
i like yobit :-)
no Problems on my side with the Support

Well just deposit some ETC and try to withdraw them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504

So nothing changed.

You guys are still fooling with this exchange? lmao this place is rogue. Please find another exchange and let this one fold.

I'm ready to leave. But before I leave, I need my money back.  Smiley
I am also waiting for any response from support but they are never give any reply and I have never my deposit in my account as they are not working on wallet and its not update for long time
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

So nothing changed.

Sad to hear this. Hope you can get it resolved soon.

But I'll never deposit any coin worth $1000 to this exchange. Never.

Yeah. I trade quite big amount in poloniex and bittrex with comfort.
Now I can't trust this exchange any more.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub

So nothing changed.

You guys are still fooling with this exchange? lmao this place is rogue. Please find another exchange and let this one fold.

I'm ready to leave. But before I leave, I need my money back.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: