Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit.net - scam? (solved) - page 2. (Read 1377 times)

Activity: 516
Merit: 250
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
June 27, 2019, 07:05:57 PM
URGENT AND IMPORTANT WARNING ABOUT YOBIT.NET

Do not use Yobit Exchange (Avoid!)

Do not send, buy or withdraw NLC2 at Yobit. They are on the wrong chain to intentionally keep coin that arrives and never makes it to your account. Same with withdraws. They have done this to many coins already.

After 5 months and hundreds of tickets, Yobit never replied. The initially did put the wallet into maintenance, and they asked for the fee we paid but after 5 months we started pressuring them and indicating we would take legal action and their response was to open the wallet but without ever having updated the code. Meaning they intentionally and maliciously opened the old chain causing coin loss to anyone that sends or withdraws. They are also then able to keep the real coin that people send and steal it. They have done such things to other coins. We have replaced some coin to a handful of people that fell into this situation the last few days, but going forward we will no longer insure and replace Yobit coin to people that lose coin sending or withdrawing from  Yobit. If you have coin at Yobit, and for the next 2 weeks, WE WILL SWAP  YOUR YOBIT NLC2 OUT. Open a ticket at [email protected] and indicate you wish to swap your NLC2 out of Yobit. Then we will respond asking you to create a Yobit code and explaining how to make it. We will also be pursuing them to delist us and we had asked this and will do through legal channels. Its is evident all over the internet and even in their internal chat, many people have lost money there and are desperate and they don't respond to any communications. All we want is for them to delist us or move to the right chain and return all coin that has been lost by senders and withdraws. But we will also not stop pursuing this matter until this is resolved, as it affects our image as a coin and will inevitably cause people to send coin. We have asked Coinmarketcap.com and coingecko.com to remove from the list. Coin Gecko has removed and CMC just added a warning.

The NoLimitCoin Support team
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
June 03, 2019, 12:07:44 AM
I'm trying to use Yobit to purchase some Namecoin and withdrawal the Namecoin,  However, when I purchased a little Namecoin, and tried to withdraw, everything looked normal, until I hit the submit button, and the message came up:  Withdrawal for such currency is temporary off.

I'll update if this gets resolved.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 15, 2019, 10:35:25 PM
Thank you! Everything is ready to move your CLAM. Our service is free since you cannot withdraw a normal way.

But we can move funds manually from verified accounts only. I checked and found your account is not verified yet.

I checked your account. It's not verified (proof-of-balance verification). To verify your account you need to hold at least 0.1 BTC during the verification.

Why our system requires 0.1 BTC minimum balance to pass Proof-Of-Balance procedure?

- It's a confirmation of real account. It means you are a real trader. Very often spammers create our accounts with small balances to promote their services and products in chat.

When someone has at least 0.1 BTC on the balance and agrees to pass verification (we will check chat history) he proves he is not a spammer/scammer.

Our exchange rates for Liza, btg, tusd, nyc, edr2 and many other wallets are very attractive and our verified users can earn good money on arbitrage. Our management does not want to give such benefits for spammers or people who do microtrades.

Please don't worry - 0.1 BTC will be on your balance after we activate your account and you will be able to withdraw it. It needs for the verification process.

To pass the verification and restore Liza please follow my instructions:

1. Deposit at least 0.1 BTC to your Yobit balance if you don't have this amount.

2. Click on your user name in the top right corner and select Yobit codes.

3. Then select BTC and enter your full BTC balance. Click Create New Code. You will need to confirm it via email.

4. After you confirm the code don't activate it. Send the code to me and we will complete the verification step.

You may also get verified by participating in 5% daily Exclusive Invest Box.  You will become a premium user after you invest in this IB. The regular rate is 0.1% but I may ask our management to approve your account for 5% daily.  Your deposit will be doubled. It's our best Invest Box.
Activity: 284
January 14, 2019, 04:23:39 AM
Yobit is a biggest scam exchange in market,
They took my 12.88 ETH and now they don't reply my suppprt tickets.
checkout my thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096385.20
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 03:07:56 PM
NewYorkCoin (NYC) LOVES Yobit!

Please update NYC code asap!

https://github.com/NewYorkCoin-NYC/nycoin/releases/
Activity: 1
October 02, 2018, 03:33:50 PM
I had 3500+ OMG worht 120 thousand on yobit and bitcoin. My OMG wallet was not working and they told me I would have to put my curencies in YObit codes (a temp address) while they fixed my wallet. My wallet never got fixed and I never got to return my OMG or my BTC to their wallets. No one but the site managers/owners had my password or even knowledge i was doing this. They tried to tell me i was hacked, but odd the coins were in the wallets for months and then were hacked within 1 day after I requested my wallet to be fixed. If anyone knows who to contact to either get back some or all of the over 120 thousand I lost or to get this scamming market off the internet, please let me know. I can not stand thieves and ones who say own the place where your items are supposed to be safe are the worst of all. Stay away from YOBIT
Activity: 66
September 14, 2018, 07:40:55 AM
Yes it looks like Yobit is full of scammers. (read my other scam thread here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ive-been-scammed-on-yobit-5-daily-btc-investbox-5028032

There must be some insiders working there that are scammers as all mails come from their official e-mail account. Please do NOT use this exchange!
Activity: 24
September 14, 2018, 07:24:40 AM
C 29 aвгycтa зaблoкиpoвaн aккayнт. Пoддepжкa нe oтвeчaeт нa cчeтy бoлee 0.45 BTC. Aккayнтy 1.5 гoдa. Tyпa oтжимaют дeньги.
August 08, 2018, 06:08:11 PM
Shame i didn't read this before sending coins to this exchange. ZIL didn't even make it to my wallet...it vanished in thin air! Total scam

I tried after that buying a few dollars of other coins just to confirm what is being posted here! and voila...locked in maintenance forever!

Seems like support only works when signing up...after that...troubles begin!

txid: 0xf3c8329f721855104ca9ca41c974a75f4ce756d9bb646d90da847658e5075573
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Looking for a good project
August 04, 2018, 08:57:46 AM
I hope everybody reads these posts and realise that yobit is a scam exchange
Activity: 392
August 03, 2018, 10:25:50 AM
I've never had trouble with yobit, but I do not recommend to trading in yobit, because for me yobit is my last pillar, currently a lot of options exchange and we can choose which is best according to you
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 09:35:05 PM
Yobit run scam coins and the list scam coin. But withdraw and deposit may take time if everything I mean every information is correct. But regarding withdraw and deposit it cant be scam.
July 30, 2018, 08:27:54 AM
They Realy not respond, I had transferred 179000 ANTS Coins (ANT) but not credited my wallet, support not responding from last 3 days,
i think they eat my coins
wallet was online, the are pathetic in service, poor exchange, -ve feedback everywhere, sender is showing withdrawal finished, problem is that they did not answer properly, 
Finally I dont Know what they are scammer or robber
Activity: 10
July 25, 2018, 04:17:20 PM
yobit exchanger is scammer n robber,
so many many people account is blocked,
so many many people lost a big money,

i lost 14 btc in my account, i cant acces to my account,
my account blocked, i dont now what the reason.
create tiket to support team no respon
chat to support chat (dominikherzog) is very very arogant, so easy say member is scammer, idiot.

this is crazy exchanger.. very very robber..
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
July 19, 2018, 01:06:16 AM
How is working that exchange now? same probs?

The exchange are working, but their support are not answering from the problem of their customers. I have a problem on yobit too, I sent 0.1 eth and the transaction is already "success". After I sent so many tickets for 5 days, my eth are now visible on that exchange.

So many exchange out there don't use this yobit.
Activity: 34
July 18, 2018, 11:01:27 AM
How is working that exchange now? same probs?
Activity: 10
June 02, 2018, 08:57:12 AM
Well, they have very bad business practices. I used to recommend them until denominated my earned money plus original investment. The sad part is I only invested because they said my funds were safe and promised me a good return. If they did as they promised I would have enough to do what I needed to do. I was investing to take of some important legal matters that would have been taken care of had they not stole from me. If my situation gets worst because of them, things will become extremely public because of my family.
Activity: 2
April 01, 2018, 11:52:22 PM
Hello Sir/Madam‬

‪My yobit account has blocked can you please unblocked it’s been few days ‬
‪YOBIT ID : [email protected]

‪please take urgent action as i am in stress and worried about my coin’s
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 05:49:13 AM
I trade using yobit.net exchange many times but fortunately never experience bad transactions with them in which there transactions are fast specially if their is no traffic in the blockchain. Maybe you made some error during your transactions in which it result to losing of your coins or maybe they did not receive your complaint ticket that is why no answer from them but if you really made a complaint ticket they should help you as soon as possible so that it will clarify this issue.
Activity: 340
Merit: 15
March 20, 2018, 08:31:14 PM
Problem solved 2018-01-10 16:53:06! Support didn't answer but i got my money!
Success! And glad you got your money back from them as most do not boter waiting on support and usually just forget about it if it is a small amount they lose.

Best to close this thread as people are still thinking you did not get your problem solved with using them as I did when I came to this post.
Pages:
Jump to: