Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - Signature Campaign - Realtime Payouts (daily) - page 13. (Read 446996 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi,

I was previously participating in the YoBit signature campaign and later was inactive from the forums for a couple of months. I believe I was removed by the moderator for not being active. Could you kindly let me know if it's possible to rejoin the campaign. Current on this page https://yobit.net/en/signature/ I'm unable to enter the Bitcointalk UID, it shows as "removed from campaign by moderator".

Thank you!

Many users have requested the same thing before and no one was accepted again after the removal from the compagn as I am aware of...
You can try your luck and contact them anyway then inform as even in pm if you are accepted
I too have come across few posts stating " I was removed from the campaign". I came to know the reason bit later. Planning to follow the rules of the campaign as always.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
Hi,

I was previously participating in the YoBit signature campaign and later was inactive from the forums for a couple of months. I believe I was removed by the moderator for not being active. Could you kindly let me know if it's possible to rejoin the campaign. Current on this page https://yobit.net/en/signature/ I'm unable to enter the Bitcointalk UID, it shows as "removed from campaign by moderator".

Thank you!

Many users have requested the same thing before and no one was accepted again after the removal from the compagn as I am aware of...
You can try your luck and contact them anyway then inform as even in pm if you are accepted
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Hi All,

I just signed up and inserted a code on my profile signature, what's next?
What is Yobit codes? How to know that my signature is activated and I can start posting?

Getting paid for each post is amazing thing, Since I love blogging it seems that I am gonna love this campaign.

go to https://yobit.net/en/signature/ and if you have not signed up with a yobit account, then register, otherwise use your previous account and put your member id from this site, which is 358787 for your profile into the form at the above URL, that is pretty much it

Thanks dear, it worked.

One more thing I would like to ask, Can I eliminate some of my non constructive posts (such as this one) as I don't want to earn for such posts and nor want to get my account deactivated. Well I know this is not constructive post, everyone knows that but system may classify it as a spammy post (intended for earnings)..

Hi All,

What is Yobit codes? How to know that my signature is activated and I can start posting?

Getting paid for each post is amazing thing, Since I love blogging it seems that I am gonna love this campaign.

Man you don't need to ask further, just read the first page as all the important information was already there, it was a detailed instruction that even grade school student can easily follow.

Thanks man, actually I tried it at it went fail couple of times so I decided to ask about this one. There was a fault on my side from ISP or browser.

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BULL RUN until 2030
Hi All,

Man you don't need to ask further, just read the first page as all the important information was already there, it was a detailed instruction that even grade school student can easily follow.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Hi All,

go to https://yobit.net/en/signature/ and if you have not signed up with a yobit account, then register, otherwise use your previous account and put your member id from this site, which is 358787 for your profile into the form at the above URL, that is pretty much it
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Hi All,

Activity: 868
Merit: 503
if i would apply here is it automatic?  am i going to be a part of the campaign after i follow the registration instruction in the first page? because my current sign campaign is very good to me but the amount of post is very limited.

100% automated! Just follow the instructions and you are good to go.
Simple as that. The amount of posts aren't limited at all in my opinion. Max of 20 posts / day is very fair.
600 posts / month is insaaane

thank you i guess i am now a part of yobit campaign how can i manage or monitor my amounts and how much is the threshold of yobit site so that i can transfer my earn amount to my btc wallet

once you get the hang of the system you will see that it is not hard at all.....many camps have an online spreadsheet or something hard to read for your stats, this is really easy
Activity: 266
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
if i would apply here is it automatic?  am i going to be a part of the campaign after i follow the registration instruction in the first page? because my current sign campaign is very good to me but the amount of post is very limited.

Simple as that. The amount of posts aren't limited at all in my opinion. Max of 20 posts / day is very fair.

thank you i guess i am now a part of yobit campaign how can i manage or monitor my amounts and how much is the threshold of yobit site so that i can transfer my earn amount to my btc wallet

See it here : https://yobit.net/en/signature

it's updated each 4 hours and you get paid max 20 posts a day!
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Activity: 742

Activity: 910
Yah bro. Really happy to be as part of this community. You are always very supportive. Will be aware of others as you said. I think it would take only few more days to reach 60 I hope.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
Require 15 + more activities to joi with you Yobit. Waiting for the good time to reach. I have heard many positive feed back about Yobit and its genuine pay. Would like to experience it.
You need to be a memwr to become a part of yobit. That is 60+ activity. Your accout appears to be a farmed account so you need a bit more posts to reach that activity. Good luck. Be constructive.
Thank you bro. I am nearing the 60. Once reached need to find out how to join in this campaign. I registered with Yobit but need to sign into this. I am sure you guys would help me signing into Yobit.
why not? we all on here is community, need to help if someone needed (but there are a tons of scammer too, so beaware). Just focus build your account first, 13 activity to go a Member rank
Require 15 + more activities to joi with you Yobit. Waiting for the good time to reach. I have heard many positive feed back about Yobit and its genuine pay. Would like to experience it.
You need to be a memwr to become a part of yobit. That is 60+ activity. Your accout appears to be a farmed account so you need a bit more posts to reach that activity. Good luck. Be constructive.
Thank you bro. I am nearing the 60. Once reached need to find out how to join in this campaign. I registered with Yobit but need to sign into this. I am sure you guys would help me signing into Yobit.
Activity: 980
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
is the maximum post daily decrease by 17post. i always post more than 20 but yobit always listed 17 only
Its 20 posts/day. And you cant post in all sections of bitcointalk and get payed, there are rules for this campaign. And I don't think one liners will get you far in yobit campaign  Wink

is the maximum post daily decrease by 17post. i always post more than 20 but yobit always listed 17 only
Making post in Off topic and local is not countable, so I think the 3 that on your posts is made out local or off-topic threads.

There is a little contradiction here, one says posts are counted anywhere, other that local and off topic are excluded.

There is nothing in the OP that says about sections excluded, but it is not said that all sections will be paid either
From the OP of this thread:

"Poor quality and unconstructive posts will no longer be tolerated on this campaign."

So it is up to the discretion of the individual who is counting the posts in this campaign which ones are counted or not.

But the posts are counted by a bot.
Bots can't decide what posts are constructive or not, at most they can count characters and where posts has been posted
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)
Its 20 posts/day. And you cant post in all sections of bitcointalk and get payed, there are rules for this campaign. And I don't think one liners will get you far in yobit campaign  Wink

Making post in Off topic and local is not countable, so I think the 3 that on your posts is made out local or off-topic threads.

There is a little contradiction here, one says posts are counted anywhere, other that local and off topic are excluded.

There is nothing in the OP that says about sections excluded, but it is not said that all sections will be paid either
From the OP of this thread:

"Poor quality and unconstructive posts will no longer be tolerated on this campaign."

So it is up to the discretion of the individual who is counting the posts in this campaign which ones are counted or not.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

Activity: 362
wow first payment is on account that was fast, ty YObit!
Pages:
Jump to: