Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - Signature Campaign - Realtime Payouts (daily) - page 10. (Read 446984 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503
I want to ask some questions what are the reason to be kick out from yobit campaign aside from spamming is there any message you will be receiving that why where you removed if not so how will i know the reason for being kick out for future purpose only because i am planning to join this when reached the requirement

Rule update:

Poor quality and unconstructive posts will no longer be tolerated on this campaign. You don't need to write an essay with each post but one word replies in spammy off topic threads or streams of constant half-assed one liners will immediately get you removed. P
lease just put some effort in to your posts and you'll be fine.

Users with negative feedback from defaulttrust members are no longer permitted on the campaign. If you sign up you will be removed.

Any user who hasn't made a post in over a month will also be removed.  

Please report any spammers or users with negative feedback directly to me. Thanks.
i heard from people who got removed or kicked out from Yobit campaign will received a messagess when he's removed.

Ok sir thanks for the info , You only hear it sir? So there is no assurance at all that you will get a message telling you that you were removed from yobit campaign ?

in my case i am removed due to inactivity and i didn't get any message, im not sure if you will get a message if you are kicked due to spam/low quality posting

Ok sir thanks for the info, i think i am just going to be more careful when im on the cama
Paign someday someone advices it to me because of the daily payment and autmoted self service

perhaps you could try dealing about your own content and less about what other people are doing, this entire forum is becoming a group of people whining about everything and not trying to help people at all
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
I want to ask some questions what are the reason to be kick out from yobit campaign aside from spamming is there any message you will be receiving that why where you removed if not so how will i know the reason for being kick out for future purpose only because i am planning to join this when reached the requirement

Rule update:

Poor quality and unconstructive posts will no longer be tolerated on this campaign. You don't need to write an essay with each post but one word replies in spammy off topic threads or streams of constant half-assed one liners will immediately get you removed. P
lease just put some effort in to your posts and you'll be fine.

Users with negative feedback from defaulttrust members are no longer permitted on the campaign. If you sign up you will be removed.

Please report any spammers or users with negative feedback directly to me. Thanks.
i heard from people who got removed or kicked out from Yobit campaign will received a messagess when he's removed.

Ok sir thanks for the info , You only hear it sir? So there is no assurance at all that you will get a message telling you that you were removed from yobit campaign ?

in my case i am removed due to inactivity and i didn't get any message, im not sure if you will get a message if you are kicked due to spam/low quality posting

Ok sir thanks for the info, i think i am just going to be more careful when im on the cama
Paign someday someone advices it to me because of the daily payment and autmoted self service
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
How can i update my rank if i were going to rank up.? Is it automatic , i should just change my right signature for my rank ? No more informing to OP. Thanks to anyone who will answer me

When rank has gone up, what you are required to do is to change the signature to the corresponding rank and leave it. Yobit uses a bot which will update the payment automatically. you don't need to inform anyone about the changes in the rank.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Rule update:

Poor quality and unconstructive posts will no longer be tolerated on this campaign. You don't need to write an essay with each post but one word replies in spammy off topic threads or streams of constant half-assed one liners will immediately get you removed. Please just put some effort in to your posts and you'll be fine.

Rule update:

Poor quality and unconstructive posts will no longer be tolerated on this campaign. You don't need to write an essay with each post but one word replies in spammy off topic threads or streams of constant half-assed one liners will immediately get you removed. Please just put some effort in to your posts and you'll be fine.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

Rule update:

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
How can i update my rank if i were going to rank up.? Is it automatic , i should just change my right signature for my rank ? No more informing to OP. Thanks to anyone who will answer me
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
my UID was removed from campaign by moderator 2 month ago. Can i join again?
You go removed maybe because you are kicked in the campaign, and for kicked members there is no need to apply as you already have a bad record in the campaign, you better move on and apply for other campaign.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
No cause you are already been kicked from the campaign..
Just try to  join in other campaigns.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503

you have no chance to rejoin. many of users have tried, but it was without result. so just try to prove your posts quality and join another signature campaign.

good luck

once you are out you are out, you can try other campaigns but make a hard note of why you were kicked from this one and watch for that in the future
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

you have no chance to rejoin. many of users have tried, but it was without result. so just try to prove your posts quality and join another signature campaign.

good luck
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 2016
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Is yobit accepting a post within a minute interval? Thanks
There is no rule about interval of posts but no one shall posts so much in a short interval. It will be considered as a spam. If you know someone who does this you can report it or post the link of the user.

Im currently new here. Is there any prohibited Section here that yobit didnt count the post. For example the off topic section. Thanks chief

You can post in the entire forum but you will not be paid for post in this topic,off topic,local boards and I think also politics&society.
There is no rule about interval of posts but no one shall posts so much in a short interval. It will be considered as a spam. If you know someone who does this you can report it or post the link of the user.

Im currently new here. Is there any prohibited Section here that yobit didnt count the post. For example the off topic section. Thanks chief
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131
I'll absolutely join this campaign when I ranked up to member Smiley ill do my best so that I wouldn't be ban in this signature campaign
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1030
I'm in your Campaign,
Thank you Yobit!
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
I wonder if I can join the campain again.
Maybe you can join just hit owner a PM explaining the reason you are interested in joining again.
Pages:
Jump to: