Pages:
Author

Topic: You believe in god - page 3. (Read 17112 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 27, 2012, 05:05:06 PM
Because other people like to impose their illusion of control over others.

You cannot buy love, metaphysically.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
November 27, 2012, 05:01:34 PM

Love is the highest form of energy, it's all you need.

If love is all you need, then why are you trying to sell shit and invest in BTC?
I would sell you some love. Send me some BTC to the addy in my sig and I will love it. The more you send the more I will love you. True story.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2012, 04:59:28 PM

If love is all you need, then why are you trying to sell shit and invest in BTC?
November 27, 2012, 04:39:02 PM
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 27, 2012, 04:35:17 PM
Let me add, much of what I wrote in this thread was directly from consciousness, by connecting to other realities and seeing the meaning in them.  The dreams and visions I had were real.  It was my error in using logic (talking) to communicate meaning in them.  I can see, after the fact, a clear understanding of the conscious mind.  This includes it's ability to distort your perception to the perception of another reality.  This means, if you truly believe something, it does indeed manifest in reality.  If everyone were to truly believe in their conscious abilities, they would begin to manifest in reality.

From my experience, the best way I could word the function of our existence, everything, is this: Consciousness consists of all of everything, ever.  If you can think of it, it exists in another reality.  When we dream, we explore our consciousness, in a state of unity.  Life was created by consciousness to experience it's self from a different perspective, a perspective of division and separateness.  Life begun as divided as could be, without language or feelings.  Humans learned to talk, a series of frequencies to express logic.  As humans open up their hearts to others, a sense of unity, or oneness, is created.  This is the creation of love.  We all have the ability to feel love over logic.  One cannot use logic to question the state of love, for it still exists.

To release yourself from logic is to stop talking and start believing.  If you disconnect yourself from other realities, thoughts, you can focus on now and find control and love in the present reality.

Part of evolution will involve earth becoming full of love, everyone experiencing egodeath in some fashion.  If you question the force of love, you will find yourself in a state of fear or confusion rather than peace.  When everyone is in love, we will truly have the power to do anything, for there is no one to cast their reality of doubt on you.

After this change occurs, life truly becomes a dream, a physical dream.  When the entire universe is in tune with love, it will merge and spawn another in the next dimension.  This process continues, we will become multidimensional beings in the 6th dimension and beyond.  You choose how fast to evolve, the more love you feel, the more you believe in yourself, the faster you evolve.

You are everything, you are the creator.  You have the ability, as the conscious observer, to choose what thoughts you believe, what thoughts to give energy.  You have freewill.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 26, 2012, 04:11:38 AM
You really don't, not when you have love for energy.

Then how come you had to?

Do you need energy to jump a tsunami with your motor bike?

-Zoey
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
November 26, 2012, 12:22:30 AM

So why don't you do it? Is it to gather strength for the impending rape of your soul mate?
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 26, 2012, 12:15:28 AM
November 25, 2012, 11:52:02 PM
I have to eat to regain normality in reality.  When love is everywhere though, there is no need to eat for energy.  I walked 10 miles with no food, the stars provided me with all the energy I need.

No hon. You have to eat to survive you dumb shit.

-Zoey
November 25, 2012, 11:16:04 PM
"Hey guises! I spent 4 hours without stuffing Cheetos in my facehole! I'm god motafuckers!"

"Hey guys, I told my parents that I was going to give up eating on Thanksgiving and survive on god's love alone and they told me that if I didn't snap the fuck out of it they were going to have me committed."

Otherwise, why the sudden talk of gaining "normality" in "reality" when objective reality (and "normality") was previously irrelevant and unimportant?  Of course dank's "soul mate" may have decided that he's batshit insane and that could be driving his new-found, sudden desire for gaining "normality".
Activity: 140
November 25, 2012, 10:34:40 PM
I have to eat to regain normality in reality.  When love is everywhere though, there is no need to eat for energy.  I walked 10 miles with no food, the stars provided me with all the energy I need.

"Hey guises! I spent 4 hours without stuffing Cheetos in my facehole! I'm god motafuckers!"
November 25, 2012, 10:24:30 PM
I walked 10 miles with no food, the stars provided me with all the energy I need.

Any person who is moderately healthy should be able to walk more than 10 miles without food.  It has nothing to do with the stars, the sun, the wind or the Universe providing you with energy.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 25, 2012, 09:24:44 PM
November 25, 2012, 07:03:29 PM
So, have you caved and eaten yet dank?

-Zoey
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
November 22, 2012, 07:18:08 AM
If you turn your AC/heat off, you become more in tune with the earth's frequencies.  If you intend on traveling space, I would recommend adjusting your climate prior to the ascension.

Temperature's all relative.  If you live in the cold all the time, it won't feel cold, because everything's in your head.
Yeah, I don't miss living in the cold. I like how the girls dress in the warm climates.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 22, 2012, 05:13:06 AM
If you turn your AC/heat off, you become more in tune with the earth's frequencies.  If you intend on traveling space, I would recommend adjusting your climate prior to the ascension.

Temperature's all relative.  If you live in the cold all the time, it won't feel cold, because everything's in your head.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 22, 2012, 04:30:35 AM
Its an off topic area

So all this psycho self-mastbatory drug induced finger diarrhea is a welcome change to the self-mastbatory diarrhea of the ASIC forums.
But, until you have had to deal with the things that lurk just inside the doorway or just outside your area of vision
you are just a child who has no idea about how deep or terrifying the rabbit hole really is.......
The rabbit hole is not terrifying at all, you are in the state of terror for thinking it is.  Everything is your perception, you are god.

The rabbit hole is your mind, it's you.
Activity: 196
November 22, 2012, 04:28:31 AM
Its an off topic area

So all this psycho self-mastbatory drug induced finger diarrhea is a welcome change to the self-mastbatory diarrhea of the ASIC forums.
But, until you have had to deal with the things that lurk just inside the doorway or just outside your area of vision
you are just a child who has no idea about how deep or terrifying the rabbit hole really is.......

legendary
You cannot kill love
November 22, 2012, 04:25:40 AM
Talking is the equivalent of math.  It expresses logic.  Logic is inherently flawed because logic seeks an answer.  The result is that we shouldn't question anything, we should just live.

Seeking an answer, trying to find happiness, creates nothing but division with logic.  You are seeking energy, your logic tells you to destroy yourself, to feed yourself, but you know, deep down, love is all you need.  With love, we are united.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 22, 2012, 03:56:01 AM
If you do not understand, seek to understand.  Talk, learn, find out what you need to know to understand the existence of everything.  If you understand the existence of everything, you are with god, you will transcend to heaven.  If you do not understand, or doubt the existence of god, you are not with god, you are with ego.  You will continue living the same life, as you wish.  Life is a repeating cycle until the conscious observer becomes self aware, then he can do whatever he wants.
Pages:
Jump to: