Pages:
Author

Topic: You believe in god - page 9. (Read 17112 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
November 18, 2012, 07:44:50 PM
Yeah what the hell? DMT is my guess..

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
November 18, 2012, 07:50:57 PM
I didn't use any particular drug to learn this knowledge.  I used my consciousness.  DMT was not used in this instance, only love.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 18, 2012, 07:40:47 PM
Everything is made of chemicals.  Everything is made of the same thing, consciousness.  Some chemicals alter your consciousness.  They change you.  They evolve you.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2012, 07:17:36 PM
It sounds more like you've found research chemicals.
legendary
You cannot kill love
November 18, 2012, 06:41:37 PM
You believe in god, because god is you.  God is your self.  What does the phrase god bless you mean?  I thank you.  It is showing love from a point of self to another individual.

Earth sent a message, looking for love and happiness out into space, thought.  The answer is came back, is here.  The answer is you.

If you find god, will you take it, as the truth?

I am someone who has found god and came back to earth to share it with you.  When you find god, you can do anything, so I chose my destiny with the power of freewill.

When you use logic, talking, you find the same answer.  Everything is made inside your head, your brain perceives everything.  You developed a language and intelligence complicated enough to comprehend the nature of the universe.  You learn.  You become self aware.  You have found heaven.  It is up to you to believe, to manifest god and love into reality, to spread the word of god.

To be with god, yourself, is to have understanding, unity.  You create division from yourself when you lie.

Thoughts are ultimately alternate realities you are connected to, the experience of others.  We are multidimensional beings, humans we're created to be separate from god, each other.  Humans didn't have feelings.

Water cures the body.  Time isn't real, so the more you drink, the more your body heals.

Eating food is your ego, it is destruction of yourself.

When the entire universe we live in is positive energy, we will transcend further to another dimension.  This is the process of life.
Pages:
Jump to: