Pages:
Author

Topic: You can Make 785 + Merits as well in 365 Days - page 2. (Read 1457 times)

LDL
Activity: 504
Merit: 569

Congratulations
@Agbe
After a long wait today you started your journey afresh in the forum. Best wishes and congratulations from the Bitcoin Forum to you as you have earned your Hero Member. It is really appreciated that an experienced and active member like you would do such a qualification in the forum. You have taken a strong place in the forum with your informative information, I wish you all the best in the future. Finally I wish you all the best and good health.
Activity: 546
Merit: 352
Congratulations on your achievement and consistent efforts on the forum to learn and to also educate other members (off the forum as well)

A lot of threads have been deleted, a lot have been archive, a lot as been off topic but I didn't give up upon all the criticism,
The objective of criticism is not to demotivate one, but rather should be to push one to learn from their supposed mistakes and create better content. Admittedly, some members here talk down on lower ranks when correcting and some newbies see harsh, constructive criticism as a slight. But the actually purpose of criticism remains and it should not push anyone to give up.
You're absolutely right, some people takes criticism as insult, but it never be one, the objective of criticizing or addressing people in forum especially the newbies is to correct their impact and also motivate them for taking precaution in some of their response.
Without criticism,  we are far from perfection and the more critiques we have the better improved we become.

From ops story I can see a member that have gone through a lot of reformation, correction and survived through them all and earning such number of merits is something that prove the ops level of persistent.

So let me join others to say thank you, for being a quality contributor to the growth and development of the forum, and keep up the good job mate.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Congrats, compatriot. That number of merit garnered by you in a year isn't small by any means. That's a huge bag you amassed there. It's good you didn't give up when the criticisms came (they will surely come once one is exposed to public gatherings). You're almost officially a legendary fellow if not for activities that have kept you at Snr rank. Keep the good work going. It's just a matter of time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 531
Congratulations on your achievement and consistent efforts on the forum to learn and to also educate other members (off the forum as well)

A lot of threads have been deleted, a lot have been archive, a lot as been off topic but I didn't give up upon all the criticism,
The objective of criticism is not to demotivate one, but rather should be to push one to learn from their supposed mistakes and create better content. Admittedly, some members here talk down on lower ranks when correcting and some newbies see harsh, constructive criticism as a slight. But the actually purpose of criticism remains and it should not push anyone to give up.
You're absolutely right, some people takes criticism as insult, but it never be one, the objective of criticizing or addressing people in forum especially the newbies is to correct their impact and also motivate them for taking precaution in some of their response.
Wrong assumptions will create an unfavorable impression, criticism needs to be addressed wisely and then the contents of the criticism are properly digested. Criticism is another person's concern for us, it needs to be accepted with open arms to correct ourselves so that we can learn from the mistakes that have been made. The impact of criticism will make someone better than before, they will continue to learn from mistakes to prevent the same mistakes from happening in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
Congratulations to you from me.
I pray you become a legendary soon
For @OP he is heading towards legendary rank from the merits perspective as he needs 79 more merits which he can achieve fast but the long wait is still there as you see the activity part is still low.So it would take him more months to reach that target.

See I know you might have come across this thread now but as a suggestion I would say to you not to bump up old threads unnecessarily and make contributions on more recent threads.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement

Activity: 168
Merit: 58
Congratulations to you from me.
I pray you become a legendary soon
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1117
I have little recommended with your sMerit earn could be more contributing in the forum, seems almost 20 days without any contributing yet to the other maybe they need your helped can reach up to higher rank,
Because 1 merit is 0.5 sMerit, so the OP still has around 44 sMerit that haven't been used. But no one is going to force him to spend all those sMerits as long as he doesn't find a quality post. Not spending sMerit in 20 days is also not a reason why OP doesn't contribute to other people's achievements, he can still do anytime if he finds a quality post.

About the OP's success getting 700+ merit in a year, I think it should be one that can motivate a lot of other newbies. While it may not be true that they tend to think of merit in every post they make, the focus remains on the quality of the post regardless of whether someone will post merit or not. But OP, congrats on your achievement, it must be great because you managed to grow so fast.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. Congratulations! Congratulations on your well-deserved success! You're an inspiration! Warmest congratulations on your achievement!
I wish to be there soon

Activity: 476
Merit: 307
Wow! what an astonishing achievement you have gotten for yourself. During my short stay here in the forum, it has come to my notice that users have always complained that getting of merits is always a hard task and seeing what you have accomplished has really clear my doubt about user earning merits from quality posts.
Me myself i already gotten 6merits already in my account so I  think much can be achieved when we just put our mind into what we do and post quality posts and merits will surely come.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 434
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Congratulation Agbe

Seems with your achievement one step closer become legendary account, but you have waiting for with 200 merit left and most important thing with your activity increasing.

I have little recommended with your sMerit earn could be more contributing in the forum, seems almost 20 days without any contributing yet to the other maybe they need your helped can reach up to higher rank, I am not order you but just little suggestion about having feedback to other after any one have helped your 785 merit achievement in 365 days.
copper member
Activity: 1946
Merit: 846
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
Congratulation Bro. with that amount of merit only need post and activity you can be Hero Member soon and anyway 800+ merit only need 200+ to get a Legendary Member.  Grin Grin Keep it up  Wink
Activity: 1736
Merit: 120
You have done great to rank up this fast by your registration date. Congratulations to you and you are original to do your thing. It is advise that you have given to users still expecting to rank up to be original to themselves. I agree that fillippone thread both of them have helped. You have achieved a very good merit with little time you are here in the forum.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1222
You used your signature campaign money for a good cause, raised awareness about Bitcoin in your village and well deserved those merits. I see a lot of people whining about merit system instead of doing something valuable. As you guys can see, those who produce useful and interesting content are rewarded.
Congrats for that achievement. I hope you continue to produce good content here and reach the highest rank. Keep going to promote Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to your environment.
Yes that was all I could do to help the needy from my capability in my locality, today I am more celebrated in the community because instead of giving them fish to eat and left them like I preferred teaching them how to fish and most of the students are doing well. I become one the great teachers in the school. Thanks you for your encouragement.
Activity: 714
Merit: 1004
Goodnight, ohh Leo!!! 🦅
It's possible to earn more merits than anyone has; it was impossible since no had broken the monopoly of merit earnings and -- no one would believe that fillipone could go that far when he started -- neither did anyone believe in you but, you proved yourself.... Kudos!
Yunno, this is a BTC site and we'll really appreciate appraisals from users who are technically inclined... Perhaps, that fetches a good some of merits as an appreciation for every idea well proven -- likes of Gloves and n0nce are specifically eccentric.

Sandra 🧑
Activity: 910
Merit: 531
I admit, getting 785 Merit in one year is not an easy job that can be done by anyone, but you can do it in your own way. Merit will never come to someone who does not want to try, without a contribution to the forum it is very difficult to get Merit.
You managed to captivate the generous people in the forum with the quality of the posts you have, they will not carelessly issue sMerit on posting under forum standards. The amount of Merit you get almost brings you to the highest rank in the forum, with the quality you have you will soon be able to reach Legendary rank.

Hopefully Newbies can be inspired after seeing this topic, they need a mental boost to always improve the quality of posts that can lead them to higher rankings.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1222
Thanks you everyone for the empathy. I really appreciate your comments. Newbies from literally perspective should analyse the poem and use the figurative language to analyze the poem and let senior men pick the quality ones. Let learn more.

Lovesmayfamilis you have impacted enough knowledge to me, do you remember the day you showed me how to lock thread or upload image with an example of pictorial images? And also other corrections And I also promised you that I would create a thread (poem) for you.
 Thanks you once again
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
Congratulations mate. You make it look easy but honestly it’s not easy, I have been seeing your contributions and it takes a passionate user to make such contributions.

I think those who are looking for the light to motivate them can see through your posts, we can say it wasn’t  A bullish year for crypto-currency but in terms of the forum community it was bullish for you. Congratulations once a again.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There are two things I learnt from your achievement Agbe. One, Never give up no matter the challenges you are experiencing from people than to focus to your goal in the forum. Secondly, Never stop in searching for meaningful things that will inspire newbies and members in the forum that will make them commitment and dedicated to the forum in a positive way like you did from the beginning of your journey.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
it is really great to seee your turnback. congratulation for the success you are going to achieve. You are an inspiration for likely newcomers like us.
Pages:
Jump to: