Pages:
Author

Topic: You can now buy Apple products with crypto!!! - page 2. (Read 571 times)

Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Oh well that's misleading. You can pay with crypto in a lot of places but Apple sure is not one of them yet.
Activity: 203
Merit: 101
Saw this article on The Merkle: https://themerkle.com/now-you-have-another-way-to-pay-for-apple-products/

Guys it's happening. With all of the recent news, it looks like everyone is starting to embrace crypto. I think doing this through stablecoins is the way. What do you guys think?
is this accurate news? I think if this is really accurate can make this as one of the benefits of a good cryptocurrency to serve as a good purchase. but very unfortunate if the purchase of this apple product can not be used by all crypto coins, so I think it would be nice if all the crypto coins can be used to make this purchase.

yea Havven made headlines with their estore. Love their concept and dual token system. They have lots going for them IMO
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
If we are able to pay off at last with cryptocurrency directly everywhere anywhere, it will lift a crypto to new level. The market will very well grow on such news and many people will come into the world of cryptocurrency)
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
This is very good news. But still, most people will prefer to use cash for payment. I hope more and more companies will use cryptocurrencies for payment. It may take much less time to ensure that cryptocurrencies are embedded in people's lives.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
I love this project and what they're doing. Havven is even doing an airdrop right now. https://blog.havven.io/announcing-the-nusd-airdrop-campaign-9ceb26810172
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I think it's very interesting news . that's reassuring . I think that this is a good prospect for cryptocurrency . if such players are allowed into circulation cryptocurrency . so good prospects for the future in the entire cryptocurrency market . Super news !!!! thanks for the post.
Activity: 22
Oh, at first I was surprised. How could I miss this news? This, of course, doesn't apply to Apple.
Nevertheless, the guys from Havven are developing. I've seen several projects that try to be some kind of layer between buyers and sellers. At the same time, use either their own currency or accept payments in bitcoin or Ether in relation to the rate of some stable altcoins.
I have added this site to bookmarks. Let's see what they can do.
Activity: 22
I doubt major companies like apple and samsung will start accepting cryptos any time soon. Maybe in the future.
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
I think this is a huge stride for crypto and the use case of stablecoins. I like that Havven partnered with other ecommerce stores to integrate their stablecoin.  Cheesy
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
This is incorrect. There is no listing that says that you can buy apple products, there is no such indication on their sites nor in their stores. You can buy second hand apple products from people who are selling theirs. If they are willing to take cryptos then you can buy with cryptos but that is about it. Apple has not started accepting crypto payments for any of their products.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
It is a very good news. When there are more companies that receive and support crypto, there will be much better chance for crypto to develop and spread. Apple is a big company. I'm sure that they have decided good decision and follow the era of blockchain technology.
Activity: 280
Exactly as you can buy a lot of stuff by Crypto but not from the manufacturer of that product, which is the only to have someone agree with you in trade that product...
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I'm glad it's happening. Someone is selling the house for bitcoins. Someone is selling a car for altcoins. I'll be really happy when I can buy my Breakfast for cryptocurrency)
Activity: 154
Saw this article on The Merkle: https://themerkle.com/now-you-have-another-way-to-pay-for-apple-products/

Guys it's happening. With all of the recent news, it looks like everyone is starting to embrace crypto. I think doing this through stablecoins is the way. What do you guys think?

That's good news because I love to buy apple gadgets so beautiful if our bitcoin is right then I can buy my laptop cp when the fee is thanked for posting this knowledge.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

is this accurate news? I think if this is really accurate can make this as one of the benefits of a good cryptocurrency to serve as a good purchase. but very unfortunate if the purchase of this apple product can not be used by all crypto coins, so I think it would be nice if all the crypto coins can be used to make this purchase.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
a great strategy to make crypto more popular, by accepting payments using crypto in the technology sector. after it penetrated into the other, such as food and property.
Activity: 266
I am also confident that crypto-currencies will gradually move into everyday life. The truth is I think that prices will still be in a fiat currency, because it is much less volatile. But you can buy for a crypto currency, which will be converted instantly at the current exchange rate
Activity: 203
Merit: 101
this is a great step for crypto. yes it's not by apple, but this really does show you how a stablecoin is going to work in a marketplace.Love Havven and what they're doing. The CEO was just interviewed by Crypto Lark today: https://youtu.be/oSuhs041Cs0
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
The subject of the thread is quite click bait as the news is related to it but it comes with a twist. First of all, let me clear you that the biggest mobile tech company has not started accepting crypto and its only one store in U.S. which uses cryptocurrency to help users buy products from there store. The store is using havven coin for this work as it seems to be more stable and secure for the store in comparison to any other coin available in crypto market. In this way both crypto users and investors of havven profit as they are making people aware of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
hopefully everything can be like that ,, anything we can buy with crypto, ..
and the news you submit may add to other products in order to receive payment by crypto..
Pages:
Jump to: