Pages:
Author

Topic: You can now buy Apple products with crypto!!! - page 3. (Read 571 times)

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Your title says one thing and the article says another. Did you even read what was written on the article? Your title is totally misleading. Apple is not accepting crypto currency. Its some other coin that are selling apple products in exchange for their coins from their store. This is a whole different thing. Its like buying a laptop from someone else (not apple) in exchange of crypto currencies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3
This is really expected, most of the big companies will sooner or later keep up with our future which is the cryptocurrency. Also, this is their competitors are also going to cryptocurrency which they want to compete with them so that they don't get behind when their competitors. There are tons of companies that are starting to go into cryptocurrency, this is a start of the revolution and sooner or later it will be accepted throughout all over the world.

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
This is great news but it is not yet official from Apple. I know Cryptocurrency is the future of payment
Activity: 168
Important to note that the products you'd be buying are not directly from the official Apple website.

basically, someone else is re-selling them for crypto.
Activity: 28
Adbank is proud to announce a new partnership with Verasity, a video-sharing platform enhanced with blockchain technology, with a plan to bring video ads on the blockchain. See More
Activity: 168
Talk about a misleading title. Apple aren't accepting crypto. Some random altcoin will sell you Apple products for their coin. This is hardly news. I could use Bitcoin to buy second-hand Apple products from the guy two blocks over for years.

Well, there it is.

I doubt major companies like apple and samsung will start accepting cryptos any time soon. Maybe in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
This is not news at all, because with crypts now you can even pay in some grocery stores or hotels .. I think that further - more.
Activity: 255
Merit: 3
Saw this article on The Merkle: https://themerkle.com/now-you-have-another-way-to-pay-for-apple-products/

Guys it's happening. With all of the recent news, it looks like everyone is starting to embrace crypto. I think doing this through stablecoins is the way. What do you guys think?

What's the catch? I'm sure there is, specially companies who tends to accepts cryptocurrency offers a huge amount of transaction fees or service fees in return to convenience and availability plus how will they react to the ever changing market and how would they be able to secure the customers transaction details.

I don't think there's a catch. Havven is a stablecoin going up against Tether. You should look into how their dual token system works: https://havven.io/how-it-works

They also posted how to buy stuff in the store here: https://blog.havven.io/purchase-apple-products-with-eusd-in-the-estore-usa-only-58ee537772bc
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Encryption protects trillions of online transactions per day. Whenever you buy, pay for an account, use iMessage or FaceTime, you will be using encryption. Apple thought great, in addition to accompanying the technological advance makes life easier for everyone who needs a lot of security, in the case of investors, it transforms your data into indecipherable text that can only be read with the right code, personal data that are in your appliances should be protected and never be shared without your permission, you choose how, when and what you want to share. I hope that it will stimulate other institutions.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
I am so much confused, I am bearish with all my trade positions with BTCUSD, but when I heard news like this, I feel I want to become a bull now lols. Congrats Amazon for adding Bitcoin as a payment gateway, may the force be with you.
Activity: 196
Its is good to see that bigger companies are now accepting cryptocurrency as a mode of payment  to buy their products, surely there is a catch here as bigger companies are looking to the potential of cryptocurrency and adopting it. The thing is that this is the next step to integrate crypto to our every day life. I have seen some in some countriesnthat there are crypto exchanger establishments which is a good sign that this market is growing to new heights.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Saw this article on The Merkle: https://themerkle.com/now-you-have-another-way-to-pay-for-apple-products/

Guys it's happening. With all of the recent news, it looks like everyone is starting to embrace crypto. I think doing this through stablecoins is the way. What do you guys think?

What's the catch? I'm sure there is, specially companies who tends to accepts cryptocurrency offers a huge amount of transaction fees or service fees in return to convenience and availability plus how will they react to the ever changing market and how would they be able to secure the customers transaction details.
Activity: 560
I just wonder how there is so many good news for cryptocurrency world lately and nothing good happening with price of tokens/coins.
Activity: 255
Merit: 3
this is pretty legit guys. now all we have to do is wait until june 11th when their partners start using their stablecoins. I wish they would add laptops and more products, but I know it's still very early. Already super impressed with them adding apple products lol
Activity: 164
I think this is a great article talking about the power of crypto. I have huge hopes for stablecoins like Havven for mass adoption. Just saw that they partnered with Elysian (the decentralized ecommerce platform).

https://blog.havven.io/announcing-elysian-7ae2792d9bca
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
It is good to hear because in a little bit can comes into a big ones.  I think it can cause the effect of price then the chance of the cryptocurrency was become more high.  This thing can copy by other companies so they are willing to do it if it is successful then the cryptocurrency can be hear around the world.  apple is a high companies and also Samsung is also connected to crypto because they create a device that can compatible for mining.
Activity: 616

That's great. Especially because I am a huge Apple fan and a better adaption is also good for crypto in general.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
Read the article and was surprised it isn't a major crypto. I thought for sure that the method of payment would be either on BTC or ETH since you know, majority of the people recognize this. But with Havven coin? Hmmm, i need to research more on that.
Activity: 417
Merit: 2

Well Ive read about stable coins and that it is used to protect against price volatility and some platform have their own stable coin too. well in this way maybe, more investors will try and be involved in the crypto world knowing that they can use such coin without the worries of the volatility of the market. And Havven is a good project to introduce crypto and stable coin and  being able to buy apple in their store using it.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
Such news should have taken down the roof of the market, because today Apple is a company with huge volumes of fiat money, and if there is an opportunity to buy via crypto currency, then they have a conversion point, which can already say that through them there will be a colossal amount of money.
Pages:
Jump to: