Pages:
Author

Topic: You can start all over again - page 5. (Read 4618 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 03, 2019, 05:35:40 AM
if you say you are late joining and getting to know cryptocurrency, maybe this is a good time to start again, because in the next few years I believe that bitcoin and other altcoins will reach their ATH again
it's never too late for me to start investing with crypto or altcoin because in my opinion crypto currency is an economic breakthrough from advancing times and technology that is progressing and developing so to start it's not too late
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
March 03, 2019, 04:43:16 AM
New beginnings can always be made. The opportunities of the crypto world never come to an end and always offer us new opportunities. However, do not always invest with all your money. Think of this sector as an additional business.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
March 03, 2019, 04:22:35 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
You need to have too much strength and faith in yourself to once again risk returning to the crypto currency after a strong failure and large losses, although of course now is the ideal time for a second attempt
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
March 03, 2019, 04:18:48 AM
in 2019, it will look better, cryptocurrency will shine again where we know that nowadays a lot of crypto appears, and they really play on the ground first, opening up real business opportunities and then they generate cryptocurrency-based coin, picking up the opportunity with a belief that crypto will be an important part of future finance.
I also believe in a cryptocurrency, no matter what price it is. And I also believe that this year will be very bullish for this market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 03, 2019, 03:42:59 AM
in 2019, it will look better, cryptocurrency will shine again where we know that nowadays a lot of crypto appears, and they really play on the ground first, opening up real business opportunities and then they generate cryptocurrency-based coin, picking up the opportunity with a belief that crypto will be an important part of future finance.
Activity: 370
March 03, 2019, 03:31:10 AM
It's heart wrecking how we got here, how do one who lost everything or who had a position of 1000$ in crypto but it's worth below 100$ today start again?
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 03, 2019, 03:17:31 AM
If you have abandoned this market, you should not start over again because you have no confidence in this market. It's best not to invest because if you invest again, you'll lose money because you're always scared in this market.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
March 03, 2019, 03:08:12 AM
To start from the beginning you have to keep few things in mind. First crypto is going through testing phase if it survive you will be hugely benifitted.second invest in top 20 coin only so that risk fact or is reduce. Thirdly dont be greedy and take out your profit at regular interval. Fourth if you suffer loss even then keep patience
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 03, 2019, 02:12:08 AM
Start all over again can not every person. After a very strong drop in the market, people stop believing in cryptocurrency, they think that this phenomenon is temporary and are not going to invest their money in this business anymore. Yes of course if you have the opportunity you can buy coins and forget about it for a long period of time. The most profitable type of earnings I consider trading. But it needs to be understood.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
March 02, 2019, 06:03:05 AM
Yes i believe in that too, you can start all over again, not once, you can start all over again every time. But ofcourse you need to have plans and a goals. If you fail but at the same thie if you could feel that you have done it right, that would be the best time for restart again. We have to know that in cryptocurrency market we would have good and the bad days, we should stay strong.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
March 02, 2019, 04:25:23 AM
Don't give up and continue to do business. We can indeed start this from the beginning again by buying coins that are cheap. A worker must continue to be passionate about work. Indeed, Crypto's condition hasn't recovered, but if Crypto has increased and you're ready to have big profits.
copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 6
March 02, 2019, 04:15:03 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
I will never leave crypto actually this is part of my life and help me many times before bear market happen. Opportunity is so wide in crypto and the good things is no any payment as your knowledge will not capture by others and knowledge given by crypto is a big opportunity for me.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
March 02, 2019, 03:54:37 AM
Now is the best time to start everything from the beginning. The market comes to life literally before our eyes, and the growth is not common but point, but these are signs that the market has changed its direction to growth. And this means that you need to watch the coins that make jumps in the price and buy them for good profit.
Activity: 517
March 02, 2019, 03:49:29 AM
The important thing is to always work hard to start something extraordinary. Indeed, before we made a failure or mistake it was extraordinary learning for the future we become something big, never be afraid.
if we don't repeat what is happening to us again. sometimes people rarely pay attention to it and repeat the mistakes they have made. of course it will not reduce any risk. we can get a loss.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
March 02, 2019, 03:45:21 AM
All you said is true. That is the spirit, to me I feel the experience of cryptocurrency is building me up for the future because it teaches me how to move on and never to regret over any of my actions. This I have been applying even to personal things outside crypto and loving myself the more!
Activity: 574
March 02, 2019, 03:15:30 AM
That is certain, remain optimistic in starting something new and confident in the results achieved do not be afraid of failure as long as you have confidence and trust, because good results start from good faith too
of course, so we don't give up easily in doing any business and of course it takes patience to get all of that.
don't be afraid of failure, because that is the beginning of success.
not all people's efforts are always smooth and can be immediately successful, he begins with a struggle and full sacrifice to achieve his dream.
The important thing is to always work hard to start something extraordinary. Indeed, before we made a failure or mistake it was extraordinary learning for the future we become something big, never be afraid.
Activity: 308
March 02, 2019, 01:19:59 AM
That is certain, remain optimistic in starting something new and confident in the results achieved do not be afraid of failure as long as you have confidence and trust, because good results start from good faith too
of course, so we don't give up easily in doing any business and of course it takes patience to get all of that.
don't be afraid of failure, because that is the beginning of success.
not all people's efforts are always smooth and can be immediately successful, he begins with a struggle and full sacrifice to achieve his dream.
Activity: 199
March 02, 2019, 12:47:06 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
March 02, 2019, 12:38:01 AM
Yes, I don't think there are any words of satisfaction, to start something new. And it is true that we have to start over again, especially now because market prices are stable and sometimes there are pumps. Even though the pump isn't too high, it makes me excited to trade again.
Activity: 475
March 02, 2019, 12:27:08 AM
All of people go for investing and trading it's normal for them to start up again and again also. Because all people taking the risk of it to experience this situation to make a better beginning again also.
Pages:
Jump to: