Pages:
Author

Topic: You can start all over again - page 10. (Read 4618 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
February 09, 2019, 08:36:08 AM
Yes every challenge comes alongside opportunities. So do not have desperation and get disappointed at the market going down. I have seen many investors with full of trading knowledge making money even at a time when the market is in red. I think at the time when the market is down, day-to-day trading is a good thing to do. So have trading knowledge, and go for it. 
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
February 09, 2019, 08:19:40 AM
Sooner crypto world will grow again never stop believing in crypto it takes a lot of time before it recovers, but I think all waiting is worth it because crypto has a big help on each everyone life.

Of course, the cryptocurrency will grow again and I think no one has any doubts on this forum, otherwise we would not spend so much time studying cryptocurrency and would not spend so much time here.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 09, 2019, 07:32:43 AM
This is true, there is a quote that goes thus "when the tough times persist, only the tough get going". When anyone quits now, then they have loss out, but when they hold their face up, big surprises are bound to spring up. To be frank, this year has been very bloody for crypto community. We however look forward to a better year comes 2019.
investor confidence and patience in investing with crypto currencies that make investors survive and have the hope to continue investing to benefit in the future in investing because in my opinion the development of the crypto currency depends on its own investors
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 07:19:23 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
From what I have seen, the occasional market dips are actually good. There has to be something to counterbalance any form of continuous price price. It is never a reason for you to give up.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
February 09, 2019, 07:17:28 AM
I believe you can start all over again.
Anyone can start over, I agree. I even got a job again to be able to pay for my daily needs not from investments in cryptocurrency. Grin
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
February 09, 2019, 07:12:57 AM
Thanks for the encouragement. I was also a victim of the dumping but I still got some of it. Just like you said, even though we are experiencing huge market loss compared to last year right now, I am still optimistic and I found another opportunity for me. Thank you  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
February 09, 2019, 06:38:06 AM
Yes of course Just forget the past mistakes that you made in investing your money and learn from that mistakes that you can manage to find a better one's. And I think it will help you to the present days to invest to a good projects that will make your investments get it's bigger growth in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
February 09, 2019, 06:36:31 AM
If you are gonna start, now is the time. Or at least, the risks of keep going down are pretty low, compared to the upsides of a next crypto bull wave that can be really massive.
Bitcoin is trading lower than the pre-2017 boom. What can be better than that?
Activity: 454
Merit: 13
February 09, 2019, 06:24:25 AM
if you say you are late joining and getting to know cryptocurrency, maybe this is a good time to start again, because in the next few years I believe that bitcoin and other altcoins will reach their ATH again
Well sure at some point they might reach their ath as you say, and you mention it will happen in the next few years. It might happen a lot sooner than that and it might not happen for a very long time. We just don't know when, all we can do is guess.
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
February 09, 2019, 05:54:25 AM
good advice, I am also sure that the crypto market will not be forever in difficult times, it is only a matter of time and of course we must rise don't despair when we see a bad market or have lost money in this crypto world. we can start from the beginning again and it looks like now the market has started to improve.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
February 09, 2019, 05:50:33 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

Me too, I cant stop to think if crypto will rise again as dip we see now kn the market. So many ico pumping in crypto and that make me incourage again to continue my work and dont lost hope. Its a sign that crypto is still have a chance to recover and will be peoductive again.

Activity: 556
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 05:18:13 AM
Sooner crypto world will grow again never stop believing in crypto it takes a lot of time before it recovers, but I think all waiting is worth it because crypto has a big help on each everyone life.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
February 09, 2019, 05:08:34 AM
Of course, we can start from the beginning with new hope, hope that in the future crypto will develop better, for months with uncertain conditions, and now the time is slowly for crypto to recover and we can start over again and optimistic results in the future will be even better
I hope everyone will do that also, I'm sure all investors have the same doubts so that marketcaps don't go up now. trauma is still in the hearts of many investors. I will say it's time to forget what happened last year, and start again with new hopes. the trend will definitely change
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
February 09, 2019, 04:54:49 AM
I'm ready. I am only ready if I know what the result will be. until I see a rate hike. I miss that time (about a year ago) when the course was at its peak and everything was fine. And now the cryptocurrency is generally not good
if you are ready and you are sure then keep maintaining your trust in the crypto currency I also have full trust in crypto currencies. its heyday will return. wait until that time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
February 09, 2019, 04:53:23 AM
Whenever the market goes down, it is a good moment to start over again, thus there is the opportunity to buy the valuable coins at cheap prices. I have been doing this for quite a long time now and it works for me - quite similar to trading but not on a daily basis.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 04:10:26 AM
What has been lost and passed we only need to build it better, but here it may be different and more difficult because Crypto is not an object but a world of technology and a group of people around the world that makes its balance difficult. Now is not the time to continue to complain if you still want to continue to be here, we must be optimistic that the market will recover soon and new, better projects will come.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
February 09, 2019, 02:43:55 AM
Its never too late in cryptocurrency I myself have make countless mistakes here and there and I have lost huge money but here I ma hopefully working and leaning and I believe that learning was what I lacked in the past so I'm sure I will make it this time ,its not the end its just the Beginning of something huge ,don't lose HOPE
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
February 09, 2019, 01:42:58 AM
There is no better time to start over again than now that the market is beginning to show some sign of improvement which may eventually come even though people still see the green light as a trap.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
February 07, 2019, 05:54:32 PM
I lost a lot but also earned a lot on the crypo so I did not even think to turn my back on it. The period now is not the best but it is interesting to trade and watch the development of the crypto currency at least.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 07, 2019, 10:39:07 AM
For me, those people that made money from the space have no regret, it is a great lesson that has been learned last year and one need to hold on to the wisdom.  The market will turn around but no one in particular knows the bottom the way no one predicted the top. Quitters never win
Pages:
Jump to: