Pages:
Author

Topic: You deserve to suffer from another pandemic. - page 4. (Read 1012 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 72
Crypto - Fiat Exchange
Too much grandiose thinking.
You just hate ideas. This kind of attitude is convincing me that humanity needs virtue more than health and safety. This also convinces me that there is absolutely nothing in it for me if I make an effort to try to prevent the next 5 pandemics.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Too many assumptions oh great one.
Activity: 691
Merit: 51
You just hate ideas. This kind of attitude is convincing me that humanity needs virtue more than health and safety. This also convinces me that there is absolutely nothing in it for me if I make an effort to try to prevent the next 5 pandemics.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Activity: 514
Merit: 72
Crypto - Fiat Exchange
I have been the only entity advocating for all bio-safety level 4 laboratories to implement a specific bio-safety protocol. This bio-safety protocol is needed to ensure that if the BSL-4 lab leaks a pathogen, the investigators will be able to actually investigate without worrying that the BSL-4 laboratory is hiding something. And if the BSL-4 laboratory is lacking in other information security measures, then this information security protocol will

Now I am not advocating for this information security protocol anymore. Why is that? Was I wrong? No. I was not wrong. BSL-4 labs still need to follow this protocol. I have simply been exacerbated by all the chlurcmks who are absolutely everywhere who have such sick minds that they erupt in unceasing hatred whenever I mention anything sensible. These chlurmcks are pro-death. They just want people to die in the next pandemic. And the worst part is that these chlurmcks hate the idea that I would be compensated in any way for advocating for a protocol that could prevent pandemics. Well, if you do not like that I would like to be compensated in any way for helping to prevent pandemics, then I guess you just want to all f@#$ing die in another pandemic. I will not impede your wishes. I will not advocate for bio-safety any more. If you want me to change my mind, pay me (figure out how to pay me yourself, b@#$%).

In the next pandemic, there will be just as much economic destruction, death, lockdowns, masks, misery, and hatred against one another. And in the next pandemic, the vaccine will be in the ass and not the arm. And in the next pandemic, you will deserve all the suffering that you get.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Op your fighting a good flight don't go back on the advocating work, it's always like that the beginning may be small but the later end will increase. May who have written their name with gold never give up. Information is power, if you really want to make a name out of this keep up moving a time will come where those information you have passed will work . Advocating for this issue of pandemic is like fighting for refrendom, a good freedom fighter never give up untill success is achieve.example an African hero called Nelson Mandela, he fight until he conquer without surrendered don't rise as hero and become weakling keep pushing u will conquer.
The only thing I care about is MYSELF. I don't care about you, and you don't give a f@#$ about me either. Your life means nothing to me, and you cannot complain about this because I do not mean anything to you. I have the capacity to care about you, but I don't care about you or anyone else. Humanity has tried relentlessly to convince me of its worthlessness. If you want me to start caring and actually do something, then you need to learn some VIRTUE. I am willing to teach you some virtue if you will let me. And no, it is not virtuous in any way for me to care about you one bit with the way that you and everyone else are acting. The truth hurts. I am being much more heroic by doing nothing and refusing to put humanity's health and safety first because I am putting humanity's virtue first. Humanity needs to learn virtue much more than it needs health and safety.

After the black death pandemic, Europeans learned the virtue of cleanliness and hygiene and that maybe there is a reason why s@#$ stinks (s@#$ stinks and is disgusting because natural selection has mostly eliminated organisms who were not disgusted by s@#$). The black death killed about half of all Europeans, so it took the death of half of the population for Europeans to learn that maybe it is better if the tallest building in Europe were something like the Empire State Building rather than a steaming pile of s@#$. Covid-19 did not kill as large of a proportion of the human population as the black death, so humans did not learn very many lessons from it. They could have if they were virtuous, but they did not.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Activity: 196
Merit: 25
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest
I have been the only entity advocating for all bio-safety level 4 laboratories to implement a specific bio-safety protocol. This bio-safety protocol is needed to ensure that if the BSL-4 lab leaks a pathogen, the investigators will be able to actually investigate without worrying that the BSL-4 laboratory is hiding something. And if the BSL-4 laboratory is lacking in other information security measures, then this information security protocol will

Now I am not advocating for this information security protocol anymore. Why is that? Was I wrong? No. I was not wrong. BSL-4 labs still need to follow this protocol. I have simply been exacerbated by all the chlurcmks who are absolutely everywhere who have such sick minds that they erupt in unceasing hatred whenever I mention anything sensible. These chlurmcks are pro-death. They just want people to die in the next pandemic. And the worst part is that these chlurmcks hate the idea that I would be compensated in any way for advocating for a protocol that could prevent pandemics. Well, if you do not like that I would like to be compensated in any way for helping to prevent pandemics, then I guess you just want to all f@#$ing die in another pandemic. I will not impede your wishes. I will not advocate for bio-safety any more. If you want me to change my mind, pay me (figure out how to pay me yourself, b@#$%).

In the next pandemic, there will be just as much economic destruction, death, lockdowns, masks, misery, and hatred against one another. And in the next pandemic, the vaccine will be in the ass and not the arm. And in the next pandemic, you will deserve all the suffering that you get.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Op your fighting a good flight don't go back on the advocating work, it's always like that the beginning may be small but the later end will increase. May who have written their name with gold never give up. Information is power, if you really want to make a name out of this keep up moving a time will come where those information you have passed will work . Advocating for this issue of pandemic is like fighting for refrendom, a good freedom fighter never give up untill success is achieve.example an African hero called Nelson Mandela, he fight until he conquer without surrendered don't rise as hero and become weakling keep pushing u will conquer.
That is not evidence of a natural origin of Sars-Cov-2. You should try using the scientific method to produce evidence of your claims. I want for biological laboratories to be more secure so that we can more easily use the scientific method to evaluate claims of the origin of viruses.

So lets say a laboratory was going to work with a very contagious virus and it broke out inside the lab and infected some of the workers. Do you think they should try and lock them inside the lab and let the whole thing play out rather than risk letting the virus escape out into the general population? If it was a really dangerous contagion then I think the answer is clear. You can't just let something like that get the chance to get outside the lab.
Yes. That is called a quarantine. Of course, if the bug escapes before anyone in the lab is able to implement a quarantine, then we have a problem.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 350
That is not evidence of a natural origin of Sars-Cov-2. You should try using the scientific method to produce evidence of your claims. I want for biological laboratories to be more secure so that we can more easily use the scientific method to evaluate claims of the origin of viruses.

So lets say a laboratory was going to work with a very contagious virus and it broke out inside the lab and infected some of the workers. Do you think they should try and lock them inside the lab and let the whole thing play out rather than risk letting the virus escape out into the general population? If it was a really dangerous contagion then I think the answer is clear. You can't just let something like that get the chance to get outside the lab.
That is not evidence of a natural origin of Sars-Cov-2.

I accept the report printed by nature:

SARS-CoV-like coronavirus. As noted above, the RBD of SARS-CoV-2 is optimized for binding to human ACE2 with an efficient solution different from those previously predicted7,11. Furthermore, if genetic manipulation had been performed, one of the several reverse-genetic systems available for betacoronaviruses would probably have been used19. However, the genetic data irrefutably show that SARS-CoV-2 is not derived from any previously used virus backbone20. Instead, we propose two scenarios that can plausibly explain the origin of SARS-CoV-2: (i) natural selection in an animal host before zoonotic transfer; and (ii) natural selection in humans following zoonotic transfer.

Read the entire piece here:
https://www.nature.com/articles/S41591-020-0820-9

The speed the disease spread was quite astonishing.

Me and my wife had a covid like phase about 6 weeks before it was "discovered" or broke out in China. We live just off the Venezuelan coast.  
A heavy flu, with all the symptoms covid is known for.
Sorry. Universities promote violence. Universities are extremely unprofessional. They have promoted violence against me. You should not trust anything that anyone in academia has to say unless it has been out for about 10 years because they are @#$%ing liars. Just look at the studies on reproducibility of 'scientific' studies. Most 'scientific' studies are not reproducible, so you should not believe them unless you have a really good reason to do so. I have heard of that proximal origins paper that you have cited for a long time and it has been thoroughly debunked. Here is the reasoning of the people who were writing that paper.

Kristian G. Andersen-F@#$.

Anthony Fauci-F@#$.

Kristian G. Andersen-F@#$ing s@#$.

Some other doctor-Holy f@#$ing s@#$.

Doctor-So I am like 50 percent confident that this coronavirus that is f@#$ing s@#$ up came from a lab.

Doctor 2-Me too. F@#$ing s@#$.

Doctor Fauci-So what are we gunna do bout this?

Doctor 2-I know what to do. We will write a paper in Nature defending the natural origin hypothesis. And everyone will gobble that paper up without any questions whatsoever because they hate science. And we will call anyone who believes that 2019-NCov came from a lab a stupid moron and a s@#$face.

Doctor 3-Yeah?

Doctor-Well, I heard that Joseph Van Name will not gobble up our bullshit. He is a mathematician who questions everything and who is solving the problem of reversible computation which will bring about dangerous AI systems. But he has a solution to the problem of dangerous AI that he is developing from his cryptocurrency research. He will demand that biological laboratories be secure. But pretty much everyone else will gobble up anything that we print in Nature. Nobody is going to listen to Joseph Van Name because humans are f@#$ing stupid.

Kristian G. Andersen-That settles it. Sars-Cov-2 did not come from a lab because if people suspect that it came from a lab, then we are f@#$ed. Haha. What a bunch of morons. They will buy anything, and they will accept their own deaths without question. I hate them.

Watch this video about the unredacted e-mails that lead up to that f@#$ing proximal origins paper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc9YHBXad5o

Hmm. That gives me an idea. Maybe I should ban anyone who has a paper accepted into Nature from contributing to the open source project that I am working on.

Happy New Years,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

P.S. The director of the FBI in about March of 2023 stated that Covid-19 likely came from a lab. Do you not think that the director of the FBI had access to the proximal origins paper?
Activity: 672
Merit: 16
Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror
That is not evidence of a natural origin of Sars-Cov-2.

I accept the report printed by nature:

SARS-CoV-like coronavirus. As noted above, the RBD of SARS-CoV-2 is optimized for binding to human ACE2 with an efficient solution different from those previously predicted7,11. Furthermore, if genetic manipulation had been performed, one of the several reverse-genetic systems available for betacoronaviruses would probably have been used19. However, the genetic data irrefutably show that SARS-CoV-2 is not derived from any previously used virus backbone20. Instead, we propose two scenarios that can plausibly explain the origin of SARS-CoV-2: (i) natural selection in an animal host before zoonotic transfer; and (ii) natural selection in humans following zoonotic transfer.

Read the entire piece here:
https://www.nature.com/articles/S41591-020-0820-9

The speed the disease spread was quite astonishing.

Me and my wife had a covid like phase about 6 weeks before it was "discovered" or broke out in China. We live just off the Venezuelan coast. 
A heavy flu, with all the symptoms covid is known for.

Stating that biological laboratories would not work with coronaviruses simply because there are viruses with a higher mortality rate is not evidence that Sars-Cov-2 originated naturally in the wild.

so is the assessment of the virus being created. Wink
A lab living of testing blood samples is sufficient nowadays to kick in the social media logic.
Journalist living off the input from twitter, now x.  

That is not evidence of a natural origin of Sars-Cov-2. You should try using the scientific method to produce evidence of your claims. I want for biological laboratories to be more secure so that we can more easily use the scientific method to evaluate claims of the origin of viruses. Or maybe I don't anymore because I am tired of the attitudes of angry hateful people who do not care about their own deaths. There is no excuse for this. We are 4 years into Covid-19, and nearly all people still have not learned some basic lessons in bio-safety, and it is going to cost them dearly.

Happy New Years,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

Stating that biological laboratories would not work with coronaviruses simply because there are viruses with a higher mortality rate is not evidence that Sars-Cov-2 originated naturally in the wild.

so is the assessment of the virus being created. Wink
A lab living of testing blood samples is sufficient nowadays to kick in the social media logic.
Journalist living off the input from twitter, now x. 

Either it was engineered from some other virus (probably a bat virus) in the laboratory so that it can infect humans or it has arisen naturally and biological laboratories have nothing to do with its origin.

Happy new year to you too,)

Well I don't think that by finding out how the virus came into existence has an effect on the outcome.
I believe that people engineering a virus as a weapon would not take a flu virus as starters. They would go with ebola or the nipah virus.
Yeah I know the current tenor of the mainstream media is that the flu has killed more people than Ebola.
But who would you rather talk to face to face? A person with the flu or with the Nipah Virus.

Nipah made its way from Malaysia China towards India. The bats move also through climate changes.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8005932/

In order to make a conclusion as to what virus the virologists will tinker with, one has to have a clear understanding of the motivation of the virologists. Were the virologists even trying to cause as much harm to humanity as possible? Was the leak accidental or intentional? If it were accidental, then the virologists could have been working with any virus. And the prospect of a version of Nipah with both a high mortality rate and infectivity rate for humans is something that we need to be as secure as possible against.

Happy New Years,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Either it was engineered from some other virus (probably a bat virus) in the laboratory so that it can infect humans or it has arisen naturally and biological laboratories have nothing to do with its origin.

Happy new year to you too,)

Well I don't think that by finding out how the virus came into existence has an effect on the outcome.
I believe that people engineering a virus as a weapon would not take a flu virus as starters. They would go with ebola or the nipah virus.
Yeah I know the current tenor of the mainstream media is that the flu has killed more people than Ebola.
But who would you rather talk to face to face? A person with the flu or with the Nipah Virus.

Nipah made its way from Malaysia China towards India. The bats move also through climate changes.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8005932/
December 31, 2023, 04:56:45 PM
And the hypothesis that pandemics are unavoidable is a reasonable hypothesis.

Well humans from the beginning of time were victims of diseases.
That in itself should be a fact rather than a hypothesis, disease is nature's selection process.
Thus it cannot be avoided to fall ill, the laziness of us humans make pandemic more susceptible, we rather look for a Dr. then seeing that we eat crap and convert into crap by eating useless materials. Already today hospitals turn into spreader locations.

Nature has waited too long or humans have learned too well to avoid catastrophes  

Common sense is my tool to look for reasons.

I also believe that we only have seen little. https://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1573511/shenzhen-company-develops-kit-test-ebola-virus-report-says  
The Chinese are always a step ahead. once a virus mixes with another .....

Those are great hypotheses. And I totally agree that we eat crap and that it will be very healthy for us to eat a little bit less crap and that our lifestyle is quite unhealthy. But there are still two incompatible hypotheses for the origin of covid-19. Either it was engineered from some other virus (probably a bat virus) in the laboratory so that it can infect humans or it has arisen naturally and biological laboratories have nothing to do with its origin. You should now use the scientific method to make a conclusion one way or the other. And if we cannot use the scientific method to make such a conclusion, then we need to improve our biological laboratories worldwide so that such a question can be answered.

Happy New Years

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
December 31, 2023, 04:36:02 PM
And the hypothesis that pandemics are unavoidable is a reasonable hypothesis.

Well humans from the beginning of time were victims of diseases.
That in itself should be a fact rather than a hypothesis, disease is nature's selection process.
Thus it cannot be avoided to fall ill, the laziness of us humans make pandemic more susceptible, we rather look for a Dr. then seeing that we eat crap and convert into crap by eating useless materials. Already today hospitals turn into spreader locations.

Nature has waited too long or humans have learned too well to avoid catastrophes 

Common sense is my tool to look for reasons.

I also believe that we only have seen little. https://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1573511/shenzhen-company-develops-kit-test-ebola-virus-report-says 
The Chinese are always a step ahead. once a virus mixes with another .....
December 31, 2023, 02:36:32 PM
People need to perform a much better cost/benefit analysis for preventing the next pandemic.

Pandemics cannot be avoided. Disease is part of the natural selection prozess.
We can prepare better by eating better, going out and walk, do a little sport and such.
I agree that people need to eat better and stop being such disgusting fat piles of lard. And the hypothesis that pandemics are unavoidable is a reasonable hypothesis. Now that you have established a reasonable hypothesis, you will need to provide a source of evidence of your hypothesis.

I will advice you not to stop the sensitization that you have started, the difficulty in what you are doing is that you might be playing against the 'big wigs' with affluence and your voice can only go but a little far, they on the other hand control mega institutions that will do their biding at the sight of few 'green backs'.

One of the motivations you should have is family, if your voice can save even one member of your family, its  a big win for you and posterity will not hold you responsible
Do you think that trying to prevent a pandemic is something that I should do for free? If you do, then my only response to that is to not give a s#$%. Preventing a pandemic should be HIGHLY REWARDED. And I hope you know that preventing a pandemic will be EXPENSIVE and difficult. Of course, making a good effort at preventing a pandemic will be far easier than dealing with the pandemic itself, but I am not going to put in the work without any pay when there are many people here who have nothing but HATE and MALICE.

My family is actually a demotivation. My family members consist of people who are obese, smoke, eat s@#$, don't exercise, and who are very angry sociopaths. If anything, my family is just another reason why I should not give a s@#$. My brother is one of my more reasonable family members, but he is not talking to me anymore. And they did not pay me s@#$ to prevent any pandemic, so I don't give a @#$%.

Happy New Years

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
December 31, 2023, 10:53:42 AM
I don't agree that the lockdowns were stupid.  They were needed to try and slow down the virus so hospitals didn't get overwhelmed.

Hospitals get overwhelmed due to people believing that hospitals provide miracles. Earlier we went to churches for that.

People need to perform a much better cost/benefit analysis for preventing the next pandemic.

Pandemics cannot be avoided. Disease is part of the natural selection prozess.
We can prepare better by eating better, going out and walk, do a little sport and such.
December 31, 2023, 09:58:19 AM
People need to perform a much better cost/benefit analysis for preventing the next pandemic. It costs a lot of resources to lock down Earth (and the benefits have been questioned; going outside and getting exercise is healthy). It costs barely anything to make sure that biological laboratories are safe. But the desire that humans has to be enbitched and refuse to think causes them to want to lock down Earth and get the vaccine in the @$$.

Oh. And Pfizer will start to market @$$ vaccines by telling people that an arm bruise caused by the vaccine will be unsightly, so they should get their vaccine in a place that is usually covered. When we get Covid-26, a lot of people will be pulling down their pants in public at KFC for the vaccine.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D. (Mathematics, and yes, this is relevant)
Activity: 994
Merit: 137
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2023, 08:37:48 PM
I don't agree that the lockdowns were stupid.  They were needed to try and slow down the virus so hospitals didn't get overwhelmed. For sure they weren't perfect and made some crappy things happen.  But at the time, felt like lockdowns were our best shot. 

With the biosafety stuff, yeah theres always gonna be risks when dealing with sketchy germs and whatnot.  but we can't just throw our hands up and be like screw it let people get sick.
December 30, 2023, 07:53:59 PM
Our body is full of bacteria workling with us.
Germs are all around us, and the biggest issue humankind has is to let go of their loved ones.
Spartans had that right.

For real numbers I think the 1920 flu was harder than covid still is. Covid still is among us as the vaccine does not deserve that name. 
Pages:
Jump to: