Pages:
Author

Topic: You deserve to suffer from another pandemic. - page 5. (Read 1012 times)

Activity: 691
Merit: 51
December 30, 2023, 12:37:34 PM
The Immune System does not work if you hide before germs.
Its the other way round.
If there were no germs, there would not be any need for an immune system now would there?  But I agree that those 2020 lockdowns were stupid. It would have been smart if biological laboratories exercised enough bio-safety so that we could rule out a lab leak as the origin of Sars-Cov-2, but this did not happen because people lack the intelligence to exercise proper bio-safety, so we had lockdowns instead.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Activity: 672
Merit: 16
Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror
December 29, 2023, 08:28:03 PM
The Immune System does not work if you hide before germs.
Its the other way round.
November 26, 2023, 05:54:18 AM
No. People are just going to take it in the ass like the bitches that they are. In fact, the next vaccine will be in the ass as a marketing scheme. The vaccine makers know that humans are all a bunch of bitches who love being humiliated and enslaved (they do not care that biological laboratories do not follow proper safety protocols; they would rather suffer another pandemic than think), so these vaccine makers will capitalize on the desire than humans have to be enbitched. With a vaccine injected straight into the gluteus maximus, I predict that 99.9999% of all people will faithfully get their Covid-26 vaccine (2 doses) along with a booster every 6 months. Never underestimate a human's ability to obey like an obedient pet bitch.

THE TRUTH ABOUT BITCHES: Do you see those pet bitches on leashes? They are spayed, so they are not even legitimate bitches, but I am still going to call them bitches. Those bitches were originally wolves. But then humans took them and selectively bred as many genetic anomalies into them as possible. This is why bulldogs have noses that as squashed so far into their faces that their noses come out their assholes, into their mouthes, out their assholes again, and up their noses. Pet bitches are obedient and happy because they have a genetic anomaly that in humans is called Williams–Beuren syndrome. In humans, Williams–Beuren syndrome makes the humans that have this anomaly dumb and happy.

Don't be a bitch. Don't be obedient. Don't just take a vaccine in the ass. Don't accept your own death without any questions.

Oh? Do you think that you won't just accept another pandemic released by a lab even though you just accepted Covid-19 without questions?

What about when they used to add lead to gasoline? That lead went into everyone's brains and @#$%ed them up badly. Why do you think the boomers are they way they are? It is not just age. It is brain damage. The appropriate response to such a disaster would be for every single lawyer on Earth to sue all oil companies and automobile manufacturers. All of the car companies should have gone out of existence when they banned lead from vehicles in order to tell such corporations not to do so much @#$%ed up shit. And that never happened. At least they banned lead from gasoline.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 350
November 25, 2023, 09:09:14 PM
And in the next pandemic, the vaccine will be in the ass and not the arm.

Interesting. I have to think though that people would resist a vaccine like that even more than they did the one in the arm.
Activity: 896
Merit: 279
November 14, 2023, 09:52:25 PM
I will advice you not to stop the sensitization that you have started, the difficulty in what you are doing is that you might be playing against the 'big wigs' with affluence and your voice can only go but a little far, they on the other hand control mega institutions that will do their biding at the sight of few 'green backs'.

One of the motivations you should have is family, if your voice can save even one member of your family, its  a big win for you and posterity will not hold you responsible
September 21, 2023, 04:17:58 PM
I have been the only entity advocating for all bio-safety level 4 laboratories to implement a specific bio-safety protocol. This bio-safety protocol is needed to ensure that if the BSL-4 lab leaks a pathogen, the investigators will be able to actually investigate without worrying that the BSL-4 laboratory is hiding something. And if the BSL-4 laboratory is lacking in other information security measures, then this information security protocol will

Now I am not advocating for this information security protocol anymore. Why is that? Was I wrong? No. I was not wrong. BSL-4 labs still need to follow this protocol. I have simply been exacerbated by all the chlurcmks who are absolutely everywhere who have such sick minds that they erupt in unceasing hatred whenever I mention anything sensible. These chlurmcks are pro-death. They just want people to die in the next pandemic. And the worst part is that these chlurmcks hate the idea that I would be compensated in any way for advocating for a protocol that could prevent pandemics. Well, if you do not like that I would like to be compensated in any way for helping to prevent pandemics, then I guess you just want to all f@#$ing die in another pandemic. I will not impede your wishes. I will not advocate for bio-safety any more. If you want me to change my mind, pay me (figure out how to pay me yourself, b@#$%).

In the next pandemic, there will be just as much economic destruction, death, lockdowns, masks, misery, and hatred against one another. And in the next pandemic, the vaccine will be in the ass and not the arm. And in the next pandemic, you will deserve all the suffering that you get.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Pages:
Jump to: