Pages:
Author

Topic: "You have not payed you Bitcoin capital gain tax"? - page 2. (Read 1237 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
How is that any different from having coinbase for example handing details to the IRS for example? Its pretty much the same thing If you ask me and also, Its probably just a matter of time since they will actually regulate bitcoin and tax it.
They can only regulate Bitcoin that they know about.  Anyone that really wants to launder their money or avoid paying taxes will probably be capable of it unless governments do some very complicated analysis.

It seems unlikely that many people will be contacted for avoiding tax if they were actually trying.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
How is that any different from having coinbase for example handing details to the IRS for example? Its pretty much the same thing If you ask me and also, Its probably just a matter of time since they will actually regulate bitcoin and tax it.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Does it yet exist any person who has been contact by their tax authority with the message "You have not payed you Bitcoin capital gain tax"?

I do not know about any such person.
Pages:
Jump to: