Pages:
Author

Topic: YOU HAVE TO BE A DIE HARD RISK TAKER TO EXCEL IN THE CRYPTO INDUSTRY - page 5. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 10
This is so true bruh...if you really can take this huge risk of investing into cryptocurrency and having the patience to observe the market trends even if it seems like you are losing. Crypto investments are full of ups and downs but no matter what you have to stay on your feet.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
I explicitly agree with that as people thinks that this industry gives "easy profits". Well, logically its not that easy as they think wherein it gives them the idea that bitcoin was illegal because of that matter. In fact, we really need to exert efforts with full geared of braveness to be prepared whatever the occurrence will it be if we're totally aiming for success.
Activity: 112
Offcouse you right, the crypto currency game is for risk takers, strong minded person that dont care if they loose all their investment in a day because they only invest what they can afford to loose.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Its debatable either a risk taker could success or not, when you success in risk taking then all of them will praise you, when you failed they will say you are an idiot, I think risk taker need to be support with good knowledge or good analysis, without that it will be like a pure gambling
Activity: 70
Yeah that’s true. If you want to make profit from this crypto industry you must have to take risks and research the market very deeply.
Activity: 280
Yes, I have to agree that sometimes you need to be a risk taker and smart to get involved with cryptocurrency investment to become successful on the goal you need to achieve. You should have to understand that any involvement with regards to investment either be it in stock market or cryptocurrency market, there is always a potential risk involved. I also believe that if a person is equipped with a strong knowledge and familiarization in cryptocurrency, the risk could have been a tolerable risk anymore.
Activity: 98
I think as a risk characteristic I would be probably in a category of a constant learner in crypto industry. I will not stop learning and make improvements slowly to learn basic charts to the history of crypto currency for where it really start.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 182
Thanks for the post .. its a kind of motivation most especially to the newbies in this industry . It takes brave heart to invest and succeed in Cryptos.
Activity: 57
We know that crypto world is uncertain. So if we want to go ahead here we need to take risk. Based on the research and gut instinct we need to make decisions. So if you want to be good at this industry you have to take high risks as well as intelligent. 
Activity: 77
I think the most interesting part is taking the risks. I have some people who literally enjoy these risks. With a good strategy and risk taking mentality success is almost confirm.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
Yes that is true, you need to take big risk if you want to excel in crypto world because being scared will get you nowhere or being scared will only make you slower to grow in the industry
Activity: 57
No risk no gain. Brave and Risk takers often do good here. But they must have to do thorough researches before taking any kinds of risks. Otherwise it will be mess probably.
Activity: 328
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
That is the way it has been and we are all getting use to it and most importantly learning to get use to the risk taking is the key
In a risky market how can someone excel without taking risks? This crypto world is highly volatile and the amount of risk is not suitable for them who are afraid of taking risks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Helpful information. Especially for beginners in this industry. The market is really not stable in short, so I keep all the coins in long. Since I hope that in the next couple of years big money will come to the market and as a result, we are getting a good profit!
Activity: 77
It is very foolish for anyone to be die hard risk taker as it will only cause problems for him. Rather people need to consider their opportunity cost and then decide to take risk. If someone is interested in crypto market then it is better for him to totally analyze the market and consider what other things he could have invested on rather than investing here and losing everything in future. If the odds are for crypto investment then they definitely should go for it.
Activity: 73
I will not completely agree with this as I think you need to be a risk taker not to excel only in crypto industry but also in real life challenges. Crypto industry has always been volatile so, the main ingredient of becoming successful here should be calculated risk with proper analyzation of data and statistics. Without understanding the market situations, only the fools will decide to take risks.
Pages:
Jump to: