Pages:
Author

Topic: YOU HAVE TO BE A DIE HARD RISK TAKER TO EXCEL IN THE CRYPTO INDUSTRY - page 8. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Thanks for such helpful article. You have mentioned all the important traits necessary to be succeed as an investor. I too think it is very essential for crypto folks to keep in mind that this platform is quite volatile.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Risk Characteristics
Will Bates was very good with math and science. He felt he was wasting his time in his college classes. Society's message was that a college degree equaled success, but Will wanted to be able to take a different path to achievement. He had some basic characteristics of a risk taker.

Heightened expectations: This is when a manager has goals that can be unrealistic and unattainable to some, but which the risk taker feels very confident will occur. Will felt the drive to start his own technology business. The product was an advanced computer. He was determined to create the prototype himself and dropped out of college to complete the task. He did all the parts of the product development from design and operations to production and even marketing the final prototype. He eventually realized he needed a support team and hired a basic staff. He treated the staff professionally but demanded excellence.
Constant learning: This is when a manager refuses to rest on his or her past performance. They are always researching, testing and looking to learn. Will viewed life as a constant learning journey. He spent years developing his prototype and now constantly works on new technological improvements of his computer.
Embrace change: A manager who embraces change looks forward to a constant flux of new information and is always trying for improvements. Will was willing to quit college, while his friends were graduating and pursuing a career. He lived close to poverty to develop his computer. He was also willing to change his goals in regards to his company throughout its development. Lastly, he is constantly altering his company's product lines and introducing new technological gadgets.
Trust instincts: Many risk takers make decisions based on both intelligent data and a gut instinct. It's a feeling that they have regarding a decision. It usually isn't the safest decision or the most practical, but it can lead to great risk and success. When Will finished his first prototype, he invested all of his money into launching his business. If the business failed, he would have been destitute. Fortunately, his gut was correct, and his computer was a huge success.

Above are the characteristics one need to be a successful investor,  most folks on this platform need to know life itself is volatile,  non of us knows what will become of us in the next five hours,  i would mortgage my house over and over again to invest on dip BTC i bought for $5230.

This industry belongs to the braveheart and the die hard risk takers
Pages:
Jump to: