Pages:
Author

Topic: You know the famous quote about religion - page 2. (Read 335 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
December 15, 2018, 07:17:34 AM
Well, it's a novel way to bash on BTC, I'll give you that. I mean this in the least hostile way, but if you really don't believe in BTC or any crypto then why spend time in a bitcoin/crypto forum? I am truly curious as to the answer. I personally find it hard to believe that the so called haters are all here out of the kindness of their hearts to try and warn people off losing their funds.
And most of those haters sometime wear signature on this forum and pretend to be BTC haters. Nevertheless, i wouldn't like to spend my time, energy and resources to what i never believe in rather channel my time, energy and resources into productivity, but this is contrary to BTC haters on Bitcointalk.org.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
December 15, 2018, 07:07:58 AM
"I just believe in one less shit-coin then you do"
"Than"  Wink

Hope you don't mind.
Activity: 273
Merit: 18
December 15, 2018, 06:29:13 AM
Well, it's a novel way to bash on BTC, I'll give you that. I mean this in the least hostile way, but if you really don't believe in BTC or any crypto then why spend time in a bitcoin/crypto forum? I am truly curious as to the answer. I personally find it hard to believe that the so called haters are all here out of the kindness of their hearts to try and warn people off losing their funds.

I am, I know someone that does nothing else than go on about btc all day, he doesn't have a lot of money but he believes one day he'll be a millionaire so he doesn't work.

I know of others who are similar, the sooner all crypto dies the better.

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
December 15, 2018, 06:11:39 AM
Activity: 273
Merit: 18
December 15, 2018, 05:55:02 AM

You know, the one that atheists use:

"I Just Believe in One Less God Than You Do"

I suddenly realised, it applies to crypto-currencies.

So, for all you btc fan boys that keep slagging of all other cryptos and have a go at me for mocking btc just remember.

"I just believe in one less shit-coin then you do"

Of course, time will prove me right with btc, if you're stupid enough to believe in religion too then you'll probably never work that one out.

Pages:
Jump to: