Pages:
Author

Topic: You lose more when you over trade - page 11. (Read 1487 times)

copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
December 21, 2023, 12:55:42 PM
Overtrade can be simply explained as greed or can directly compare with it. People overtrade when they think that they will make extra profits from it. But eventually when the time passes, they end up making losses. It’s mostly seen from newbies if I have to be frank. This is common, and you need to work on it in order to control. I would suggest to keep smaller profit targets whenever trading. Once the target is achieved just cashout from the market. This is the best strategy, and you will not end up in losses.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
December 21, 2023, 12:37:20 PM
I dont mind the notion of being like a monk. Stay calm till the correct buy/sell price. Seems like a generic advice for any newbie but strong one indeed.

Of course discipline is something I advice every newbie to practice along with dummy trading to grow their skills. With observation you can actually learn how to react to the market in the proper manner and not panic with every movement.

It takes time to develop these skills but its possible, dont give up and go slow without rushing it.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 21, 2023, 12:30:21 PM
A quality trading set-up is mostly obtained from a higher timeframe thus a few of those setup is usually unfold or turn up weekly, however it quality is second to none provided that the trading strategy is working and these setups usually comes with a high reward to risk ratio, unfortunately newbies who have no experience in trading usually engaged in scalping in a bid to make quick profit by trading as many setups as possible irrespective of whether it's a perfect one or not unfortunately ended up losing their account, meanwhile slow and steady wins a race thus trading is a long term profession as the trader continue to trade more experience is gained.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
December 21, 2023, 11:07:19 AM
Excessive trading I think is rare, even beginners know that ideal trading is using analysis and that will make one's trading more organized both in terms of capital and time.
Let's say someone without that kind of knowledge (relying only on luck), I think they would prefer gambling with big money rather than trading where the chance of luck is greater.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
December 21, 2023, 10:39:40 AM
If you listen to the professional traders (i don't mean youtuber freaks), they will tell you that they only make 5-10 trades in year. (sometimes even less) There are opportunities, there are good opportunities and there are "fuck i can't lose this one" kind of opportunities. The first 2 may become bad trades eventually but the last one, they are so good, you don't want want to lose them at any cost. If you spend your cash on average&good trades, you won't have enough money to take advantage of the best trades. Sometimes making no trades make you more money than trading. A good trader knows hat.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 21, 2023, 10:38:04 AM
Most trader expecially newbies think crypto is a get rich quick scheme, and they feel very excited and motivated to enter the market more believing that it's going to make them rich by over trading, they don't know that quality beats quantity every day.

Exactly the investors mind changed from the old investors. In past most Investors enter in the market with mind of strong holding and for long term while now investors mind is to buy for short term They want to become millionaire in one month, This is why mostly investors looking for top risky tokens and result in big loss.

They just can't wait for the market to come to them, they always chase the market and when they finally blown their account, they start saying trading is a scam or it's gambling, no bro, trading Is more about knowing the craft and be disciplined enough to wait till the market comes to you (your strength).

Whenever any investment is not done properly then obviously it will work like gambling. Trading need proper knowledge and then success will kiss your feet
Activity: 1120
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
December 21, 2023, 10:24:44 AM
They just can't wait for the market to come to them, they always chase the market and when they finally blown their account, they start saying trading is a scam or it's gambling, no bro, trading Is more about knowing the craft and be disciplined enough to wait till the market comes to you (your strength).
The most funny aspect is that they think that the more they trade, the more money they make. Trading is not like that, you calculate your loss first before your profit
The wrong mind if looking at crypto is a quick scheme rich by doing trade. If it fails, blame the situation by calling it a fraud.
Trade carried out by experienced traders with various patterns has also been tried often experience loss.

When you understand that trade is like an art that is done, then maintain the pattern of the pokir and do it with the strategies that you have designed well and prioritize mature emotional.
Patience is an aspect that determines the success of trade carried out by methods and strategies. Apply and not just become a word.
Another aspect is not to complain and must be prepared to lose money.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
December 21, 2023, 10:00:25 AM
Most trader expecially newbies think crypto is a get rich quick scheme, and they feel very excited and motivated to enter the market more believing that it's going to make them rich by over trading, they don't know that quality beats quantity every day.

The most funny aspect is that they think that the more they trade, the more money they make. Trading is not like that, you calculate your loss first before your profit

Me I dont trade if the market doesn't come to me, if I don't sees the right setup I don't trade at all, even if it takes a month without trading, it's better for me to wait and be profitable than to lose my capital, stay discipline and be profitable.
Those first common impressions and thoughts would really be just that normal when you are still a newbie but on the time that you are making up  some trades specially on your first time or you do able to see
someone who do make money with it, then you would really be that assuming that it would really be just that easy but on the time that you would really be experiencing it for yourself then this is where you would really be that having that kind of realization that its never been that easy and this is where you would really be starting yourself on making those trades on which you would really be mindful on what are the tools and what are
the steps that you would really be needing to take so that you would really be able to make yourself that get prepared.

When you do make those overtrading then it would be understandable that you would really be that prone to lost of mistakes and errors on which you would really be that making yourself in a rush
and this isnt something recommended because making yourself that desperate would really be just that leading into a disaster. It is really just that
people who do make out those rush decisions or dealings are the ones who would really be that putting up themselves on lots of trouble.
This isnt a race or a sprint but rather it would really be a marathon.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284
December 21, 2023, 07:58:42 AM
Greed is what makes people believe that it is easy to become rich without investment or experience, because if that were possible, we would all become rich. It is true that the first investors who kept their currencies became rich, but they did not know to what extent the price would rise, as the price of Bitcoin in 2013 collapsed severely to the point that Everyone thought that Bitcoin was dead and that selling 1 Bitcoin for $200 was very profitable.
Without planning and knowing why you want to buy or sell, you will inevitably end up making losses from trading.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
December 21, 2023, 07:46:24 AM

Me I dont trade if the market doesn't come to me, if I don't sees the right setup I don't trade at all, even if it takes a month without trading, it's better for me to wait and be profitable than to lose my capital, stay discipline and be profitable.
Newbies usually suffer losses because in their minds is all about money, earning fast.
In trading, we don't just know when to sell/buy but also, we need to know how to analyze the market. But newbies apparently don't have such a thing, well, I could understand their position as they are still learning and observing the market behavior. But for us who have been doing this, I don't think it was a reason, it is probably because we are using an ineffective strategy. Even trading for many years if we don't change our strategies, nothing happens other than losing our money.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
December 21, 2023, 06:57:53 AM
You could say you are an alert trader, but on the other hand you look timid. By not trading for 1 month just because you don't get references or something like that  and are afraid of uncertain losses, it means some potential profits are wasted. You should understand crypto trading better, high volatility certainly doesn't  mean the crypto you are trading won't sell. Imagine if you trade clothes and  food and then decide to stop in 1 month, will the next month sell  quickly? It depends, because you're missing out on any possible buyer interest. In the crypto world, all of that is not necessary because even by setting the price at entry 5, it is likely that based on market conditions this season it will only take 1 to 2 days to be successfully sold. So it's all about  taking risks, because no one knows in 1 month volatility and altseason means you have thrown away more than 10x profits.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1295
December 21, 2023, 06:51:51 AM
 Trading is a job that requires you to have great skills in many areas, if you have weak knowledge in some areas, you will lose money. I believe that you can earn money in trading, perhaps not a lot of money, but very good results can be achieved by anyone who has enough patience to learn everything necessary and follow risk management.

It is not necessary to trade on futures, learn to achieve an acceptable result on the spot, and this will already be a small victory to begin with.
Activity: 406
Merit: 360
December 21, 2023, 06:30:00 AM
Greed is what is making most newbies to jump into trading thinking that they can make huge profit from it, and they forget that trading is more professional and skillful compare to hodling. When you don't understand something, you don't need to use a big amount of money on it. Instead, you should only use the amount of money that you can afford to lose, so that you can have some experience in the market, if you want to learn trading. Sometimes, as a newbie, you might be lucky that you made profit in a trade that you don't understand, that doesn't means that trading is easy, you were only lucky, so there is no need for you to increase the money but continue with the little amount that you have started with. Trading is more complex compare to what you think.
Activity: 364
Merit: 146
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
December 21, 2023, 05:46:04 AM
This is the foolish thing that every newbie is thinking, market sentiment is not constantly working they are changing very quickly, and the new thing is that they are increasing their funds in a short time through which they face loss,  and after that, they start rude behavior about cryptocurrency. I saw a person who was a newbie telling his own story about how he faced many losses. He said that when he came to the market he got a smaller fear and invested a small fund and he made a profit from it after that he increased his funds and the profit increased simultaneously. When he reached 400 dollars in profit he decided to stop trading for today and do the last time and lose all his profits in that trade to recover that he went more in loss.

From this, I catch that these newbies are too stupid and greedy and they think that the market is going through their side, and in that, they face many losses. So the suggestion for the newbie is to stay away from excess trade per day set a target per day and achieve that target quit the trading for that day and come back after two or three days, through this way I think they will keep their funds from greed and will gain more experience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 443
December 21, 2023, 05:14:34 AM
YouTube channels created the idea that you can make a full-time living from trading, and that trading has become a  full time job where you wake up in the morning, make 10 successful trades, and make $5 to $50 in each successful trade. And so you repeat it every day until you become rich, which, if it happens, means that you have an amount of big amounts or it is something that rarely happens and is not even available to everyone, so trading requires patience  in the long term until you see some results achieved.
Activity: 182
Merit: 115
December 21, 2023, 04:07:38 AM

Pages:
Jump to: