Pages:
Author

Topic: You missed all the trains, not just bitcoin - page 15. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
In the event that you simply uncomprehensible the prepare significantly in bitcoin in those days. At that time this is often the right time for you to hop in into the prepare once more on the grounds that the value is low and once the prepare begins to travel moving titlein then you'll begin to lose everything once more therefore you higher hop within the here and now and easily stay for the prepare to start moving once more therefore you'll build the foremost of your advantages shortly.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
There will be numerous more prepares, and doubtlessly I will a large portion of them. However, you just need to board the prepare once and you are set forever.
It's bad to think as far as what could have been, yet it's more imperative to take a gander at what is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=970088.620
before you at the present time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

This is the next train in my opinion, this ICO aims at bringing in the masses into crypto.
Activity: 317
Merit: 110
Bitcoin is still the train you wanna be on at the end of 2020, imho.

It's got the biggest engine, the longest track record and the best engineers, no question about it!

Toot toot! Cool
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
we still have not missed the train, because I'm sure there are still many new trains that will come every day. our trading time is still long, this is our chance to gain money, not to be missed.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
In my opinion it is unknown the price next month or next day. Even sometimes it is just a couple of time price chance. Wether we like it or not life in crypto especially prices in crypto market place is uncontrollable as long as we are not the one who controls the price. If we did not lucky in all the trains then let us try the other trains to come up. Maybe we can climb up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
Still it's a ways to earn some money on trades. It's not a last train, it's just the beginning. At least I look that way on the situation.
Honestly we never missed a train for cryptocurrency because its not depend how long you are in this online income but on how you pursue and put you dedication to find a huge income of cryptocurrency.

You are not being honest to yourself, you had a chance to see all those wonderful new coins, you were there and you did nothing. If you don´t learn, better for the rest of us.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Still it's a ways to earn some money on trades. It's not a last train, it's just the beginning. At least I look that way on the situation.
Honestly we never missed a train for cryptocurrency because its not depend how long you are in this online income but on how you pursue and put you dedication to find a huge income of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253

It is always been these way if you miss the first opportunity and you wait for the second or just keep holding and not to trade your coin, it the matter of decision making.
   Because of the volatility behavior of the BTC, It is hard to decide when to sell your coin, thinking of you will earn big profit.
Bitcoin market rather the whole digital market keeps fluctuating all the time and you never know when you are going to make mega incentives. Like if we evaluate the present market condition of the bitcoin market, it has been going through one of the hardest dips but still it made to normal price value and now those who sold it away when the prices were not in the favor of the investors, are surely going to miss the train to the moon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I have read many posts of people saying they are sorry to have missed Bitcoin. But I wonder if they realise that there have been more than 20 trains out there that could have made them millionaires.

They have managed to miss at least all these, some of them as recent as July last year. It is not that you missed Bitcoin, is that you (and I) just missed many many others Roll Eyes

NXT          2013-09-28            +1084215%
IOTA         2015-11-25            +418179%
Neo           2015-10-01           +354482%
Ethereum   2014-07-22           +265772%

And the recent ones...
Populous      2017-06-24          +12181%
QTUM          2017-03-12           +10091%

Be honest to yourself... you did have a chance!
I was not aware with bitcoin from the beginning but I am sad with Qtum because I was having chance to invest in this coin but I did not invested in this coin because of the fud at that time on their announcement thread. But still I am waitig for some other coins which may have chance to increase at some extent. I currently have some amount in BitcoinPrivate, SRN, Dimcoin and a few other. I hope they will have a high price in the future.
We need to be too much careful while investing money in bitcoin or in any other currency, because trading and investment is not such an easy job,for that you need to have good study, i think opportunities comes and go, we should not think about the opportunities that we missed, but should try to get other chances and opportunities from which we have more chances of making money.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
I have read many posts of people saying they are sorry to have missed Bitcoin. But I wonder if they realise that there have been more than 20 trains out there that could have made them millionaires.

They have managed to miss at least all these, some of them as recent as July last year. It is not that you missed Bitcoin, is that you (and I) just missed many many others Roll Eyes

NXT          2013-09-28            +1084215%
IOTA         2015-11-25            +418179%
Neo           2015-10-01           +354482%
Ethereum   2014-07-22           +265772%

And the recent ones...
Populous      2017-06-24          +12181%
QTUM          2017-03-12           +10091%

Be honest to yourself... you did have a chance!
I was not aware with bitcoin from the beginning but I am sad with Qtum because I was having chance to invest in this coin but I did not invested in this coin because of the fud at that time on their announcement thread. But still I am waitig for some other coins which may have chance to increase at some extent. I currently have some amount in BitcoinPrivate, SRN, Dimcoin and a few other. I hope they will have a high price in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
And there are going to be a lot of trains ahead.
It's not so smart to say " you missed the trains" after it happened.
You could also buy apple stocks at about 1.5$ and could have made about 50000% on a regular stock.
I believe that everybody misses chances, but we should be happy that we are going to have some chances ahead.
Also don't forget that the people who held those coins when they were so low, probably didn't wait and sold the coins after a profit of 100%/200% or even less.
It's almost impossible to hold coins for so long.

Chances will always come. Opportunities will always arise. Trains will always drive through the rusty tracks of the crypto market. Everything that you had said is true. There will be more opportunities and it is up to the investors to recognize the right opportunity and to invest properly.
Some users are investing in the small amount and they are hoping for the impossible.
The key problem is that some of them are also backing up from the slight falling in the price.
There are many factors which are obstructing the investors on their way to the big profit even if they had already bought the coin with possibilities to rise in the value in a long term. Crypto is not in ruin it has only started to expand its limit and the new altcoins that are coming also have the new technologies that can be valuable to some of us.
We must stay vigilant and search for the right train to jump on in time and watch out not to fall out in the middle of the ride!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
It is not like we are out of ideas to create new ICO/altcoins. There is no need to cry over spilt milk.
Bitcoin could reach even $100k after next halving - there are some promising ICOs too - for example, SaveDroid.

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

It is always been these way if you miss the first opportunity and you wait for the second or just keep holding and not to trade your coin, it the matter of decision making.
   Because of the volatility behavior of the BTC, It is hard to decide when to sell your coin, thinking of you will earn big profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
Yes, I know, and I'm very upset with myself. But I hope that there will be other trains and I'll be ready to jump on them.

There is no reason to be upset, it is impossible to know which of the thousands of opportunities out there are going to finally materialise in something good.But first thing is to recognise.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
It is possible to find a right time for investing in any currency. But you must to be aware enough and smart of course. We’ll wait a little and buy some amount of Ethereum coins. I believe in success.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
CPLAY Network
And there are going to be a lot of trains ahead.
It's not so smart to say " you missed the trains" after it happened.
You could also buy apple stocks at about 1.5$ and could have made about 50000% on a regular stock.
I believe that everybody misses chances, but we should be happy that we are going to have some chances ahead.
Also don't forget that the people who held those coins when they were so low, probably didn't wait and sold the coins after a profit of 100%/200% or even less.
It's almost impossible to hold coins for so long.

really, a lot of people who had missed the opportunity, I was one of them, I missed the opportunity when the price of Bitcoin $1000 and Ethereum $50, we can not see backward, we have to go forward.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
It might be that they can loose the train but it doesnt mean that it is too late at all. For those who were late comers, dont give up on what you have chosen to begin. Therr were still a lot of opportunity that can give you more profit or income base on your strategy on how to do it.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
Wow, to be honest, I thought , that I missed only bitcoin train, I couldn't even imagine, that I had that much chances to  make "millions", but I'm also more than sure, that it wasn't "all" trains for cryptocurrency, everyday here born new projects, what have all chances to be  another "train", to sad that I focused on bitcoin last months, now I will try to look into new projects, ico and coins, who knows maybe, I'll catch another train.  Smiley
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
yeah, i can afford to miss all the trains but not bitcoin. because missing something that will come again is regretful at first but if you miss an opportunity that will not come again is a lifetime regret that everyone commits. so lets grab the chance while its still there. decide now or regret later.

If you missed with bitcoin, that does not mean you will not have another chance for the next opportunity because bitcoin has a volatile value and if it will decreases, it may increases again you must just wait for another round of bitcoin investments. Not only with bitcoin but there are potential coins out there where you can make an investments also. 

Yep, you can still make money, but the rocket is already in the moon, as many people have already been made millonaires with x10000 multipliers. The next rocket won´t be bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: