Pages:
Author

Topic: You missed all the trains, not just bitcoin - page 11. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Do not think that's why. missed all the trains will be happening when we're here with bitcoin unexpectedly expected. thanks ..
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I don't think we missed all the trains, we are just at the beginning, no worries there are a lot of trains still coming and will contunue to come, I am sure, there are still a lot of passengers waiting, the community is growing, so as long as there is a demand for it, there will be a supply to satisfy the demand. There are still a lot of opportunities in the cryptocurrency world, a lot more we can explore and imagine.

Indeed and cryptos are still young so everyone still have the chance to hop on the train before it gets too late and that this quarter is the time for accumulating, so I guess everyone had already bought. Though we can't take the fact that the price now really grew and we're lucky if we're the early birds still the price will still more cheaper but if you just think that after a decade you'll be regretful for not buying the current price. This is the future so better be a pioneer.
I agree to you and that is the reason why investing into cryptocurrencies are not too late because in the future, we will see more growth to them and that is the time for us to harvest profits because if you missed to buy bitcoin and other altcoins from a cheap price then buy now and hold it for long term in order to not miss again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don't think we missed all the trains, we are just at the beginning, no worries there are a lot of trains still coming and will contunue to come, I am sure, there are still a lot of passengers waiting, the community is growing, so as long as there is a demand for it, there will be a supply to satisfy the demand. There are still a lot of opportunities in the cryptocurrency world, a lot more we can explore and imagine.

Indeed and cryptos are still young so everyone still have the chance to hop on the train before it gets too late and that this quarter is the time for accumulating, so I guess everyone had already bought. Though we can't take the fact that the price now really grew and we're lucky if we're the early birds still the price will still more cheaper but if you just think that after a decade you'll be regretful for not buying the current price. This is the future so better be a pioneer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
If we missed most of the trains in the cryptocurrency world, we should not lose our hopes because I know that we can still earn big amount of money. We should find a promising coin for us to make profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Anyway, they are still growing, so you can enter a going train, lol. Even if you wasnt at the platform at the departure time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
may be said like that, but actually you can start again and will not miss because all the coin prices are currently down and this is an opportunity for you to buy and catch up to get profit
It is never too late to correct mistakes and learn some lesson. Though we both cannot deny the fact that bitcoin and altcoins have grown expensive with time but this is what they were supposed to be like. These digital assets will continue to grow like this so still everyone has the opportunity to board on any of the train he wishes to. Besides, what would regretting bring anyway?
If you are there in the world of the crypto currencies, then you will find so many occasions when you will not be able to make the right choice and that you will suffer some loss of money and in some cases, you will also plan for quitting of your job and that you will stop investing your money as well. However, you need to learn from the mistakes instead of making such foolish decisions as this can help you in recovering your loss.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
Everyone misses chances, but don't let the fact that you missed chances in the past affect your chances in the future.  There's always a train to hop on and make money off of.  Focusing on the past is a fools game, assuming you missed out is just the same.  You only miss out if you choose not to play because you think you missed out.  Maybe you could've made millions off bitcoin, buying it at 20 cents each, but would you have really held onto bitcoin when it hit 10 dollars?  100 dollars?  500 dollars?  Most people sold as it reached these points because they already made 50x, 500x, or 2500x their money.  If you held onto bitcoin after it 50x your money you're kind of retarded.  There's no way anyone could've predicted how high it would go, just like there's no telling where it can go from here.  This greedy perspective is why people lose all their money over and over again.
Activity: 148
in my opinion I agreed to have missed a lot, but that's what bitcoin is about here I'll object to him just as I did not miss, but rather waited
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
I never regret what I've missed. I enjoy what I got today, and will do my best for tomorrow. I don't think it's too late, and the future of Bitcoin is still not over, even ethereum and other coins still have the same chance to succeed.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
We might have missed a lot of trains but we can still catch up with other trains too you know. We can't do anything about what had been done because we can't rewind the past, instead we should move forward and carry on then make the most out of it. Just face this present times right now. Anyways, there are still a lot of opportunities to make millions out of some coin. We just have to be patient and work hard for it and of course never stop learning about new things. Hard work always pays off if you learn to wait.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
At the same time how could we all know that these altcoins would rapidly rise?
They say the best way is diversifying your investments, but still it is so hard to make the right choice.
Anyway, your brief analysis was helpful, thanks  Wink
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
There will be many more trains, and most likely I will most of them. But you only need to board the train once and you are set for life.

Boarding the train is important part as it can only help you to achieve the target or destination where you want to reach and same goes with investment in crypto currency as you can make the best returns available in the market.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Even if you are late to enter in cryptocurrency world. And you missed the trains. I does'nt mean that there will no other good alts that will come and make you earn for a living. Just look for it and wait until it will come on your way.
indeed if we miss the train, then we can not use other altcoin-altcoin is very profitable, and no, because altcoin it will increase in number and we can not think ahead.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Even if you are late to enter in cryptocurrency world. And you missed the trains. I does'nt mean that there will no other good alts that will come and make you earn for a living. Just look for it and wait until it will come on your way.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
Yes, we missed 20 trains. And skip more, and then as much .... and more. It's not a matter of "missed trains," the main task is how to find the train that will take us to the moon.
Do not regret about lost profits, the main thing is not to stop "getting on the right trains" and one of them will turn out to be a "train to the moon".
And most importantly: we have a lot of coins in front of which we can get rich, let's start working and find at least one.
Activity: 154
Yeah, it is also very easy to make % on fresh coins/ICOs. Like Tron for example: starting at 0.0015$ and growing up to 0.27$ on hype, which is an increase of 17900%.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
I agreed with OP, people always like to say "If I would buy bitcoins for 10$, could be rich now", even when the price was 300$ and when the price was 2000$. But fact that everyone had a chance to be rich, even now everyone still have a chance, there a lot of coins what can be another "train", you just should do research, find, invest and HOLD!
Activity: 224
There will be many more trains, and most likely I will most of them. But you only need to board the train once and you are set for life.
Activity: 224
Don't think about the passed trains, their are lot of trains yet to arrive. So you will get lot of chances now and in future. Everyone will miss some chance, so don't get worry by seeing the past.
Pages:
Jump to: