Pages:
Author

Topic: You missed all the trains, not just bitcoin - page 6. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I have read many posts of people saying they are sorry to have missed Bitcoin. But I wonder if they realise that there have been more than 20 trains out there that could have made them millionaires.

They have managed to miss at least all these, some of them as recent as July last year. It is not that you missed Bitcoin, is that you (and I) just missed many many others Roll Eyes

NXT          2013-09-28            +1084215%
IOTA         2015-11-25            +418179%
Neo           2015-10-01           +354482%
Ethereum   2014-07-22           +265772%

And the recent ones...
Populous      2017-06-24          +12181%
QTUM          2017-03-12           +10091%

Be honest to yourself... you did have a chance!
Honestly I dont have that token I just started a good idea to invest it in the future, but I am wondering what to invest, and technology. I believe that they can lift, the future type. I even though it is a good thing for me to invest it in a great mind that you are not capitalism. The only thing that bitcoin will rise up again
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I guess I just have to wait for another train, if there has been all these trains out there in the past years, then definitely there are gonna be more of those trains that’s ginna take us to the road to millions, our part here now is to look for the eight train and ride it.

Well that right. There are more valuable projects right there waiting to be discovered. Just more research and a little wait. As long as it has state of the art technology and significant use  in society. Of course community support  and partnership to big businesses is important too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I have had a lot of regrets about the delay as well as my hesitation when I lost a lot of opportunities but in the bitcoin market I always followed my plans and I always catch up with the trend.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
And these are not the end. There be any more new and also more same trains returning back from their destination
There are obviously going to be more projects in the future but it is my opinion that things are going to be slow for some time if you really want to find a project that goes up in value you will need to be very patient since no one wants to invest in an ico and lose his money, and right now icos are having problems rising money since the market crashed.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
I took a break from work to participate in social activities, in which I lost many of the profits to be able to develop virtual currency, with the current situation we see the market is turning. And Bitcoin will produce better.

hopefully crypto market soon improved as expected by many parties, because it is too long this bad condition occurs,
of course if it continues like this could threaten the existence of crypto
Activity: 86
I took a break from work to participate in social activities, in which I lost many of the profits to be able to develop virtual currency, with the current situation we see the market is turning. And Bitcoin will produce better.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
This is the reason why ICOs are still popular. It is possible to make an absolute fortune by putting in 1 btc, but you are likely to lose quite a lot before finding that one ICO that can turn you into a millionaire
Activity: 84
That is very true that there is another alt coins that makes every investor to earn more profit not just in bitcoin but in some different coins. More people focus to bitcoin but the reality bitcoin is very profitable than another coins.
Merit: 10
There were chances you are right, but it is possible that there will be new ones that will be no worse than the previous ones. At the same time it is unlikely, but still you should not give up in any case.
Activity: 185
A sports token that knows your favorite team
That's right. There are still many coins that we should take a look aside from Bitcoin because, like Bitcoin, they all have potentials too in the future. However, I still have an eye to the new coins in the market. I believe these new coins in the market are more improved than the older coins that might have more potentials too in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
Ha ha. This is way nostalgic for me eh. I missed the ETH ride big time. I can still recall the moment when BTC is $800 and ETH is at $35. I should have bought bags of ETH too, but I was too focused with bitcoins.

Anyway, profit is profit.
Activity: 270
I will never forgive myself selling antshares... Who would guess that rebranding it can go this far!?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Don't lose hope even we missed all the trains in the past. Because i am sure there will be more train that will come. So be ready and lets wait until they will come.

Yes I do believe that there will be many more to come, we just need to exert our efforts to find them and ofcourse holding it so that the chance of gaining good profit will be high in the near future.
Activity: 238
There are always opportunities in crypto but also in real worlds. But it's easier to say that you miss the train that to have the courage to invest in something you believe (but with the risk of losing a lot)
Activity: 378
I guess I just have to wait for another train, if there has been all these trains out there in the past years, then definitely there are gonna be more of those trains that’s ginna take us to the road to millions, our part here now is to look for the eight train and ride it.
Yes i did see now that i had a chance Sad. I thought i would invest my first money but its all gone for this year now.
Save more money and invest, each day you delay your investment in this market is a day you are not going to recover in the future, one of the most basic regrets that you will see in this forum from people that became investors is to not invest earlier when they had the chance and how they could have amazing profits if they took the step years ago, so do not be like them and invest as soon as you can.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
I have read many posts of people saying they are sorry to have missed Bitcoin. But I wonder if they realise that there have been more than 20 trains out there that could have made them millionaires.

They have managed to miss at least all these, some of them as recent as July last year. It is not that you missed Bitcoin, is that you (and I) just missed many many others Roll Eyes

And the recent ones...

Hey man! I think maybe not. Even we miss these other alternative coins, it does not mean end of the world. The fact that almost everyday, Initial Coin Offerings (ICO) pops up, we cannot deny some of them are just merely shitcoins and some have really potential to the world. We just need to investigate and research for it. These potential coins are the trains we did not miss to its mooning. To hint you guys, that is on my own opinion and observation, you still need to DYOR (Do your own Research: Peculium, Buddy, etc.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Don't lose hope even we missed all the trains in the past. Because i am sure there will be more train that will come. So be ready and lets wait until they will come.
Activity: 154

And the recent ones...

Yes you missed the trains but still there will be always a new ico that is going to sell their tokens on different people in the community, the business will still continue and you can invest today in order to start earning cryptocurrency by trading in the market.
Activity: 171
As a beginner, I also regretted the missed train bitcoin, but now I began to understand that everything depends on me. The crypto industry is just beginning to develop, there is still much ahead. If I study a lot, I will definitely find that area of the crypt, which will be interesting to me, useful and bring in income.
Pages:
Jump to: