Pages:
Author

Topic: You missed all the trains, not just bitcoin - page 7. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
We miss most of the trains, of course: they are too many. The secret is to take the right ones...
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Well, we all suffer of some biases, and focus only on the things we are confortable with. Altcoin may be are profitable, but they are too unpredictable to invest in them.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
It makes no sense to worry about missing something. It is better to analyze past opportunities in order to identify the most promising coins just now and enter them.

there is a certain loss, as long as we live in the future how, because we need our future. if only thinking for the loss of course all will lose. because the treasures we will not bring to different realms.
There are still more we can expect in the future so better focus and do analysis on some comes if it can show some good progress in the future.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
It makes no sense to worry about missing something. It is better to analyze past opportunities in order to identify the most promising coins just now and enter them.

there is a certain loss, as long as we live in the future how, because we need our future. if only thinking for the loss of course all will lose. because the treasures we will not bring to different realms.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Just think of this even though you play or not that thing will happen its beyond your control don't stress over things you cannot control don't let that thoughts linger in your mind don't give up the opportunity may not visit you now but continue what drives you here and learn all the necessary things you are dreaming so when your break comes in you are ready because opportunity may comes only once in a life time so be ready from it.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
Yes, I missed them but friend, this is crypto space where unlimited opportunities still abounds. As at now, less than 2% of the world population have adopted or even have anything to do with cryptocurrencies. Just imagine 10% adoption, be happy we are among the early birds.
Activity: 196
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
There are many trains that leave every day, you just need to catch the right one at the right time. Privacy coins are a good pick, buy the cheap ones and wait for the massive pump
Activity: 322
Indeed we are now missed a lot of all the coins that exist if for example you know and know in advance the existing bitcoin and altcoin maybe now you have gained so much and maybe you Now has become a very rich billionaire and also can become successful bitcoin traders.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Try again
We all can now miss the times when coins could make 1000%, industry is now more stable and rational. But we now have more things in the industry like ICOs, and sure there will be more opportunities to come
Activity: 29
True. There are alot of crypto currencies in the market now that really prospered and gained significant momentum last year. I'm pretty sure we all regret that we didn't join, so now we are on the hunt ourselves for the next coin that will do great next year. We just hope we don't miss it this time.

I might miss a lot of trains and I'm very sorry that I did not buy bitcoin before. But I can still catch another train as well and there are still plenty of opportunities to make millions out of a few coins. I just have to be patient and work hard for it and certainly never stop learning about new things. Let's find a new way to make money!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Maybe you miss crazy money trains, although this is not a fact. But you didn't miss the opportunity to invest in the disruptive technology of the future.
We all can be the fuel to make bitcoin run and function well, but I don't think we're totally left behind or miss the trains. It's not over yet, Bitcoin and other currencies still have more to offer, a lot more opportunities to come and that's all up to us then if we take a train and grab the chance to buy, trade, invest, or sell.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
No one can say that you missed that the train as there is still potential for the bitcoins to increase its price, it could even go to $ 100000 USD so now is the best time to invest in bitcoins as the price of bitcoins has come down and the right time to invest as the prices could increase 10000 times more than the current value of bitcoins which will bring more millionaires and billionaires out of the bitcoin technology.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Maybe you miss crazy money trains, although this is not a fact. But you didn't miss the opportunity to invest in the disruptive technology of the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I don't think we missed all the trains, we are just at the beginning, no worries there are a lot of trains still coming and will contunue to come, I am sure, there are still a lot of passengers waiting, the community is growing, so as long as there is a demand for it, there will be a supply to satisfy the demand. There are still a lot of opportunities in the cryptocurrency world, a lot more we can explore and imagine.

Indeed and cryptos are still young so everyone still have the chance to hop on the train before it gets too late and that this quarter is the time for accumulating, so I guess everyone had already bought. Though we can't take the fact that the price now really grew and we're lucky if we're the early birds still the price will still more cheaper but if you just think that after a decade you'll be regretful for not buying the current price. This is the future so better be a pioneer.

The cryptocurrency is really very young. You can make an experiment: just ask people to call some crypto. Most of them do not know about altcoins. Thus, the train is waiting for them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
crypto market is still very new and many new projects, icos, cryptocurrencies will come and grow in the market. it can be late for the major currencies in coinmarketcap but they wont keep their positions forever. better solutions will come and beat them.

Yes, man. The friend of mine started to work with the cryptocurrencies 5 months ago only. First, he was dealing with the Bounties. Now, he is mining and trading (I helped him when explained some market rules).
Activity: 72
And these are not the end. There be any more new and also more same trains returning back from their destination
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
It is true that there are alot of "trains" tgat we missed. But, i still believe that we can see more trains coming ahead. Who's to say that we "missed" the trains if we can still buy their tokens now and hope that this "train" still hasn't stopped yet. So long as we invest smart and we hold on for dear life.

This is a very wise post, man: thank you. I am also sure that the guys, who did not start working with the cryptocurrencies, can start doing it right now. The price of all cryptos is still rather low.
Activity: 58
Yes i did see now that i had a chance Sad. I thought i would invest my first money but its all gone for this year now.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Aren't you sure that still there will be a great number of another trains to catch? Smiley
The market of cryptocurrencies is still very young, while right now it seems that the new projects are not bringing anything new to the table that doesn't mean that future projects are not going to do it, especially when the level of adoption is still very low once that changes there is going to be a lot of developers trying to create their own project to try to solve new issues that will come up due to the high level of adoption.

There are still so many people in the world who doesn't know about crytocurrency which is a chance for us to acquire more. Even if we didn't catch the train before, there are still so many chances since a lot of cryptocurrencies are still being develop which may solve many problems and in effect may get mass adoption which would exponentially increase its value. As long as we continue to acquire more coins and eventually use the coins for its actual use case then cryptocurrency market will continue to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: