Pages:
Author

Topic: You only lose if... - page 5. (Read 14981 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 02, 2017, 03:16:48 PM
You lose if you don't do what you want. A lot of times in our day to day life we are affected from other people - family - friends.
This is why most people are like a sheep. We watch what is the herd doing and we do the same. Because if you go out from the herd you are individual and this is not accepted in our world.
Hard facts. But when people are not aware of how long they can keep their bitcoin holding and when and what prices they can go for profit booking, it would be very difficult for them to come out into reality of making use of their long holding bitcoins. Personally we are being influenced by our near and dears and hence some people are not preferring to hold and booking profits just by their close people's suggestions.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
June 02, 2017, 02:54:13 PM
You Sell.  Wink

The best time for to do now. More HODL and more lose. I sold them over $1100. How lucky me.

If the other bad news will be coming.
The HODL will get the another lost. For those people trade bitcoin right now.

You could have hold more as the current bitcoin price is over $2,000. We should hold more as am seeing bitcoin trading over $3,500 before the end of this year. Op inspiration is very high as when I think about the sinking ship I was move. May bitcoin not sinking now ooo.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 02, 2017, 02:18:16 PM
You only lose if you sell is why people become bagholders whenever the price goes down. They are waiting for it to go back up, in the case of bitcoin I will agree but too often I've seen altcoin bagholders convinced the price will recover when it never does. Be careful and know what you are investing in.

You lose if you invest without doing proper research and information. Almost definitely if you do random trades, you might as well just gamble your money in dice. Also, you lose if you don't have enough composure because this will make you commit wrong rash decisions that would affect your trade in a largely negative way

Yes maybe what you mentioned is correct, IMO, in trading, we should be able to
understand all aspects of coins which we trade. Yes, patience is a major key in trading.
Success comes only to the user who trades for the first time and has a good enough amount of information and knowledge, that's when success really does exist. Probably need to constantly define Out of time for training to become a successful trader.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
June 02, 2017, 11:49:22 AM
You only lose if you sell is why people become bagholders whenever the price goes down. They are waiting for it to go back up, in the case of bitcoin I will agree but too often I've seen altcoin bagholders convinced the price will recover when it never does. Be careful and know what you are investing in.

You lose if you invest without doing proper research and information. Almost definitely if you do random trades, you might as well just gamble your money in dice. Also, you lose if you don't have enough composure because this will make you commit wrong rash decisions that would affect your trade in a largely negative way

Yes maybe what you mentioned is correct, IMO, in trading, we should be able to
understand all aspects of coins which we trade. Yes, patience is a major key in trading.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
June 02, 2017, 11:01:12 AM

These are common mistakes committed by newbies on trading or trader wannabes. But seasoned traders have system they follow so they will not fall to these errors. They are harder to shake even if their trade are going south.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
June 02, 2017, 10:44:16 AM
You lose if you don't do what you want. A lot of times in our day to day life we are affected from other people - family - friends.
This is why most people are like a sheep. We watch what is the herd doing and we do the same. Because if you go out from the herd you are individual and this is not accepted in our world.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 02, 2017, 06:31:30 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 501
May 31, 2017, 02:30:36 AM
I bought bitcoin when the price was 750$. I keep them in my wallet, I never think I lost something, because trade is not game little patient and everything will be ok. So don't worry, I hope the price will be back in 1000$ soon)

I am hoping that you keep your Bitcoin on your wallet even up to now because the value is now approaching $2,000 though it already reached the $2700 level but it retreated due to the expected correction.

Bitcoin should be viewed as long-term and those people who just kept them in their wallets are actually so happy to later on realized that they got a gem right in there just by trusting Bitcoin.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
May 31, 2017, 01:04:38 AM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 31, 2017, 12:52:30 AM
Doing the actual sell will not make us always lose. Because it is an option that has been considered. Losing and winning in trading is a common thing, we can not predict everything correctly. Selling and buying bitcoin at the right time can bring us to profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
May 31, 2017, 12:00:07 AM
It may be a trading strategy to buy,hold and sell, this method may be used in trading.
Certainly in every trade (both forex trading and altcoin trading) requires little precision in analyzing price movements that will occur in the market in order to obtain the benefits as expected. Nevertheless sometimes in trading is often wrong in the analysis because it is accompanied by high emotions and greed who want to get big profits resulting in less focus in reading price movements that cause losses.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 30, 2017, 11:01:57 PM
Trading isnt hard if you know what are you doing. Without proper knowledge it is impossible to gain something over markets.There is only one strategy which works on uptrend : Buy and hold Smiley

That's the rule of thumb. Buy low, hold it, and then sell high. But when should you actually buy? Is the price actually low? Is it going to go up again? How long should you hold it? Is this price high enough for you to sell? Those are the very basic questions that you'd come up with along with things like "Is this crowdsale reach their minimum cap?", "Is this all worth doing?" "Should I let go of this coin even when I'm going to lose huge amount of money?"

You barely touched the tip of the iceberg. There's tons of things you have to consider on trading and most of the time it's not going to be an uptrend. Sometimes you would have to sell your x coins to buy y coins. Sometimes you lose some so you can get some profit on a different coin.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
May 30, 2017, 06:12:08 PM
Trading isnt hard if you know what are you doing. Without proper knowledge it is impossible to gain something over markets.There is only one strategy which works on uptrend : Buy and hold Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
May 30, 2017, 05:17:28 PM
The second answer is how we can make profit if we don't sell? Always buy and buy never sell, this is trade not saving. Last answer is how good your strategy? I believe we can loss if we don't have a good strategy and discipline.  There's risk for everything and the question is are you ready?. Have a nice day.
You make and you enjoy your profits by spending direct bitcoins if you never ever preferring selling bitcoins. If you argue you do not have local bitcoin acceptance, then you must wait for those merchants to start accepting bitcoin payments. (Otherwise you can start a local business with bitcoin payments), So, selling is not a mandatory action for every bitcoiner and especially for those who are believing into future of bitcoins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
May 30, 2017, 07:54:37 AM
Maybe not, simple answer is sometimes we need to save our fund with cut loss. The second answer is how we can make profit if we don't sell? Always buy and buy never sell, this is trade not saving. Last answer is how good your strategy? I believe we can loss if we don't have a good strategy and discipline.  There's risk for everything and the question is are you ready?. Have a nice day.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 26, 2017, 12:31:36 AM
You give up. Our life is like one of a hospital apparatus that checked if we are still breathing(still alive), in short in life we have lots of ups and downs. If you fall, it's up for you to get up. I hardly recommend each and everyone to get up on your feet. The concept of giving up can be likened in business. If you lose money, because for example an investment failed. It is up to you if you want to get up. I heard of a story of a one millionaire that he sold all of his property to a man saying that there is a land the man claimed there are lots of gold. He hired men to dug that land. And found nothing, those golds that the man claimed doesn't exists. And then one day, one of his men reported that there are lots of oil in that land. He rejoiced and became a multi-millionaire. Remember WE LOSE, BUT WE SHOULD NEVER QUIT!!!

What a nice fairy tale. I wonder if that would ever wonder if you invested in an altcoin and the devs have scammed the people. What's dead is dead in altcoin trading, and most things in life in general. There are times when a bad thing is replaced by a good thing but that's mostly not the case. You have to assume that something that's dead will remain dead. Plus, for your fairy tale, doesn't mean that will happen to you. It's good to hear such stories but they are called "fictional" for a reason.

There are times when you also have to quit. For example, you try and pursue your singing career but you're not just good at it. Not quitting will lead to a never ending story of you getting hit by reality that you're not for singing. The "lose but never quit" sometimes is a bad thing. Multiple times you'd say "I should have quit sooner" so you could have focused on better stuffs.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
May 25, 2017, 05:09:11 PM
You give up. Our life is like one of a hospital apparatus that checked if we are still breathing(still alive), in short in life we have lots of ups and downs. If you fall, it's up for you to get up. I hardly recommend each and everyone to get up on your feet. The concept of giving up can be likened in business. If you lose money, because for example an investment failed. It is up to you if you want to get up. I heard of a story of a one millionaire that he sold all of his property to a man saying that there is a land the man claimed there are lots of gold. He hired men to dug that land. And found nothing, those golds that the man claimed doesn't exists. And then one day, one of his men reported that there are lots of oil in that land. He rejoiced and became a multi-millionaire. Remember WE LOSE, BUT WE SHOULD NEVER QUIT!!!
Never a person should communicate with their failures because they are the ones who temper and give the goal for the pursuit of a better life, and also an achievement.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
May 25, 2017, 12:53:45 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 25, 2017, 06:30:52 AM
You only lose if you would never try it I think?
And also if you can't control yourself I think the lose of the traders isn't really the money but the emotions or being depress after they made some wrong decision.
to me i think although there are very little chance that lose money in trading bitcoin. because the price of bitcoin is always increasing  and there are very little chances that the price of bitcoin will decrease, some time the price take some correction and the price fell down a little which some time cause panic selling and can cause lost for you, but there are no other chance to lose money.
I think bitcoin trading is not too good for now because the range of value is too far from buy to sell, and i think no one like this. If you will try to trade with this you will lose more money i think. Just be wise on trading, must be try other coin to trade and make profit.
If the value of bitcoin is too far from buy and sell then it is better to trade because you can take advantage of that gap of the price and you can bid at the sell price and put an ask order or sell order at the current asking price. It is called short term trading and i think it is effective like this moment which  the price has a huge gap between buy and sell.

Exactly once and I prefer to use the bitcoin in seeking big profits. Because judging from the price of the bitcoin is a pretty good, will definitely make me get huge profits in the near future. And also now bitcoin is already becoming one of the world's attention, it is likely that the price of the bitcoin is extremely high. So, from now on together to figure out a way to get the bitcoin, then in the future can get many advantages

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
May 25, 2017, 05:12:05 AM
You can never lose if you sell at a profit. This can be potentially bad advice. you can lose if you never sell in the potential case that bitcoin crashes to 1000 and you bought at 2000. its going to be a rough trip emotionally for you if it does. dont be so blind and follow the hype. making safer decisions is always better than taking unnecessary risk.
That's correct, however we want to earn more and at this very moment it is not advisable to sell bitcoin to gain more.
When there is a pump, it's time to hold and you sell it when it starts to dump.
Don't wait for your altcoins ro dump before you sell it. If it starts to dump, just hold it as it could try breaking its resistance which can lead you more profit if you prefer to hold. Just place your exit point in a loing where in it doesn't dumps so that there is no devalue in your money.
That is right but now the altcoins are dumping because of the bitcoin pump and many investors are going to bitcoin because of the sudden pump so I think the best way to do for now is sell your altcoins and then go to the bitcoin because that may continue the pump.
Pages:
Jump to: