Pages:
Author

Topic: You only lose if... - page 6. (Read 14981 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 260
May 25, 2017, 04:00:32 AM
You can never lose if you sell at a profit. This can be potentially bad advice. you can lose if you never sell in the potential case that bitcoin crashes to 1000 and you bought at 2000. its going to be a rough trip emotionally for you if it does. dont be so blind and follow the hype. making safer decisions is always better than taking unnecessary risk.
That's correct, however we want to earn more and at this very moment it is not advisable to sell bitcoin to gain more.
When there is a pump, it's time to hold and you sell it when it starts to dump.
Don't wait for your altcoins ro dump before you sell it. If it starts to dump, just hold it as it could try breaking its resistance which can lead you more profit if you prefer to hold. Just place your exit point in a loing where in it doesn't dumps so that there is no devalue in your money.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 25, 2017, 02:56:39 AM
Losing is part of success if you don't try you don't know which part of decision you fail. You lose if you don't try.
In our bitcoin market the price is not stable so the chances to high to get a profit, why? Because in trading they allot of time, they need to monitor for the update of the price. In trading we will not lose more money, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1586431 in this topic it is true, the important things to make a money is time!

If you don't try you always blaming yourself.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
May 25, 2017, 02:10:45 AM
You only lose if you sell. HODL and have balls of steel and it'll be worth it. Especially of you are into trading altcoins, hold it for as long as you can.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
May 24, 2017, 11:12:34 PM
You can never lose if you sell at a profit. This can be potentially bad advice. you can lose if you never sell in the potential case that bitcoin crashes to 1000 and you bought at 2000. its going to be a rough trip emotionally for you if it does. dont be so blind and follow the hype. making safer decisions is always better than taking unnecessary risk.
That's correct, however we want to earn more and at this very moment it is not advisable to sell bitcoin to gain more.
When there is a pump, it's time to hold and you sell it when it starts to dump.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May 24, 2017, 09:54:27 PM
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
May 24, 2017, 07:53:05 PM
You only lose if you would never try it I think?
And also if you can't control yourself I think the lose of the traders isn't really the money but the emotions or being depress after they made some wrong decision.
to me i think although there are very little chance that lose money in trading bitcoin. because the price of bitcoin is always increasing  and there are very little chances that the price of bitcoin will decrease, some time the price take some correction and the price fell down a little which some time cause panic selling and can cause lost for you, but there are no other chance to lose money.
I think bitcoin trading is not too good for now because the range of value is too far from buy to sell, and i think no one like this. If you will try to trade with this you will lose more money i think. Just be wise on trading, must be try other coin to trade and make profit.
It is the time to buy more and more that is enough for the profit and if you buy enough then you have to wait for longer time or we can say till the time when bitcoin price increase up to its peak. After that you have to think about the trade.

The price is way too high for me to buy right now. I'm selling a little as the price keeps going up. There's got to be a correction sometime soon to buy back in.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 24, 2017, 06:59:22 PM
And also if you can't control yourself I think the lose of the traders isn't really the money but the emotions or being depress after they made some wrong decision.
to me i think although there are very little chance that lose money in trading bitcoin. because the price of bitcoin is always increasing  and there are very little chances that the price of bitcoin will decrease, some time the price take some correction and the price fell down a little which some time cause panic selling and can cause lost for you, but there are no other chance to lose money.
I think bitcoin trading is not too good for now because the range of value is too far from buy to sell, and i think no one like this. If you will try to trade with this you will lose more money i think. Just be wise on trading, must be try other coin to trade and make profit.
It is the time to buy more and more that is enough for the profit and if you buy enough then you have to wait for longer time or we can say till the time when bitcoin price increase up to its peak. After that you have to think about the trade.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 24, 2017, 06:08:37 PM
You only lost if you done a mistake.And its hard to get in touch again if thats happened.Especially trust must remain if that so was remove you will lost everything and you cant move easily.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 24, 2017, 06:47:30 AM
Not too good to invest nowadays but too good to those who has currently investment and is holding a large sum number of bitcoin nowadays.
If you have the right strategy and you are enjoying trading I am sure you will enjoy and earn in trading, losing should be clear to us that it is normal and can encounter sometimes.
IMHO, you are wrong, you can ride with bitcoins success if you are aiming for long term profit, the price will continue to rise due to big demand and if you will not buy you might be having a regrets in the future. Only if you are a day trader will you wait for the price dump, but the way I see it, I think it will take time before it will happen to dump again.

still, I think this current price of btc is too risky now for trade. I'm nit sure if it can go beyond 2.5k though there's a chance that it will, but buying btc at a price above 2k is not advisable. try to play woth other altcoins instead and try tto make your btc grow by trading with them
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
May 24, 2017, 02:13:24 AM
Not too good to invest nowadays but too good to those who has currently investment and is holding a large sum number of bitcoin nowadays.
If you have the right strategy and you are enjoying trading I am sure you will enjoy and earn in trading, losing should be clear to us that it is normal and can encounter sometimes.
IMHO, you are wrong, you can ride with bitcoins success if you are aiming for long term profit, the price will continue to rise due to big demand and if you will not buy you might be having a regrets in the future. Only if you are a day trader will you wait for the price dump, but the way I see it, I think it will take time before it will happen to dump again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
May 24, 2017, 12:51:12 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
May 24, 2017, 12:42:47 AM
Well if you are profligately​ spending your treasure into something that is not worth the spend then you are really going to lose like you are a impulsive gambler that don't quit even if you're losing too much. One of the things also why people lose is that they are lacking knowlegde on something and recklessly spend their money without having background knowledge on that particular field. Every moment of life is a battle field you'll lose if you give up, in BTC and in real life we can't just give up to something because it is hard.
Activity: 490
May 24, 2017, 12:19:00 AM
Well there are various of reason why you lose.
You're a gambling addict. Gambling considered to be the most risky action you can take. There are many people who got engukf to gambling not knowing that their wealth is fading and some can't be stop that they are doing unnecessary things just to gamble like stealing.
You've made a mistake in trading and buy and sell. Well some considered trading as a gamble and if you don't have enough knowledge, you will lose in the end no matter how many is your money.
You gave up early. Well some of us lose in life or in business because we always expect fast results not knowing that it takes time or it takes a leap of faith first.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 23, 2017, 11:16:30 PM
If the value of bitcoin is too far from buy and sell then it is better to trade because you can take advantage of that gap of the price and you can bid at the sell price and put an ask order or sell order at the current asking price. It is called short term trading and i think it is effective like this moment which  the price has a huge gap between buy and sell.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
May 23, 2017, 09:47:03 PM
Activity: 588
May 23, 2017, 06:58:44 PM
Activity: 686
May 23, 2017, 04:40:39 PM
1- if you sell the bag at a loss.
2- if you buy high and sell low
3- if you keep buying bullish markets and selling in bearish markets
4- if you donate all you r BTC to me . this wouldn´t be a loss, but a win for the soul:)
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
May 23, 2017, 04:37:43 PM
copper member
Activity: 1050
May 23, 2017, 04:30:03 PM
You only lose if you miss the chance of not having a single bitcoin today.

But it is still not yet the end.

Indeed you can still buy bitcoin tomorrow  Grin.  As long as we have bitcoin to hold, we will never lose because there is a prediction that a single bitcoin will worth $1 million.  I know it is like a wishful thinking but I hope it will come true  Tongue .
Activity: 476
May 23, 2017, 12:57:09 PM
I was too careless in putting up the price  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: