Pages:
Author

Topic: You will be " rich ", potential coins 2018 - page 2. (Read 3186 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Thank for your sharing. but there are too many recommends in the market now and I think we need more time to research and find out the best coins to invest. Anyway, your coin is also a good coin to consider.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Try one of these one, low cap low supply gems: https://twitter.com/cryptomagger/status/996370996226555906?s=21
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
There are so many predictions on this forum about getting rich and coins going to the moon, so I guess there is a chance that at least one of those predictions will be right.

well
of course buddy
because too many altcoin/token right now , then make a too many speculation or prediction about their coin/token
lol
btw , about chance it depends when the time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Not sure if I will agree with the OP,  but holding more than 10 ETH and some kind of    .5 BTC  and other top coins can make you rich this year when the time is right to harvest again.
Of course, everyone hopes for a good result and collecting their harvest, but based on the universal position of the crypto-currency market, the comma all coins are below their stable level. And this says that while there is no profit, no need to wait.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
There are so many predictions on this forum about getting rich and coins going to the moon, so I guess there is a chance that at least one of those predictions will be right.
Not sure if I will agree with the OP,  but holding more than 10 ETH and some kind of    .5 BTC  and other top coins can make you rich this year when the time is right to harvest again.
Friends, you can tell me who used FinTab.io to track your coins? I installed it and I'm trying to figure it out. Like a beautiful and user-friendly application.
Activity: 112
Activity: 588
ICON ( ICX )
January 31, 2018
 2018 ICON ANNUAL SUMMIT: THE GENESIS, coinone, bithumb,
he big thing is ICO/Dapps announced on summit as well as Korean exchange listing. That's what will affect price.

Icon will be $100 by July this year!
https://twitter.com/helloiconworld
https://www.reddit.com/r/icon/
telegram : https://t.me/joinchat/Fqw4igkkVmYtj--ZVi-QcA

]Aion: Beta Testing Group  February
In early March, Open Test Net

Kyber Network
According to the Roadmap Kyber should launch its mainnet soon in Q1/2018

buy and Hold

Yes l beleive that l will be rich with my potential coins.Because bitcoin will start to increase now and my tokens also will begin to grow up.And l can have now the price l wish for.And the most of it my dreams will come true.If the others become a millionaire of bitcoin l can have it too because l am a bitcoiner.And many are rich created by bitcoin And l want to be one of them.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Activity: 79
By the end of this month the following one's will be rocking due to main net release; PRL+SHL and DIVI.
Activity: 74
This may do as Kucoin shares and BNB,
they say it will be huge exchange
Binex.trade
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Those are really potential coins, but price is a little bit high right now. I would better wait for correction and then take in my portfolio both coins OP recommended. I would add to this list Universa- blockchain infrastructure project, they just have 30 mln marketcap and just launched main net. In 2 month period smart contracts will be ready and soon we will see ICOs running on this platform
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
REBl looks good at the moment, decent trading volume, new coin, low marketcap right now.  They will be leaving erc20 for their own blockchain and will have masternodes for those that hold 100k rebl.  I see some speculation that this could 100x since the community is so large.
Activity: 108
Just take a look at Masari.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I think you will be rich if you invest in ICO Acorn Collective and buy stratis. This is the most suitable options to get rich.
ICOs are not supported by me. If someone desires to be rich and is damn serious about it, he should choose bitcoin because only this digital asset has produced millionaire so far. It has changed lives of all holders dramatically. There are few other potential coins too but none can compete bitcoin in increasing capital. It has the most growth rate so far. My honest suggestion is to invest here.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
I think you will be rich if you invest in ICO Acorn Collective and buy stratis. This is the most suitable options to get rich.
I'm sure that Stratis will not give x5 even. Their time was a halfyear ago. But now we have other alts that can give such profit. But Stratis x2-x3 is max no more. Other alts with a few caps have more chances to grow
Activity: 490
as a normal investor, we may not know many about the potential of an altcoins, so it would be better if we invest in many altcoins to secure our safety in the future, i suggest you should invest in BTC and ETH of course, moreover you should choose NEO and Ripple and Cardano, NEO and Cardano are very promising because they are born to replace ETH with more transactions in a second and that is why I believe these altcoins will bring us huge profit in the end of this year,
Activity: 518
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
for me sleeping giant is elixir
I also expect a lot from the Elixir this year. Plus Odyssey (OCN), Neo, Tron, Wanchain and Aion.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
My votes are for ETH, ETC, Ripple, Waves, Neo and LTC. But the first option is bitcoin. All the altcoins that I mentioned have a very great history and making progress with every passing moment.
The amount of profit gained does not depend on the variety of coins someone is holding but the potential of coins and its amount that he has in the wallet. For instance, holding just bitcoin instead of many altcoins can yield more profits.Right choice plays a significant role in making a person rich. I would suggest bitcoin to be set as the top priority and then Ethereum or Litecoin can be given a thought.
Holding two coin ETH and BTC is we never fear hole. Even though prices fluctuate regularly, but you hold, when prices rise, take profits selling them. You never lose.
both are good partners when investing and will never suffer losses because the price will definitely increase after there is a decrease and stay patient in order to benefit from both
Activity: 29
Buy Elixir and you will be rich!!!
Pages:
Jump to: