Pages:
Author

Topic: You will be " rich ", potential coins 2018 - page 4. (Read 3186 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 5
1. OYSTER PEARL
2. SONM
3. COLX
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Today it is said that being rich in the Crypto market is difficult. They are becoming more and more difficult for investors, so we need to learn new experiences that can make a lot of money from this Crypto market.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
Cardano, NEO projects, OmiseGO, iconx, 0x projecta and Aion Smiley

n 2018 they will be incredibly valued and there may be agreements in the real world.  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
I have two coins to make me rich.These are neo and neonexchange(nex).Nex will be really solid coin.Nex ico would have been better if I had won the lottery. ve
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Well the market seems to be difficult right now, but when all the fomo back in this will be huge.
In my opinion:

NEO
ONT
NEX
ELA
OMG
MYB

Cheers!
Activity: 196
Today to get rich with Crypto is probably going to be harder, the market is getting harder and harder to predict, not just buying and holding, you can make a profit. You must have experience in investing, not just relying on luck. So you can be profitable and become rich.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Kyber Network is a really strong project, but I'm upset with the current price; the project is on for half of a year and the amount of their work is amazing too, but price is not good at all...
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I was very hopeful of IOTA, which included the technology that led to the dependence of objects on the internet, but unfortunately the output could not be realized. There is a lot of potential crypt money like this, but the yield has not come out.
Activity: 196
I think ICX, Zoin, and deeponion. But thats my opinion. I can not say, i know its right, because nobody knows what the market will do in the future. The market is so bullish on this moment. And follow pundix token on idex. It has good performance nowadays.
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
COLX
SONM
OYSTER PEARL
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
This time to get rich thanks to the business on the market Crypto is difficult. I think you have to have extensive experience in the Crypto market and you have to be patient to be able to grasp the market trend so you are looking forward to getting rich.
Experience comes with bearing loss patiently and learning from mistakes.  I don’t consider becoming rich by investing in crypto coins as some difficult task. People make it difficult by themselves. What is tough in buying a potential coin and holding it for long to make good profits? Absolutely nothing. Bitcoin is an expensive asset but it is also the best for making profits.
Activity: 182
I think coins such as Waves, EOS, SNGLS, ICN, BTC, LTC, ETC can make some money. In fact, all the tokens and coins are available at a cheap rate now. Buy now and hold for 1 year to make some serious gains.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
I can say that we agree that these projects are a sound plan for the long term because they always have sound projects.
Activity: 210
I agree. ICX, Wan, ZIL, BLZ, DRGN - all these coins are new and have incredible potential. Might bring huge profits, especially if BTC will go to the new ATH.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
Invest in valuable coins that will make you rich. Try investing in ETH in the near future there will be many changes in the digital money market. This is the currency that is competing with bitcoin on the market today. It can catch up with bitcoin or pass bitcoin because of its outstanding features. Many investors have chosen to buy this currency.

ETH would be one of the best coin that we can invest to see a big turn over this year and ETH team promises of threefold growth in 2018 because of its small contracts supporting them around. You can still look at best coins with high values. Think of Bitcoin of course, then look at Maker. Can you look at this growth in CMC? Its coming up so fine with strong growth. Many do not even speak about this coin any where. I am following its growth trend in last three months. Its growth has been pronominal. ETH, Maker, Bitcoin, NEO and Bitcoincash can bring you more in short terms.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Invest in valuable coins that will make you rich. Try investing in ETH in the near future there will be many changes in the digital money market. This is the currency that is competing with bitcoin on the market today. It can catch up with bitcoin or pass bitcoin because of its outstanding features. Many investors have chosen to buy this currency.
Activity: 686
I think the good coin to invest in 2018 is NEO. I see NEO has many advantages to be able to develop well in 2018. And it will be my long-term investment choice.

Already there is strong growth in NEO blockchain and it is attracting many companies in a smart and technology behind it. When it comes to market cap potentially it is growing but we have to wait and see how this will improve in the coming years.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Blurry future awaits in crypto currency in this current time, but still everything has a potential to earn or to loss in different scenario. Well, the crypto market is too risky right now so please be careful to choose on where to invest.

I think there are many things that are not clear in the crypto money market. In addition, fraudulent projects that surround the market are also anxious to invest in people. As long as these negative situations are not over, thought to be rich may not be realized in a short time.
Activity: 406
This time to get rich thanks to the business on the market Crypto is difficult. I think you have to have extensive experience in the Crypto market and you have to be patient to be able to grasp the market trend so you are looking forward to getting rich.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
Blurry future awaits in crypto currency in this current time, but still everything has a potential to earn or to loss in different scenario. Well, the crypto market is too risky right now so please be careful to choose on where to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: