Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 5. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 07:39:14 PM
I think most people would if they could, but unfortunately 98% of the those willing are not able. Tell them to knock down the price by a couple of thousand and then we'll talk.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 06:12:46 AM
I agree with you how younger you start how much you will have benefit for later because you can use a lot of money when you need it in your older days if you have an emergency or you can even pay your college feeses with the bitcoin money you make.

It depends on the youngster if they want to know about bitcoin.
If they want to learn about bitcoin so much better to teach them and it is a big help for them to know how to bitcoin.
Because they can use it bitcoin for their fees in a school.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 05:22:38 AM
Yes if bitcoin is not die  Grin
anyone can .. but, but if young people in the future will make better, faster better to be able to save for the future .. do the best at a young age and make a lot of money it will make a bright future ..
must be willing to learn it because young people how to think is still good and easy to catch, if tidakbl start at a young age anymore .. because this is a good opportunity and while still valid, because we do not know the future ..
I think young people should't go in right now because bitcoin is already pretty high. The youngsters would't be able to make money for themselves anymore. It is already way to late to start investing in bitcoin. Unless the value drops very low.
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
October 23, 2017, 04:45:28 AM
I don't think anyone, be it dependent youngsters pr working adults, should go all in bitcoin. Its not really a predictable market. One should always be aware of the loss that might come there way.
Activity: 15
October 23, 2017, 04:39:12 AM
I agree with you because this way they can earn for their future and even if they want they can pay their college feeses with it but young people will also quit school because they have an way this easy to earn a lot of money i would think it is better if you teach them after college.
Activity: 18
October 23, 2017, 04:34:21 AM
I agree with you how younger you start how much you will have benefit for later because you can use a lot of money when you need it in your older days if you have an emergency or you can even pay your college feeses with the bitcoin money you make.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 23, 2017, 04:12:42 AM
The sooner the better. Young people should think of the future otherwise they will regret later. Falls in the world of cryptocurrency is something that today's young people deserve. Moreover, many of them have known the internet so it will be very easy to learn about Bitcoin. Opportunity will not come 2 times or more.
I agree to that. They should think about the future and even they will not put money into bitcoin they can still work for bitcoin that will result for them to get money because working in bitcoin is not hard and since they are exposed into computers and internet stuffs then it will become easy for them to work and understand the concept of bitcoin.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
October 23, 2017, 02:48:13 AM
Yes if bitcoin is not die  Grin
anyone can .. but, but if young people in the future will make better, faster better to be able to save for the future .. do the best at a young age and make a lot of money it will make a bright future ..
must be willing to learn it because young people how to think is still good and easy to catch, if tidakbl start at a young age anymore .. because this is a good opportunity and while still valid, because we do not know the future ..
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
October 23, 2017, 02:15:52 AM
The sooner the better. Young people should think of the future otherwise they will regret later. Falls in the world of cryptocurrency is something that today's young people deserve. Moreover, many of them have known the internet so it will be very easy to learn about Bitcoin. Opportunity will not come 2 times or more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 23, 2017, 01:57:42 AM
As i go along with this cryptocurrency world, i realized that this world really needs young people who are able to do the computer tasks, because it requires a computer knowledge and very clear vision that can monitor the happening in this forum. I never underestimate the old ones but i had observed that this world really needs quick response which can be done usually by young ones...So while you are still young you should go for bitcoin so that more coins you will earn...
Activity: 231
Presale is live!
October 23, 2017, 01:47:46 AM
I don't think all of our young ones will be interested in going all in with bitcoin because they are busy with their social media and that's the sad truth about our young ones know. We can't dictate them what to do even if we think this is the right thing and this is going to be good for their future but we might see few of them that are involve with crypto already and that's good, others just want to spend their parents money to buy the non sense things they want in life.
Activity: 221
October 22, 2017, 11:34:33 PM
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

I just turned 18 this year and i also just started earning bitcoin but i don't want to buy it i just want to earn it by joining campaigns. Well i'm saving my money and at the same time i'm trying to earn bitcoin maybe it's way better than risking my money. Well i agree that young people should start having bitcoin even if it by buying or by earning it's up to the person. I just started and i felt like i'm way too late what more if those teens will not start now? May be their regret will be more than mine that's why i'm encouraging my friends to earn bitcoin as early as now. Bitcoin will be well known in the future maybe 5 years from now so try to earn it for good future.
Activity: 46
October 22, 2017, 10:02:45 PM
May be very beneficial if young man looking for bitcoin from now on. Well, it will be a very useful investment in the future, and it will make them more independent. Maybe they can produce a lot of bitcoin in a short time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
October 22, 2017, 09:38:31 PM
My professor kept encouraging us to start investing while we were still young so I somehow agree with this. Although I don't take the risk of buying bitcoins. I just try joining campaigns to earn bitcoin. Overall, this is a good suggestion. Do something worthwhile. Something that you will benefit in the future.
Activity: 378
October 22, 2017, 08:18:00 PM
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.

I agree with this suggestion. Many of our youth today are just wasting their time doing things that are not worth it, Im nit saying that what they're doing is wrong, it is part of being young, but having something like bitcoin is just a game changer. If our youth focus on bitcoin, their lives will be affected in a good way, in that way, our economy will be affected in a good way as well.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
October 22, 2017, 07:56:18 PM

I agree. This is very effective because time here in bitcoin is very precious so if you are going to start going all in with bitcoin while you are still young, you will surely benefit from it as you go older. You can let go of your studies if necessary and if you think that bitcoin is more than enough to support you with your finances. Just make sure that as you go all in, you should still be smart and wise on your decisions.
Yes sure everyone either they are young or old they must o in bitcoin because bitcoin is for everyone there is no limitation as young generation are wasting their time on social media so it will be good that they join bitcoin because bitcoin can help them in their future and they can take a very good advantage from it bitcoin is safe and sound currency.
Right.Everyone are free to join bitcoin as long as you have the interest and enthusiam to study bitcoin and make hardworks on it.So instead of those young people who spend much time surfing in facebook or youtube,i suggest to stay focus in bitcoin.I must say regret is not entertained here,profit is our biggest consideration here.Just learn to make bitcoin as your top priority aside from your studies and regular job,and you will be amaze that bitcoin is really a life-changing coin.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 07:03:09 PM

I agree. This is very effective because time here in bitcoin is very precious so if you are going to start going all in with bitcoin while you are still young, you will surely benefit from it as you go older. You can let go of your studies if necessary and if you think that bitcoin is more than enough to support you with your finances. Just make sure that as you go all in, you should still be smart and wise on your decisions.
Yes sure everyone either they are young or old they must o in bitcoin because bitcoin is for everyone there is no limitation as young generation are wasting their time on social media so it will be good that they join bitcoin because bitcoin can help them in their future and they can take a very good advantage from it bitcoin is safe and sound currency.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
October 22, 2017, 02:58:17 AM
Wouldnt agree with the "all in" component, but yea, bitcoin and altcoins way too would seem for now really viewpoint lengthy phrase investment, also quite risky however.When you younger you can find the money for some hazards, trigger you have time
By saying “all in”, the op meant that young people should leave their studies and go for Bitcoin, which is a very stupid idea. Even the op seems to be an illiterate, cause his English is not good– if young people should go “all in” into Bitcoin, then they won’t achieve anything, they won’t know anything in bitcoin, even the basics like sending & receiving, cause they won’t know how to read and write, not even to mention– operating a phone and a computer.
Activity: 567
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2017, 06:47:25 AM
Young people should learn how to enjoy the present to the fullest and prepare for a bright future. That is why they should learn to keep the balance. I am in favor of young people living their lives to the fullest, the YOLO way. But I also believe that these youngsters should also put in mind that they have a future waiting for them and they need to prepare. Setting aside some money to crypto and bitcoin investment is enough.
Activity: 49
October 21, 2017, 06:37:02 AM
Wouldnt agree with the "all in" component, but yea, bitcoin and altcoins way too would seem for now really viewpoint lengthy phrase investment, also quite risky however.When you younger you can find the money for some hazards, trigger you have time
Pages:
Jump to: